Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Let Tell The Truth. Nigeria Was Better Till APC Came. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Tell The Truth. Nigeria Was Better Till APC Came. (501 Views)

Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth / List What You Expected Will Change When APC Came With CHANGE Slogan! / APC Came To Power Unprepared – Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Tell The Truth. Nigeria Was Better Till APC Came. by Lastmessenger2: 4:00am On Sep 18, 2022
If anybody told you that 8years down the line that that you will be buying a bag of rice for close to 40k when you all was shouting sai baba,I'm sure you would not believe.

You cannot buy a good phone unless you have 100k today

Dollar is 710 today. Don't say it does not matter because those of who planned to study abroad has been grossly affected by this government and their colossal failure in the economic management of the country.

Disobeying court order.

Polarizing the country along religious and ethnic lines.imagine government calling their citizens wailers, 5%, dot in a circle etc.

The official corruption of the government is on another level. Imagine the amount of crude oil that is being unaccounted for by the top echelons of the nnpc.

The killing are now widespread.it use to be only three states in the north but today every part of the country have their own Share of insecurity.

Kidnapping is on another level. To the extent that kidnapped Victime are flogged mercilessly and video sent to the cyber space.

ASUU is on strike for 7months and they don't even care after all their wards are schooling abroad and will soon come back to take over juicy positions in the government.

Ordinary bread went from 200 to 1000..

Diesel went from 250 to 800
PMS from 96 to 250

What have they really achieved as a party? Stupid people will tell you they built railway and bought coaches. Tell me where is the train when bandits are still flogging the last set of the people they kidnapped from the train.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let Tell The Truth. Nigeria Was Better Till APC Came. by incandescentena: 4:06am On Sep 18, 2022
What annoys me is they blame everyone except their useless failed bad Apc government

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Tell The Truth. Nigeria Was Better Till APC Came. by Eranders(f): 4:06am On Sep 18, 2022
Nooooo!!!!!
The truth is, it was very very very much Better.
What are you saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Tell The Truth. Nigeria Was Better Till APC Came. by Nuhskhut: 4:12am On Sep 18, 2022
Swears it was heaven

3 Likes

Re: Let Tell The Truth. Nigeria Was Better Till APC Came. by Pwettylinda(f): 4:13am On Sep 18, 2022
Tibubu should be blamed for this mess
Pushing Bihari who's the fullest Man on earth to be president just so he could get a turn to be president is wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Tell The Truth. Nigeria Was Better Till APC Came. by Mourinho24: 4:15am On Sep 18, 2022
If dem like the country as e be so, make dem still vote apc or pdp. Na we all go still suffer am.

as it is now, voting obi is the only way forward for this country.
Re: Let Tell The Truth. Nigeria Was Better Till APC Came. by VictorDivine: 4:20am On Sep 18, 2022
Nigeria was far better before this sick man and his cohorts took office to destroy Nigeria. APC is a party for the evil people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Tell The Truth. Nigeria Was Better Till APC Came. by Lastmessenger2: 4:29am On Sep 18, 2022
Nuhskhut:
Swears it was heaven
it was not heaven but the reality on ground is unimaginable before APC,buhari and emilocan gang came to power. Things has been worse for Nigerians. People right now can longer think beyond what they can eat.

1 Like

Re: Let Tell The Truth. Nigeria Was Better Till APC Came. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:58am On Sep 18, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
it was not heaven but the reality on ground is unimaginable before APC,buhari and emilocan gang came to power. Things has been worse for Nigerians. People right now can longer think beyond what they can eat.
Op

U failed to add that the salaries and wages remained static, after all these increment! shocked angry

If what people earned was going up as inflation, and devaluation was progressing at an alarming rate, aswear to gawd no person here will complain.

E.g bread 250 to 1000
Earned wages 250k to 1m

Everywhere will b okay, no complain.
Re: Let Tell The Truth. Nigeria Was Better Till APC Came. by PandoraObi: 6:01am On Sep 18, 2022
Yes because there is no whole tribe in the south east of Nigeria that support and celebrate unknown gunmen killing Igbos and security operatives.
Re: Let Tell The Truth. Nigeria Was Better Till APC Came. by Obidient4life3: 6:12am On Sep 18, 2022
APC is the catalyst that Nigeria needs to have sense!
Re: Let Tell The Truth. Nigeria Was Better Till APC Came. by nnewsnjobs: 6:13am On Sep 18, 2022
The politicians are too heartless.

But the citizens are very stupid.

May I put it straight to you that supposing that Nigeria constitution allow Buhari to run for third term, he will still run and win the third term.

All these signs were there in 2019 when he won for second term.

Tribalism and religion will never allow us to do the right thing.

Am seriously doubtful if there will be any significant changes irrespective of who win in 2023, because the dept of decay is really huge and will take almost twice the time that was use to destroy it to build back.
Re: Let Tell The Truth. Nigeria Was Better Till APC Came. by Isokiscool(m): 6:14am On Sep 18, 2022
That's y I laugh at some idiot who compare APC with PDP saying they are d same...Am voting PDP cos I have discovered they are saints compared to this taliban government we have today
Re: Let Tell The Truth. Nigeria Was Better Till APC Came. by Felimax(m): 6:19am On Sep 18, 2022
Hence I want it to go back to PDP. All I see in Obi is a man who is desperate and confuse. A liar!

You saying Nigeria problem will not vanish overnight is a clear evidence he has no functional template to rescue this nation.

I will give it up should Obi wins because all I see here is that Nigerians never learns. All of a sudden Obi became a saint. When you engage them in analysis they will start dripping spit from both sides of their mouth.

We should remember that it was the same way APC was hyped at the end it was a total failure.
Re: Let Tell The Truth. Nigeria Was Better Till APC Came. by Psychokinetic: 6:30am On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Yes because there is no whole tribe in the south east of Nigeria that support and celebrate unknown gunmen killing Igbos and security operatives.
I know you’re paid to do so but must you brazenly display dangerous stupidity online?? Is the money really worth your unsure generations??!
Re: Let Tell The Truth. Nigeria Was Better Till APC Came. by Jflex07(m): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2022
Felimax:
Hence I want it to go back to PDP. All I see in Obi is a man who is desperate and confuse. A liar!

You saying Nigeria problem will not vanish overnight is a clear evidence he has no functional template to rescue this nation.

I will give it up should Obi wins because all I see here is that Nigerians never learns. All of a sudden Obi became a saint. When you engage them in analysis they will start dripping spit from both sides of their mouth.

We should remember that it was the same way APC was hyped at the end it was a total failure.

Shattap and getat.. Vote your pdp in peace and let Obidients be!
Re: Let Tell The Truth. Nigeria Was Better Till APC Came. by Wisetrue99: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2022
From a lay man's view, before Buhari, a bag of rice (50kg) for area oooooo, no be wholesale, use to be N8,000 now in Buhari's regime(APC), a quarter bag of rice, na him be N8,000

What will they campaign with, I wonder!
Re: Let Tell The Truth. Nigeria Was Better Till APC Came. by SlavaUkraini: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2022
Far far better

(1) (Reply)

The Thieves In Our Bus / Breaking News!!! PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Awka, Anambra / A Broom Catches Fire In Ilori City Of Kware State PDP Presidential/alhaji Atikua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.