Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth (1538 Views)

Opinion: Let’s Tell Arthur Eze The Inconvenient Truth. / Nigerians, It's Time To Tell Ourselves The Truth! / “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2018
It'll be immoral for Atiku and the PDP to deny the SE the VP ticket. There's just no way to explain it away.

I had always trolled them on this point because i knew all along what Wike and Fayose's game plan was and i wondered how our SE folks missed it. Luckily for them, Atiku proved he was bigger than Wike, Fayose, Tambuwal and the Sultan combined. Now they have a chance to reap from their steadfastness with PDP all these years.

The Biafra agitation was championed seemingly by all but the elite knew what they really wanted: a shot at Aso Rock and this is the only opportunity they'll have, at least for the next 24years!!

I'm Yoruba and i believe we've had our time. 8 years as president, 4 years as VP/Acting President. The SE deserves a chance to try and that chance is with Atiku. I think Atiku will lose but we were all here in 2015 when Buhari defeated a 'sure' Jonathan and in 2016 when Trump defeated a 'president Hillary in waiting'. A day can be too long in politics, how much more 5 months?

So pls, Atiku and PDP should do what is right. If they win, it would have been worth it. If they lose, it'll be on record that they tried. At least they're eating all their chants of slavery now wink

I'm still a priest of Okuko bambiala so if you bring any foolishness here, my thunder will fire you kponkwem angry

6 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by BMedia: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2018
Insightful.
Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by diebuhari1: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2018
Good one my Yoruba Muslim brother.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2018
diebuhari1:
Good one my Yoruba Muslim brother.

Why do you always betray your poor IQ in public like this? Are you too blind to see my signature? Or are you too dull to understand it?

biko, we're talking serious things here angry

11 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by Curlieweed: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:
It'll be immoral for Atiku and the PDP to deny the SE the VP ticket. There's just no way to explain it away.

I had all here in 2015 when Buhari defeated a 'sure' Jonathan and in 2016 when Trump defeated a 'president Hillary in waiting'. A day can be too long in politics, how much more 5 months?

So pls, Atiku and PDP should do what is right. If they win, it would have been worth it. If they lose, it'll be on record that they tried. At least they're eating all their chants of slavery now wink

I'm still a priest of Okuko bambiala so if you bring any foolishness here, my thunder will fire you kponkwem angry

You made some good points but I doubt if Mumuharri will resist the chance to effect some truly monumental rigging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by Cherez: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2018
100% wrong assertion
Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2018
Curlieweed:

You made some good points but I doubt if Mumuharri will resist the chance to effect some truly monumental rigging.

Did GEJ not rig? If Atiku truly has overwhelming support, no rigging will stop him

6 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by ashacot: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2018
This guy. No just kill me with laugh o. That your last statement is just too hilarious.

Well, valid point but Atiku can't win Buhari in a contest. That is being realistic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by zlantanfan: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Why do you always betray your poor IQ in public like this? Are you to blind to see my signature? Or are you too dull to understand it?

biko, we're talking serious things here angry
lol, even though i want to believe you are Yoruba, that dude just epitomized what the real struggle is all about. If east gets VP then as well forget Senate president because it's they would give saraki, highest it would be rep west can get.

They are out for vengeance forget this oneness crap, ask onochie(the vanguard bigot) ask Peter obi, ask the ipob sympathetic senator who now wants to be vp.

Forget the hypocrisy, Nigeria can never get better, the system and foundation of lord lugard is what needs to change and atiku can't change that by screaming restructuring which he knows is scam, the guy just wants to loot and finally get immunity from USA.

4 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by gurnam: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin

Let me see Atiku slaves measured reactions to this potential bait

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by ificatchmodeh: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2018
ashacot:
This guy. No just kill me with laugh o. That your last statement is just too hilarious.

Well, valid point but Atiku can't win Buhari in a contest. That is being realistic.

Buhari wey don dey near daura..

E go shock you...no go keep your self

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by mradonis(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2018
Anybody will do. But I laugh at people who think Apc will win this election that easy unless they rig.
What was the winning margin btw buhaRi and Gej is 2015( about 2million) with all the killings across the middle belt and recent election that they have always narrowly Won with Inecs help and inconclusiveness.
Nigerians are Angry and I ve never in my life seen people this unhappy. They will shock them come 2019. Same lies that was used to decieve Gej and assuring him of victory is the same been told to mR integrity.
Nigerians are wiser and deadly nw but most politicians will surely ve a feel of their venom come 2019.
If a. Dancing man without any strong backing from any governor Won Osun, what stops the same from repeating itself nationally.
Every tribe,region,ethnicity in Nigeria ve had enough of lies and suffering . Nigeria must move forwward .with or without Godfathers and propaganda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2018
zlantanfan:
lol, even though i want to believe you are Yoruba, that dude just epitomized what the real struggle is all about. If east gets VP then as well forget Senate president because it's they would give saraki, highest it would be rep west can get.

They are out for vengeance forget this oneness crap, ask onochie(the vanguard bigot) ask Peter obi, ask the ipob sympathetic senator who now wants to be vp

Whatever they do if they get to Aso Rock is their problem. Mind you, what i propose here is without prejudice to my belief that Buhari will win irrespective of who Atiku chooses. The battle will be fierce but i think Buhari will edge it all things being equal

I'm just talking based on PDP alone. How will PDP justify not giving SE their VP ticket? How will they explain it in Aba when they show up with a Yoruba VP candidate?

6 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by oodualover: 11:30am On Oct 09, 2018
Exactly! I want Atiku's vice to be Ibo and not Yoruba
Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2018
zlantanfan:

Forget the hypocrisy, Nigeria can never get better, the system and foundation of lord lugard is what needs to change and atiku can't change that by screaming restructuring which he knows is scam, the guy just wants to loot and finally get immunity from USA.

Only an idiot will believe a Fulani man will restructure Nigeria. It get's worse when you know how much Atiku makes from colonizing the most active Port in the SS. The system truly needs a change and it will start from we the people or our thieving Sinators and representathieves in Abuja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by oodualover: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Whatever they do if they get to Aso Rock is their problem. Mind you, what i propose here is without prejudice to my belief that Buhari will win irrespective of who Atiku chooses. The battle will be fierce but i think Buhari will edge it all things being equal

I'm just talking based on PDP alone. How will PDP justify not giving SE their VP ticket? How will they explain it in Aba when they show up with a Yoruba VP candidate?
You get brain brother.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by zlantanfan: 11:33am On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Does the east have any choice other than vote atiku? Slaves cannot be choicers after all they dished ojukwu in his prime to bootlick the same westerner, so what would change now?

Anyways i don't see apc giving atiku that seat at the highest inec would decide things.

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by ashacot: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2018
mradonis:
Anybody will do. But I laugh at people who think Apc will win this election that easy unless they rig.
What was the winning margin btw buhaRi and Gej is 2015( about 2million) with all the killings across the middle belt and recent election that they have always narrowly Won with Inecs help and inconclusiveness.
Nigerians are Angry and I ve never in my life seen people this unhappy. They will shock them come 2019. Same lies that was used to decieve Gej and assuring him of victory is the same been told to mR integrity.
Nigerians are wiser and deadly nw but most politicians will surely ve a feel of their venom come 2019.
If a. Dancing man without any strong backing from any governor Won Osun, what stops the same from repeating itself nationally.
Every tribe,region,ethnicity in Nigeria ve had enough of lies and suffering . Nigeria must move forwward .with or without Godfathers and propaganda.

Buhari contested against an incumbent president and won with more than 2m votes.

Imagine now he is contesting as the incumbent.

The irony of it is that if Atiku was the incumbent, buhari will defeat him. buhari is like a mystery in North. Now he has top politicians backing him in south. Think about it

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by oodualover: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Only an idiot will believe a Fulani man will restructure Nigeria. It get's worse when you know how much Atiku makes from colonizing the most active Port in the SS. The system truly needs a change and it will start from we the people or our thieving Sinators and representathieves in Abuja
Ibos are not supporting him because he promise to restructure Nigeria. They know he won't do that. They will support him if he puts an Ibo as vice.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by zlantanfan: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

i tell you, funny how people are cowed to think Northern's would make this country the dream it deserves. Either buhari or atiku nor any of them would do that, the north benefits from the imbalance of things

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by modath(f): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2018
My bros OP ,
You like ijogbon... smiley

On Topic:
SE makes sense if we are to talk about steadfast support but realistically, SW will serve the opposition cause, this is to counter support for pastor in Odua& cool temper for dem Hausa Fulani cos of the Anti North 2011& 2015 election coupled with the incessant attack & demonisation of their trade and way of life...

Politics is not straightforward, what should make sense on paper will bomb when human emotions come to play, cos unless we lie to ourselves, North don't want to hear re...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2018
oodualover:

Ibos are not supporting him because he promise to restructure Nigeria. They know he won't do that. They will support him if he puts an Ibo as vice.

some actually believe him when he talks about restructuring. It's only people like Wike that know it's all a lie and he called him out on it. cheesy

You're right anyway. Atiku will only be assured of their votes if he picks an Igbo VP

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:42am On Oct 09, 2018
vp position is nothing, igbos don't care who the post will go to. our own is to vote against that winches and wizard in aso rock whether he wins or not is not our business. vp slot is nonsense compare to what we will gain in atiku administration
Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by modath(f): 11:42am On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Friendlier customs duties.... Major positions in the cabinet, power in the government. sweeteners they are.

The Average Ibo man cares more about how the government will favour his business endeavour, and access to government will make that look like a done deal, + the sheer hatred already in place & deeply entrenched will smoothen that kink...

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2018
modath:

Friendlier customs duties.... Major positions in the cabinet, power in the government. sweeteners they are.

The Average Ibo man cares more about how the government will favour his business endeavour, and access to government will make that look like a done deal, + the sheer hatred already in place & deeply entrenched will smoothen that kink...

Sista mi, you believe that too?

ok o grin

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by modath(f): 11:45am On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

some actually believe him when he talks about restructuring. It's only people like Wike that know it's all a lie and he called him out on it. cheesy

You're right anyway. Atiku will only be assured of their votes if he picks an Igbo VP

Same way referendum isn't in the constitution, same way unbundling isn't in the constitution.... How anyone will try to tell us a Senator from Jigawa will vote for that is just laughable....

I'm so looking forward to the reaction when Atiku takes the restructuring song & dance to the Kebbi , Zamfara, Yobe, Sokoto , Kano streets..... real anticipation. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2018
modath:

My bros OP ,
You like ijogbon... smiley

On Topic:
SE makes sense if we are to talk about steadfast support but realistically, SW will serve the opposition cause, this is to counter support for pastor in Odua& cool temper for dem Hausa Fulani cos of the Anti North 2011& 2015 election coupled with the incessant attack & demonisation of their trade and way of life...

Politics is not straightforward, what should make sense on paper will bomb when human emotions come to play, cos unless we lie to ourselves, North don't want to hear re...

The re..., is it re...pent or re...structure? cheesy

I no dey do ijogbon o. a whole me, the priest of okuko bambiala? cheesy
Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by oodualover: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

2014 - Gej till 2019. Yorubas are Fulani slaves
From 2015 till 2017 - we want Biafra.
2018 - We want Atiku.
How can a race be this unstable and two-faced?

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by zlantanfan: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

dude you really believe we can make any change?.

North is almost 70% of the country and their level of backwardness is the country's dilemma. A place that celebrates koran, wheelbarrow, shoe shinner as constituency projects.

They have vowed to hold the country to their pace, do you know that majority of the laws that function in south doesn't in north? How then do you expect change, buhari only made me understand how much of a scam they are, they are are all the same nothernerns with different scams.

While one is a pro-northern interest personality the other is a corrupt looter seeking self interest, this is what stands and would still stand the former chances in core north 2019.

Our best bet is to find the one who can best deliver regional presence to our regions as they collectively decided to perish restructuring which could have done so

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by mradonis(m): 11:55am On Oct 09, 2018
Who are the top, aregbesola and co bah. They should really think deep and reflect about what happened osun with all the governor and even jagaban there too. These to shot can only vote for themselves and the few people the feed and can settle around them. If you like give people $1000 each which they can't do, Nigerians will take ur money and vote their choice.
Carry out a simple Survey, by asking people around you presently what they think about the economy? U need to see the numberof people. Who came out during the last voters registration exercise and hear the reason why most. Of them were registering to vote come 2019. If I were in the present government I will tell them to sit up and quickly beg Nigerians.
Every where now is aNybody but mr bubu. Its like a national anthem nw. Forget crowd hiring for #2000. People are angry everywhere and that 2million votes has already gone down and 80% of the newly registered voters are out to vote the present govenment Out. I travel a lot and everywhere its same anger of hunger and feeling of disappoinTment.
Gej surrounded himself with liers and lost. Same is what they are doing to mr integrity now.and osun should stand as a warning signal about how people feel.
ashacot:

Buhari contested against an incumbent president and won with more than 2m votes.

Imagine now he is contesting as the incumbent.

The irony of it is that if Atiku was the incumbent, buhari will defeat him. buhari is like a mystery in North. Now he has top politicians backing him in south. Think about it
Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by oodualover: 11:56am On Oct 09, 2018
modath:

No Sis mi they don't. Ibos like power so they can use it to doninate everywhere. It has always been like this since Azikwe's time. Ibos like power than the north.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by oodualover: 11:58am On Oct 09, 2018
modath:

Same way referendum isn't in the constitution, same way unbundling isn't in the constitution.... How anyone will try to tell us a Senator from Jigawa will vote for that is just laughable....

I'm so looking forward to the reaction when Atiku takes the restructuring song & dance to the Kebbi , Zamfara, Yobe, Sokoto , Kano streets..... real anticipation. smiley
Ibos are not supporting Atiku because of restructuring.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) / [2019 Election Update]List Of Imo State Governorship Candidates,INEC Exempts APC / Justice Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers React, Give Buhari 7 Days To Reverse Suspens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.