Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,362 members, 7,839,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? (882 Views)

One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements / "7.7 Million Animal Species. How Did They All Fit In, In Noah’s Ark? - Man Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
Oga, the existence of God is all around you . Which is why I initially asked you the question :which explains reality better : theism or atheism?

If you are ready, answer.
Oga which existence of god is around me abeg?
Prove to me he exist or swerve.
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Jashub: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Oga which existence of god is around me abeg?
Prove to me he exist or swerve.
You deceive yourself by asking for evidences . Just look around you ...and ask yourself these questions:

1. Where do moral laws come from ? And why is it wrong to kill babies ? What tells you it is wrong to kill babies ? grin

2. Where do universal laws comes from ...laws like the law of gravity,electromagnetism and motion , where do they originate? If you say science then you are a fool, because you can only do science because those laws existed before science . So who or what created them? grin

3. What is responsible for creating order in the universe? If you say " the universe came out of nothing " then you are a fool. Because it is logically impossible for something to come out of nothing . In essence there had to be a cause . So what was that cause ...and if you say we are a bunch of chemicals and reactions , then how can you trust your own judgment if we are just random molecules than exist as a result of cosmological accidents? grin
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
You deceive yourself by asking for evidences . Just look around you ...and ask yourself these questions:

1. Where do moral laws come from ? And why is it wrong to kill babies ? What tells you it is wrong to kill babies ? grin

2. Where do universal laws comes from ...laws like the law of gravity,electromagnetism and motion , where do they originate? If you say science then you are a fool, because you can only do science because those laws existed before science . So who or what created them? grin

3. What is responsible for creating order in the universe? If you say " the universe came out of nothing " then you are a fool. Because it is logically impossible for something to come out of nothing . In essence there had to be a cause . So what was that cause ...and if you say we are a bunch of chemicals and reactions , then how can you trust your own judgment if we are just random molecules than exist as a result of cosmological accidents? grin

1)That would mean that not only everybody who does not believe in God is immoral but that everybody before the rise of the abrahamitic religions has been immoral, for almost 300,000 years. That’s not only completely ridiculous but also deeply insulting.

That is a sad question. If the only reason you are moral is because you believe in gods, you have already lost. If you lost your faith would you go on a killing spree? Rob banks? Rape? Beat your family? I would hope the answer would be no. If the answer is yes, please double your church attendance,lol.

2)Are you a kid? everything science says deals with proof,stop displaying your ignorance.
Are we going to get all these shit questions ‘if my imaginary proxy doesn’t exist, why do birds fly and dogs poop?’??

Gods don’t exist. They are arbitrary leftovers of our ancestral ignorance of the world (they tried to understand, but survival and daily contemplation of how the world runs don’t go hand in hand if a lion is on your trail). You could ask the question post for ANY and all imaginary character. Harry Potter, Super-Man, Little Man in the Moon, Qbert, whatnot! The answer will always be the same:

Your lack of understanding doesn’t warrant the claim of imaginary faeries to have done it.
The ‘laws governing the universe’ are scientific models that have been created by humans to recognize the patterns and further investigate causality between phenomenon and their effects, but also their causes (hence ‘caus’ality). These models ARE not the fundamental laws, they only model the processes observed and are named “laws”, which, just like gods, are simply concepts/proxies for a complex amount of information.

However, where ‘fundamental laws’ represent testable and reproducable causality as a concept, ‘gods’ don’t represent anything but fears, hopes and ignorance. In that sense, they are each others opposites and (mostly) mutually exclusive.

3)Why do you assume someone has to create the universe?
And if you assume that...then who created that someone? Because then it's turtles all the way down...
Baba to be sincere you know nothing, simple prove to me that God exists,if you can do it then I will take your creation part serious,all you are doing is wailing without evidence,lol.
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Jashub: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

1)That would mean that not only everybody who does not believe in God is immoral but that everybody before the rise of the abrahamitic religions has been immoral, for almost 300,000 years. That’s not only completely ridiculous but also deeply insulting.

That is a sad question. If the only reason you are moral is because you believe in gods, you have already lost. If you lost your faith would you go on a killing spree? Rob banks? Rape? Beat your family? I would hope the answer would be no. If the answer is yes, please double your church attendance,lol.

2)Are you a kid? everything science says deals with proof,stop displaying your ignorance.
Are we going to get all these shit questions ‘if my imaginary proxy doesn’t exist, why do birds fly and dogs poop?’??

Gods don’t exist. They are arbitrary leftovers of our ancestral ignorance of the world (they tried to understand, but survival and daily contemplation of how the world runs don’t go hand in hand if a lion is on your trail). You could ask the question post for ANY and all imaginary character. Harry Potter, Super-Man, Little Man in the Moon, Qbert, whatnot! The answer will always be the same:

Your lack of understanding doesn’t warrant the claim of imaginary faeries to have done it.
The ‘laws governing the universe’ are scientific models that have been created by humans to recognize the patterns and further investigate causality between phenomenon and their effects, but also their causes (hence ‘caus’ality). These models ARE not the fundamental laws, they only model the processes observed and are named “laws”, which, just like gods, are simply concepts/proxies for a complex amount of information.

However, where ‘fundamental laws’ represent testable and reproducable causality as a concept, ‘gods’ don’t represent anything but fears, hopes and ignorance. In that sense, they are each others opposites and (mostly) mutually exclusive.

3)Why do you assume someone has to create the universe?
And if you assume that...then who created that someone? Because then it's turtles all the way down...
Baba to be sincere you know nothing, simple prove to me that God exists,if you can do it then I will take your creation part serious,all you are doing is wailing without evidence,lol.
Questone 1 , 2 and 3 have not been answered . Why ? grin
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
Questone 1 , 2 and 3 have not been answered . Why ? grin
My previous question have not been answered why?
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Jashub: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

My previous question have not been answered why?
I already brought a propositional question that handled that. Read my previous posts and stop being silly.

Incase you forgot it, here is the question:

which better explains reality: theism or atheism?
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
I already brought a propositional question that handled that. Read my previous posts and stop beingcl
I already gave an answer that handled your question,now prove to me that God exists?
"If God didn't do this, who then did it" is not a proof,we need concrete proof, anyone can assert anything to any creature without evidence so stop foaming in the mouth and prove that your God exist.
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Mercisharelove(f): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
I already brought a propositional question that handled that. Read my previous posts and stop being silly.

Incase you forgot it, here is the question:

which better explains reality: theism or atheism?

Such a great SOUL. I will keep praying for you my love
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mercisharelove:

Such a great SOUL. I will keep praying for you my love
Lovey dovey,lol
When will you pray for natural disasters to stop?
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Fira09(m): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Lovey dovey,lol
When will you pray for natural disasters to stop?

Some of you guys just deserve BRUTAL BEATING.

If you don't have anything reasonable to say, just keep your f****** mouth shut. undecided
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Fira09:

Some of you guys just deserve BRUTAL BEATING.

If you don't have anything reasonable to say, just keep your f****** mouth shut. undecided

Go and beat God abeg,he deserves it more,lol
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Fira09(m): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Go and beat God abeg,he deserves it more,lol

Tueeeeeeh.

witless being,

Get the bleep out of my mention.
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
Fira09:

Tueeeeeeh.

witless being,

Get the bleep out of my mention.
But you came into my mention na, lol
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Jashub: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

I already gave an answer that handled your question,now prove to me that God exists?
"If God didn't do this, who then did it" is not a proof,we need concrete proof, anyone can assert anything to any creature without evidence so stop foaming in the mouth and prove that your God exist.
So how did we come into existence ...? And how do we have moral laws ? Where did universal laws like the law of gravity and motion come from? If you don't know the answer , then certain something created them . Or do you want to tell me everything we see is the cause of a cosmological accident? grin
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
So how did we existence come ...? And how do we have moral laws ? Where did universal laws like the law of gravity and motion come from? If you don't know the answer , then certain something created them . Or do you want to tell me everything we see is the cause of a cosmological accident? grin
Do you now agree that God didn't create them, neither does he exist?
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Jashub: 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Do you now agree that God didn't create them, neither does he exist?
God created them if not, how did they come ...? Oya answer na grin
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
God created them if not, how did they come ...? Oya answer na grin
Why are you talking without proof sir, show me the evidence that god created human?
Why not Spiderman or Odin,why your own God?
You are not giving me evidence for his existence,and you are Making a false assertion without proof,if you are not ready to accept his inexistence then what's the point of the argument?
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Jashub: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Why are you talking without proof sir, show me the evidence that god created human?
Why not Spiderman or Odin,why your own God?
You are not giving me evidence for his existence,and you are Making a false assertion without proof,if you are not ready to accept his inexistence then what's the point of the argument?
I have shown you , but you chose to discard the evidences grin

Again I say to you:

1. Where do universal laws come from?

2. Where do moral laws come from ?

3. I if you are bunch of chemicals (according to science ), then how can you trust your own thinking ? grin
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
I have shown you , but you chose to discard the evidences grin

Again I say to you:

1. Where do universal laws come from?

2. Where do moral laws come from ?

3. I if you are bunch of chemicals (according to science ), then how can you trust your own thinking ? grin

Shown me which evidence?
Ogbeni stop crying and show me the evidence of God abeg,till then keep running around,lol
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Jashub: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Shown me which evidence?
Ogbeni stop crying and show me the evidence of God abeg,till then keep running around,lol
Oga ,
I do not have time for your illogical banter of confusion . But here are the facts:

The world you are living in is created by God . If not , who created it ? grin

The science you worship is founded on universal laws that were created by God . If you say they were not created by God, then who created them? grin

The moral laws we have in society were given by God because God is the higher standard we as humans look up to . If you say God did not give those laws , then tell me why it is wrong to kill babies ? grin
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
Oga ,
I do not have time for your illogical banter of confusion . But here are the facts:

The world you are living in is created by God . If not , who created it ? grin

The science you worship is founded on universal laws that were created by God . If you say they were not created by God, then who created them? grin

The moral laws we have in society were given by God because God is the higher standard we as humans look up to . If you say God did not give those laws , then tell me why it is wrong to kill babies ? grin

Proof or keep shouting, lol
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Jashub: 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Proof or keep shouting, lol
See the proof here :

The world you live in was created by God . If not , who created it ? grin

The moral laws we have in society were given by God because God is the higher standard we as humans look up to . If you say God did not give those laws , then tell me why it is wrong to kill babies ?
grin
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
See the proof here :

The world you live in was created by God . If not , who created it ? grin

The moral laws we have in society were given by God because God is the higher standard we as humans look up to . If you say God did not give those laws , then tell me why it is wrong to kill babies ?
grin
Ok no proof,lol
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Jashub: 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Ok no proof,lol
A fool is asking for the proof of God, yet he does not request for the proof of why he has never seen atoms grin
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
A fool is asking for the proof of God, yet he does not request for the proof of why he has never seen atoms grin
Why are you crying?
Proof or not?
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Mercisharelove(f): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Why are you crying?
Proof or not?

You will surely get the proof when you cross the river, wasted soul
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mercisharelove:

You will surely get the proof when you cross the river, wasted soul
You just call me a wasted soul because I demand evidence of your God? wow.
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Mercisharelove(f): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You just call me a wasted soul because I demand evidence of your God? wow.

Why don't you tell your parents to their faces that they didn't give birth to you, since you are looking for proof.

Tell them and see how they feel.

Some of you just open your mouth and be asking stupid questions without thinking.
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2022
Mercisharelove:

Why don't you tell your parents to their faces that they didn't give birth to you, since you are looking for proof.

Tell them and see how they feel.

Some of you just open your mouth and be asking stupid questions without thinking.
You are such a rude girl,you need to be ass whooped for being so uncouth.
Is it so hard for you to prove the existence of your God?
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Mercisharelove(f): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Why can't you prove that your father and mother are not your parents.

Prove it
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Mercisharelove(f): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
Give me one proof that your father and mother are not your parents and I will believe you.

Tell me you fell from the sky
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Mercisharelove(f): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Tell me you created yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will The War Of Armageddon Begin In Israel? / Please Help / You Too Can Hear The Voice Of God(hearing God)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.