Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Excel Eniola Bello: Introducing A Young Female Actress. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Excel Eniola Bello: Introducing A Young Female Actress. (480 Views)

I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal / Eniola Badmus Shares Throwback Movie Scenes To Mark 20 Years In Nollywood (Vid) / Celebrity Housemates Reality TV Show: Eniola Badmus Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excel Eniola Bello: Introducing A Young Female Actress. by Excelneedful(f): 9:10am On Sep 18, 2022
Excel Bello is a Young Female Upcoming Actress .
Her Stage Name is "Olori Kunuwe "
View Her Picture here : https://www.nairaland.com/excelneedful

She is 12 Years Old , Hails from Oyo-State ,Nigeria ,She is in JSS 1 . Her Mother is also an Actress .

When she was 4 Years Old . Sometimes She would Gather her Peers ,instructs them to act this Way ,Acts that Way .A Passer By who watched with Keen Interest requested to ask for her Parent .

When they Came out ,The Passer By Advised her Parent to Endeavour to Encourage her as she Could see in her a Great acting Talent Prowess that needed to Be developed .

The Passer By end up by Singing the Popular Chief Ebenezer Obey Song " Mase Ri Talenti e Mole Arakunrin ,Oluwa Yio Bere Lowo Re Ohun To fise "

Meaning " Do not Bury Your Talent ,God would ask you what you did with it "

The Passer by Left ..Just like an Instruction or Advise given by an Angel ,Her Parent Started to Encourage Her .

She has Participated in Some Nollywood Movies ( Yoruba). Among the Movies are " Ijoba Zaazu,(Zaazu's Government ) " " Now on YouTube .

Just type " Ijoba Zaazu " Search on YouTube and Watch ...The Full Video Please ,Please and Please ...Also Share to Encourage Her .

Idibo Gomina ( Governor's Election) : Coming Up .

" Akin Idaamu Adugbo ( Akin Area Disturbances ) Filming still On and Coming Soon...A DSTV Weekly Series Episode .

She is Working on her Own Main Production which will be Out By God's Grace Soon .

Parents, Education is Very very Important .Let's do our Best in Given it to them. Secondly ,Let us Watch our Children Carefully to take Good Note of their Talents ,We can help them to Build On it . Many Children Destinies have been Tampered with by Parents by Discouraging them ..Football is a Hell of Money today ,There are Footballers that Were Never at Universities ,Some are Even Drop out from Secondary Schools .Today they can Build a Whole University .

Emmanuela is another Example of a very Young Girl with Talents ,Today she is a Success .Imagine a Girl of that Age Doing Wonderful things for her Parents. If she was Discouraged ,Her Parents might still be Struggling to Pay either her School Fees or Feeding her .

No one can tell what exactly would bring Success to them ,I remember Dr. Alban a Musician who was a Doctor but Music Brought Him Fame and Success .

There are Many Examples ...Talent is Almighty God's Deposit in you to Earn a Living , it serves as a Tool to be Successful and be Great in Life .

It's Natural,It's Supernatural ,It's Divine . When you add it with Education then you are a Blast .

Education is Imparted ,Natural Talents is In-Builts

Pls.Note ,There are Many Talents Killer out their ,They would Do all Possible things to Discourage you ,they will Criticise you ,they would say you are doing Rubbish ,Wasting your time ...Quack , Unprofessional ..Bla Bla Bla ..That is the Ways of Some Africans ,Nigerians

Unlike the Whites that would Encourage you .

God Blesses All Parents .

View Her Picture Here .

https://www.nairaland.com/excelneedful
Re: Excel Eniola Bello: Introducing A Young Female Actress. by Excelneedful(f): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2022
Excel Bello. View Her Picture here

https://www.nairaland.com/excelneedful
Re: Excel Eniola Bello: Introducing A Young Female Actress. by Excelneedful(f): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2022
Upcoming Young Actress .
Excel Eniola Bello .

Watch Out..

Type in YouTube ..Ijoba Zaazu
Re: Excel Eniola Bello: Introducing A Young Female Actress. by Excelneedful(f): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2022
Great
Re: Excel Eniola Bello: Introducing A Young Female Actress. by Excelneedful(f): 1:55pm On Apr 04
Hello to all my Fans ,As a Young Female Actress Don't Forget to keep Encouraging me .

I want to use this Opportunity to Express my Deep Gratitude to my Parents for all the Support Financially ,Morally and otherwise .

May God Continue to Replenish them.

My heart also Goes to Everyone that has Contributed to the stage I am ,

Mates My Boss ,Director ,Kudos to You for all the Advise and Ideas ,God Bless U Sir..

Ogo Mushin ,Mummy Adebimpe ( Daddy Actor Adedimeji Wife ) BABA Peter Fatomilola etc .

Please All Watch Out For a New Movie I'm Producing Soonest .

God Bless You All.

Excel Eniola BELLO.
Re: Excel Eniola Bello: Introducing A Young Female Actress. by Excelneedful(f): 10:41pm On Apr 06
OMOBA ODIDE : IS ANOTHER MOVIE COMING UP ...WATCH OUT ..

FEATURING MYSELF EXCEL ENIOLA BELLO.

(1) (Reply)

Please Suggest A Creative Concept For A Tv Show (no Talk Shows Pls) / This Is Us,gateway / Film, Vfx, Animation, Design. Hire Us Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.