Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Fact Check: Did Abiola Paid To Sank Ship Carrying Bible To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Abiola Paid To Sank Ship Carrying Bible To Nigeria (689 Views)

Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) / Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? / Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check: Did Abiola Paid To Sank Ship Carrying Bible To Nigeria by adem30: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2022
I'm currently in church and my Pastor is repeating how Abiola Paid to sank a ship conveying Bible to Nigeria.

I am tired of Pastor telling us unverifiable stories.
I have search all through for long about this story, but couldn't get this fact.

Is this story a falacy before I begin to caution these pastors?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Abiola Paid To Sank Ship Carrying Bible To Nigeria by cheruv: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2022
That's true... Go and verify
Re: Fact Check: Did Abiola Paid To Sank Ship Carrying Bible To Nigeria by Burruchaga71(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2022
There is no such.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Abiola Paid To Sank Ship Carrying Bible To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2022
It's a myth. A false tale.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Abiola Paid To Sank Ship Carrying Bible To Nigeria by illicit(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2022
It was propaganda

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Abiola Paid To Sank Ship Carrying Bible To Nigeria by blackboy(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2022
In every rumour learn an know that there is an element of truth.

Also it is said if a lie is repeated it becomes truth? No!!

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Abiola Paid To Sank Ship Carrying Bible To Nigeria by Charleys: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2022
adem30:
I'm currently in church and my Pastor is repeating how Abiola Paid to sank a ship conveying Bible to Nigeria.

I have search all through for long about this story, but couldn't get this fact.

What is the name of your pastor?
What is the name of your church?

You just said you are tired of your pastor?
Re: Fact Check: Did Abiola Paid To Sank Ship Carrying Bible To Nigeria by GamalNasser: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2022
Only a fool will believe that crap
Re: Fact Check: Did Abiola Paid To Sank Ship Carrying Bible To Nigeria by adem30: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2022
Charleys:

What is the name of your pastor?
What is the name of your church?

You just said you are tired of your pastor?

You don't need to know. If it's true give us evidence
Re: Fact Check: Did Abiola Paid To Sank Ship Carrying Bible To Nigeria by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2022
adem30:

I heard this same story several times also but I haven’t seen a verifiable fact to back it up. So it’s not true.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cameroon Lagdo Dam Causes Kogi, North Central Flood / Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? / Rufia Oseni Exposed Reno Omokri Lies Regarding Tinubu Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.