Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,861,000 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

The Second Best 2023 Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Best 2023 Presidential Candidate (278 Views)

Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition / Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Second Best 2023 Presidential Candidate by LocalStandard1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
If I am going to vote a Presidential candidate I am voting one who I can listen to, one I can ask questions cos they're ever available, ready to listen, act and articulate their policies to the average man.
People with a policy and manifesto.

If Peter Obi where not in this Presidential race, I'd go for the SDP Presidential candidate, Prince Adewole Adebayo.

After Peter Obi this man seems to be the most VOCAL, open and engaging.

I'd rather a man who research and crams information than ones who can't say jack.
Re: The Second Best 2023 Presidential Candidate by fman(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
LocalStandard1:
If I am going to vote a Presidential candidate I am voting one who I can listen to, one I can ask questions cos they're ever available, ready to listen, act and articulate their policies to the average man.
People with a policy and manifesto.

If Peter Obi where not in this Presidential race, I'd go for the SDP Presidential candidate, Prince Adewole Adebayo.

After Peter Obi this man seems to be the most VOCAL, open and engaging.

I'd rather a man who research and crams information than ones who can't say jack.
So na u b the SDP campaign manager
Nairaland forum?
Re: The Second Best 2023 Presidential Candidate by DamnnNiggarr: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
shocked

God bless you.

God Is Really Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: The Second Best 2023 Presidential Candidate by LocalStandard1(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
fman:
So na u b the SDP campaign manager Nairaland forum?
Nope, I am the Nigerian campaign Manager, Nairaland forum.
Re: The Second Best 2023 Presidential Candidate by fman(m): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Nope, I am the Nigerian campaign Manager, Nairaland forum.
Kudos!!!
Wey my cut?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Can't Understand Students Plight Because he didnt Go To University-Sowore / Question To The Igbos / #BATChallenge: Chance To Win Over 1 Million As A Tinubu Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.