Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Ex Yobe Pdp Chair Dumps Party,may Join Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Yobe Pdp Chair Dumps Party,may Join Apc (267 Views)

Labour Party May Change Okupe As Obi’s Campaign DG / Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders / Saheed Akinade-Fijabi: Third Party May Emerge If Tinubu Is Denied APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Yobe Pdp Chair Dumps Party,may Join Apc by garfield1: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2022
Former Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party in Yobe State, Abba Gana Tata has resigned his membership of the state. Mr. Tata resigned in a two paragraph letter obtained by our correspondent dated 13th September, 2022 and addressed to his ward chairman in Massaba. The letter which was signed twice by Mr. Tata was also copied to the Local Government Chairman of the party in Bursari Local Government and the State Chairman of the party. The former gubernatorial aspirant did not give any reason for his resignation but expressed his gratitude to the party.

Read Also; Court nullifies Zamfara PDP governorship primary, orders fresh poll

The letter simply read: “This is to notify you that I have resigned my membership from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) effective from Tuesday the 13th day of September 2022. Attached here with my membership card No 1533599. While thanking you and the party, accept my best wishes.” When The Nation contacted Mr. Tata to find out which party he will be heading to and why he has left the party he has built in Yobe State since 1999, he simply said; “for now, I just resigned my membership of the PDP but I have not joined any other political party. I am just a sympathizer now. I can decide to support any candidate that I sympathise with but for now, I am no longer in PDP”.

The State PRO of PDP Salihu Mohammed Baba told PREMIUM TIMES that Mr. Tata’s announcement did not come as a surprise to them. “We know he was leaving the party since he lost the governorship primary election. He was very angry that he did not do well in the primary election. He started making his moves and we are aware of everything he was planning. His exit is not a surprise to us. We saw it coming,” Salihu informed.

A close ally of Mr. TATA told our correspondent in confidence that he has already perfected plans to join the APC. “It was after he got the assurance of the APC ranks that he came down to Yobe to resign his membership of the PDP,” the source

?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://thenationonlineng.net/former-yobe-pdp-chairman-quits-party-may-join-apc/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjarbTL_J36AhUbhv0HHfiMC6YQ0PADKAB6BAgEEAE&usg=AOvVaw15QCgjsfIAP_Q57pANd4LB

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Mukina2
Dominique
Agboriotejoye
Kahal
Kyase
Oghenaogie
Ejimatic
Vixlot
Nnewinjobs
Parachoko
Caseless
Omenka
Helinues
Metaphysical
Satanically
Trinitycian
Jrusky
Esseite
Legendhero
Penguin2
Vicdom
Silver tongue
Asobo1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Yobe Pdp Chair Dumps Party,may Join Apc by Aliuhah: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2022
We refuse to be distracted with all these decamping.
Re: Ex Yobe Pdp Chair Dumps Party,may Join Apc by garfield1: 10:06am On Sep 18, 2022
Aliuhah:

What will distract you

1 Like

Re: Ex Yobe Pdp Chair Dumps Party,may Join Apc by rusher14: 10:06am On Sep 18, 2022
They don't even believe in Labour party up north.

1 Like

Re: Ex Yobe Pdp Chair Dumps Party,may Join Apc by garfield1: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2022
This was the last pdp member in yobe.pdp is officially dead there.if there are still members,they should join nnpp or labour party...

1 Like

Re: Ex Yobe Pdp Chair Dumps Party,may Join Apc by garfield1: 10:08am On Sep 18, 2022
rusher14:
They don't even believe in Labour party up north.

Honestly,I am wondering if labour can hold rally in yobe,borno,bauchi, zamfara,sokoto,kebbi,jigawa etc.obi won't see 5000 votes here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Yobe Pdp Chair Dumps Party,may Join Apc by garfield1: 10:09am On Sep 18, 2022
2023 yobe presidential result
Tinubu 600,000
Atiku 20,000
Nnpp 70,000
Lp 2500

2 Likes

Re: Ex Yobe Pdp Chair Dumps Party,may Join Apc by lhordspy: 10:31am On Sep 18, 2022
Jdj
Re: Ex Yobe Pdp Chair Dumps Party,may Join Apc by Okoroawusa: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2022
How come people no dey ever decamp to Labour Party?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Yobe Pdp Chair Dumps Party,may Join Apc by SlavaUkraini: 10:34am On Sep 18, 2022
May Join... ?.

Look at this desperate Political Calculator looking for decampees to prove that his Political Calculations and Permutations are Sold and Valid.

Garfield 1, wait for them to decamp to your useless party first before you jubilate and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Ex Yobe Pdp Chair Dumps Party,may Join Apc by ObituaryYebo: 10:43am On Sep 18, 2022
Aliuhah:
If na APC decamped you won't be distracted rather you would be glowing as usual as IPOB/ESN does .

BTW
Good development for Emilokan of Africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Yobe Pdp Chair Dumps Party,may Join Apc by garfield1: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
May Join... ?.

Look at this desperate Political Calculator looking for decampees to prove that his Political Calculations and Permutations are Sold and Valid.

Garfield 1, wait for them to decamp to your useless party first before you jubilate and stop disgracing yourself.

Painment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Yobe Pdp Chair Dumps Party,may Join Apc by Trinitycian: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2022
garfield1:
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Mukina2
Dominique
Agboriotejoye
Kahal
Kyase
Oghenaogie
Ejimatic
Vixlot
Nnewinjobs
Parachoko
Caseless
Omenka
Helinues
Metaphysical
Satanically
Trinitycian
Jrusky
Esseite
Legendhero
Penguin2
Vicdom
Silver tongue
Asobo1

Na so the Nation say Shekarau MAY join APC, but we all saw how it ended. LOL.

https://thenationonlineng.net/shekarau-dumps-nnpp-may-return-to-apc/
Re: Ex Yobe Pdp Chair Dumps Party,may Join Apc by Peacecore: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2022
This is Atiku's backyard. Atiku is not just popular in the North. Na south dey hype hin ego.
Re: Ex Yobe Pdp Chair Dumps Party,may Join Apc by SlavaUkraini: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
garfield1:

Painment

You are in severe pains and agony.

This is just the beginning.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

2023: Nigerians Will Shock Political Parties And Class. Gov Godwin Obaseki / Civil War Break Out In Nigeria, July 1967 / I’ll End National Grid Collapse If Elected President — Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.