Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

No Resident Will Say I Am Sick!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Resident Will Say I Am Sick!! (438 Views)

Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Resident Will Say I Am Sick!! by cherishmichael: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Revelation 21:4
And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

Re: No Resident Will Say I Am Sick!! by Naijanascam: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2022
This is already happening in other countries of the world where there is a sincere and selfless leadership and it will happen here if we eventually get those quality selfless leaders leading us into the those pleasant places
Re: No Resident Will Say I Am Sick!! by tijahesurua: 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
"And Death will be no more...".
Death has never occured before in heaven, no angel has ever been reportedly sick. Doesn't this message apply to the earth?
Re: No Resident Will Say I Am Sick!! by Kobojunkiee: 12:14am On Sep 19, 2022
cherishmichael:
Revelation 21:4
And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”
Please stop pulling verses out-of-context blindly in your attempts at making God seem a liar.

1. Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth. The first heaven and the first earth had disappeared. Now there was no sea.
2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem,[a] coming down out of heaven from God. It was prepared like a bride dressed for her husband.
3 I heard a loud voice from the throne. It said, “Now God’s home is with people. He will live with them. They will be his people. God himself will be with them and will be their God.
4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death, sadness, crying, or pain. All the old ways are gone.”
5 The one who was sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this, because these words are true and can be trusted.” - Revelations 21 vs 1 - 5
The writer of the dream/vision clearly informed you lot that this will not take place until after the New Heaven and New Earth are established, this is after the millennial reign and after Jesus Christ's return to judge His people. Why, then do you quote these things out of context? What do you gain from this? undecided
Re: No Resident Will Say I Am Sick!! by Kobojunkiee: 12:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Naijanascam:
This is already happening in other countries of the world where there is a sincere and selfless leadership and it will happen here if we eventually get those quality selfless leaders leading us into the those pleasant places
How can it be already happening when Jesus Christ has yet to return to reign over the Jews? undecided

1 Like

Re: No Resident Will Say I Am Sick!! by Naijanascam: 5:18am On Sep 19, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
How can it be already happening when Jesus Christ has yet to return to reign over the Jews? undecided

Abeg I no have strength to laffffffff
Re: No Resident Will Say I Am Sick!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:40am On Sep 19, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Please stop pulling verses out-of-context blindly in your attempts at making God seem a liar. The writer of the dream/vision clearly informed you lot that this will not take place until after the New Heaven and New Earth are established, this is after the millennial reign and after Jesus Christ's return to judge His people. Why, then do you quote these things out of context? What do you gain from this? undecided
It will soon take place after Armageddon, the millennium reign of Christ will only lead those living then to perfection but as for sickness and death no one will get sick or die during Christ's thousand years reign because he will see to it that God's will takes place throughout the earth when his kingdom come! Matthew 6:10

1 Like

Re: No Resident Will Say I Am Sick!! by tijahesurua: 6:28am On Sep 19, 2022
Does anybody here realise that the word "heavens" has been used multiple times to describe different things such as outer space, the atmosphere, even power and authority.
1 Peter 3:10-13 says that "the heavens will pass away..., and the earth and the works in it will be exposed".
Should that not be figurative? The "heavens" of this system of things is also the political powers of this world. The earth and the works in it are also ofcourse those who are aligned with this wicked system. They will pass away. For there is nothing that God's planet or the heavenly bodies to talk of his own dwelling place do to him. Read Genesis 1:31.
There was no imperfection ever in his creation. Its only us humans that are the trouble. God will not destroy heaven and earth just because man is wicked. Instead he will instill a new Government that will rule the Earth thereby making all things new.
Don't that make sense?
Re: No Resident Will Say I Am Sick!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:47am On Sep 19, 2022
tijahesurua:
Does anybody here realise that the word "heavens" has been used multiple times to describe different things such as outer space, the atmosphere, even power and authority.
1 Peter 3:10-13 says that "the heavens will pass away..., and the earth and the works in it will be exposed".
Should that not be figurative? The "heavens" of this system of things is also the political powers of this world. The earth and the works in it are also ofcourse those who are aligned with this wicked system. They will pass away. For there is nothing that God's planet or the heavenly bodies to talk of his own dwelling place do to him. Read Genesis 1:31.
There was no imperfection ever in his creation. Its only us humans that are the trouble. God will not destroy heaven and earth just because man is wicked. Instead he will instill a new Government that will rule the Earth thereby making all things new.
Don't that make sense?

Only Jehovah's sheep can grasp that {Matthew 10:6} because they've hunger and thirst for righteousness so they're now filled just as Jesus promised! Matthew 5:6

1 Like

Re: No Resident Will Say I Am Sick!! by cherishmichael: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Please stop pulling verses out-of-context blindly in your attempts at making God seem a liar.

The writer of the dream/vision clearly informed you lot that this will not take place until after the New Heaven and New Earth are established, this is after the millennial reign and after Jesus Christ's return to judge His people. Why, then do you quote these things out of context? What do you gain from this? undecided

Please if you can't understand English don't tag me ever!!
Read well before you blah blah blah!
Re: No Resident Will Say I Am Sick!! by Kobojunkiee: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
cherishmichael:
Please if you can't understand English don't tag me ever!!
Read well before you blah blah blah!
Look at this one! undecided
Re: No Resident Will Say I Am Sick!! by Kobojunkiee: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Interesting claims... So we are to throw Isaiah's prophesies about the time of the reign of the King of peace out the window then, shall we? undecided
1. A small tree[a] will begin to grow from the stump of Jesse. That branch will grow from Jesse’s roots.
2 The Lord’s Spirit will always be with that new king to give him wisdom, understanding, guidance, and power. The Spirit will help him know and respect the Lord.
3 He will find joy in obeying the Lord. This king will not judge people by the way things look. He will not judge by listening to rumors.
4-5 He will judge the poor fairly and honestly. He will be fair when he decides what to do for the poor of the land. If he decides people should be beaten, he will give the command, and they will be beaten. If he decides people must die, he will give the command, and those evil people will be killed. Goodness and fairness will be like a belt he wears around his waist.
6 Then wolves will live at peace with lambs, and leopards will lie down in peace with young goats. Calves, lions, and bulls will all live together in peace. A little child will lead them.
7 Bears and cattle will eat together in peace, and all their young will lie down together and will not hurt each other. Lions will eat hay like cattle.
8 Even snakes will not hurt people. Babies will be able to play near a cobra’s[c] hole and put their hands into the nest of a poisonous snake.
9 People will stop hurting each other. People on my holy mountain will not want to destroy things because they will know the Lord. The world will be full of knowledge about him, like the sea is full of water.
10 At that time there will be someone special from Jesse’s family. He will be like a flag that all the nations gather around. The nations will come to him and ask him what they should do. And the place where he is will be filled with glory. - Isaiah 11 vs 1 - 10
Re: No Resident Will Say I Am Sick!! by cherishmichael: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Look at this one! undecided
sorry oo, Junky!!

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Wrong Things You Do? / Just In: Mbaka Not Removed From Adoration Ministry — Catholic Church / How To Kill Jehovah And His Angels, Especially Michael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.