Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia (448 Views)

Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' / No Genuinely Born Again Lady Does Goodbye Sex / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2023
Please can any man of God in this forum create WhatsApp group where genuinely born again Christians can share prayer points, hold a fast together and vigil. Please let it be strictly for genuinely born again Christian. Thank you

1 Like

Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2023
Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2023
Xcelinteriors:
Please can any man of God in this forum create WhatsApp group where genuinely born again Christians can share prayer points, hold a fast together and vigil. Please let it be strictly for genuinely born again Christian. Thank you
https://www.nairaland.com/jonatoye
Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2023
The truth is that all the BORN AGAIN Christians on this planet are already on the same forum interacting as brothers.
Oh sorry, less i forget the true disciples of Christ who are BORN AGAIN not wishful religionists.

Thank you! smiley
Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by Righthussle: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2023
Xcelinteriors:

Which real nan of God do you know ?
Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2023
Righthussle:

Which real nan of God do you know ?
I believe there are lot of them here. But I don't want to mention name. I just want a volunteer
Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by yrhuhfy113: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Xcelinteriors:

Hehehehehe

Its like you are forgetting that in the book of Job, satan entered God's whatsapp group and caused wahala for job. See, go to telegram, join Joshua selman group and you will be soooo blessed. Forget trying to unite anyone on this forum, your salvation is personal... not social. Biko
Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:10am On Jan 04, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Hehehehehe

Its like you are forgetting that in the book of Job, satan entered God's whatsapp group and caused wahala for job. See, go to telegram, join Joshua selman group and you will be soooo blessed. Forget trying to unite anyone on this forum, your salvation is personal... not social. Biko
Thanks and God bless you
Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by Righthussle: 9:18am On Jan 04, 2023
Xcelinteriors:

I believe there are lot of them here. But I don't want to mention name. I just want a volunteer

All fake.
Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2023
Righthussle:

All fake.
Really? Na wa o
You see, I always believe there should be a WhatsApp group for people that can join their faith together and pray to God. When I was still in Catholic, we call it intercession ministry. We raise prayer point for each other and pray for anyone that is in distress or trouble and believe me, we do see testimonies.
So I was thinking someone can start something like that here and maybe once in a while, we can meet at any prayer camp and pray together.
Anyway just as someone suggest, I will join pastor selman on telegram to build myself more spiritually
Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by Righthussle: 9:36am On Jan 04, 2023
Xcelinteriors:

Really? Na wa o
You see, I always believe there should be a WhatsApp group for people that can join their faith together and pray to God. When I was still in Catholic, we call it intercession ministry. We raise prayer point for each other and pray for anyone that is in distress or trouble and believe me, we do see testimonies.
So I was thinking someone can start something like that here and maybe once in a while, we can meet at any prayer camp and pray together.
Anyway just as someone suggest, I will join pastor selman on telegram to build myself more spiritually

Good luck. These foreign religion go tire una one day.
Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Righthussle:

Good luck. These foreign religion go tire una one day.
Oh now I know where you are heading to
Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by RussellRutherfo: 11:37am On Mar 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
The truth is that all the BORN AGAIN Christians on this planet are already on the same forum interacting as brothers.
Oh sorry, less i forget the true disciples of Christ who are BORN AGAIN not wishful religionists.

Thank you! smiley

They mentioned Born again. Russelite Cultist&Blasphemous Publisher of the now 7men Real Estate Watchtower Organization step out.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:54am On Mar 31, 2023
RussellRutherfo:

They mentioned Born again. Russelite Cultist&Blasphemous Publisher of the now 7men Real Estate Watchtower Organization step out.grin grin

Do you know what BORN AGAIN means? smiley
Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by RussellRutherfo: 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Do you know what BORN AGAIN means? smiley

You should not even touch the topic of BORN AGAIN like an Orthodox Jew won't touch Pig.

No JW cultists right from the first false jw prophet and single "last" day messenger, Charles Taze Russell is ever a born again.
Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
RussellRutherfo:

You should not even touch the topic of BORN AGAIN like an Orthodox Jew won't touch Pig.
No JW cultists right from the first false jw prophet and single "last" day messenger, Charles Taze Russell is ever a born again.

How did you manage to pass through the school? undecided

The question is:

Do you know what BORN AGAIN means?

Instead of arguing why not go straight to the question and prove you know what it means? smiley
Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by RussellRutherfo: 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

How did you manage to pass through the school? undecided

The question is:

Instead of arguing why not go straight to the question and prove you know what it means? smiley

I managed to pass through school same way your scam egyptologist founder, Russell did selling fake miracle wheat in exchange for money.

1 Like

Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
RussellRutherfo:

I managed to pass through school same way your scam egyptologist founder, Russell did selling fake miracle wheat in exchange for money.

Do you know what BORN AGAIN means?
undecided
Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by FalseProphet1(m): 10:09am On May 06, 2023
Xcelinteriors:
Send me a DM and I'll add you to my church's WhatsApp group.
Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:21am On May 06, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Send me a DM and I'll add you to my church's WhatsApp group.
๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ this your name sef dey fear me o. You wan carry me go where I no know abi? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by FalseProphet1(m): 10:23am On May 06, 2023
Xcelinteriors:

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ this your name sef dey fear me o. You wan carry me go where I no know abi? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
No na, the name is just for cruise. I'm a born again child of the most high God. ๐Ÿ˜‡
Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by Kobojunkie: 12:49pm On May 06, 2023
Xcelinteriors:

Really? Na wa o
Pray to God? Are you joking? Pray to God who said He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous--- their prayers are an abomination to Him. You want to join a group to pray to a God who said that when you pray you should do so in hiding where no one can see or hear you? You want to pray with others against the same God to tasked you alone to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness) , and then God's righteousness, in order to all these things --- the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God --- can be added to you. undecided

You, my friend, need to first sort yourself out with God before you go out trying to attach yourself to others using His name. Are you sure Jesus Christ is what you need? undecided
First thing first, what is the proof that you have that you are born-again? What evidence was given you to reveal that you are indeed born-again? undecided

What was the cross that was given to you for following Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:39pm On May 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Pray to God? Are you joking? Pray to God who said He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous--- their prayers are an abomination to Him. You want to join a group to pray to a God who said that when you pray you should do so in hiding where no one can see or hear you? You want to pray with others against the same God to tasked you alone to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness) , and then God's righteousness, in order to all these things --- the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God --- can be added to you. undecided

You, my friend, need to first sort yourself out with God before you go out trying to attach yourself to others using His name. Are you sure Jesus Christ is what you need? undecided
First thing first, what is the proof that you have that you are born-again? What evidence was given you to reveal that you are indeed born-again? undecided

What was the cross that was given to you for following Jesus Christ? undecided
I strongly believe in the fellowship with others. Who even made you my judge? Who tell you I am not righteou? I don't remember telling you I am a Saint. And what is the meaning of the bolded part please? You may need ogun or sango in your life, that is definitely your headache. Please go else where with your negativity
Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On May 07, 2023
Xcelinteriors:
I strongly believe in the fellowship with others. I don't remember telling you I am a Saint. And what is the meaning of the bolded part please? You may need ogun or sango in your life, that is definitely your headache. Please go else where with your negativity
Interesting! Well, here's the thing,
โ–  did you know that it is the antichristโ€” against Jesus Christโ€” to pray in the presence of or with others?
โ–  did you know that you are not to have any others are teachers or counselors or authorities over you if you indeed belong to Jesus Christ
โ–  I already explained that if you are not already a saint and more โ€” righteous โ€” God will not answer your prayers.

So, my question is considering the reason for which you created this thread, if your idea of fellowship has to do with breaking any of the rules set by Jesus Christ, then maybe Jesus Christ is not what you need. It is OK to engage others in mere friendship. It is not against Jesus Christ to do that. But the moment you start claiming Jesus Christ, you need to at least make yourself away of the Constitutional Law in the Kingdom of God so you don't end up just another pretender out there. undecided
Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:29pm On May 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Interesting! Well, here's the thing,
โ–  did you know that it is the antichristโ€” against Jesus Christโ€” to pray in the presence of or with others?
โ–  did you know that you are not to have any others are teachers or counselors or authorities over you if you indeed belong to Jesus Christ
โ–  I already explained that if you are not already a saint and more โ€” righteous โ€” God will not answer your prayers.

So, my question is considering the reason for which you created this thread, if your idea of fellowship has to do with breaking any of the rules set by Jesus Christ, then maybe Jesus Christ is not what you need. It is OK to engage others in mere friendship. It is not against Jesus Christ to do that. But the moment you start claiming Jesus Christ, you need to at least make yourself away of the Constitutional Law in the Kingdom of God so you don't end up just another pretender out there. undecided
Na wa o. All this gibberish ontop matter that is none of your business. Please try to see a doctor. Good night
Re: A Real Man Of God Should Create Whatsapp Group For Genuinely Born Again Christia by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On May 07, 2023
Xcelinteriors:

Na wa o. All this gibberish ontop matter that is none of your business. Please try to see a doctor. Good night
The mention of God and assumption that all you said here applies to Him makes it my business you see. grin

(1) (Reply)

Download The Battle For Rest By Apostle Johnson Suleman / Famine And High Cost Of Food; A Key Sign Of Jesus's Imminent Return / Catholic Bishops Differ Over Amnesty Negotiations With Boko Hara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.