Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,063 members, 7,852,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Sen Enyinnaya : Nigerian Soldiers Are The Most Unprofessional In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Enyinnaya : Nigerian Soldiers Are The Most Unprofessional In The World (255 Views)

Currently We Have Two Set Of Law In Nigeria -sen Enyinnaya Abaribe / Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi / "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen Enyinnaya : Nigerian Soldiers Are The Most Unprofessional In The World by Fulanbanza: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
“Nigerian Soldiers are the most unprofessional soldiers in the world!

If a hoodlum kills a soldier, millions of soldiers will invade the community, kill innocent people and burn down houses

What has the innocent people have to do with the death of a soldier?

What has people’s houses have to do with the death of a soldier?

If a soldier is killed, the “Intelligence Unit” of the military should do investigation to capture the killer, not terrorising the whole community

If you look at what soldiers did in Imo State, Akwa Ibom State and Benue State, you will agree with me that Nigeria is a failed country”

- Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen Enyinnaya : Nigerian Soldiers Are The Most Unprofessional In The World by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Very true
Re: Sen Enyinnaya : Nigerian Soldiers Are The Most Unprofessional In The World by omenka(m): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Don't know if they're the most, but I'm sure they're one of the least professional.

In a similar fashion, I think Nigerian members of parliament are the laziest, daftest and most corrupt, yet one of the most paid MPs in the world.

1 Like

Re: Sen Enyinnaya : Nigerian Soldiers Are The Most Unprofessional In The World by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
Na to carry rank for head Dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Sen Enyinnaya : Nigerian Soldiers Are The Most Unprofessional In The World by SILVERLINES: 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nigerian soldiers are not just unprofessionals, they are common criminals and terrorist put together by Mohammadu Buhari government

1 Like

Re: Sen Enyinnaya : Nigerian Soldiers Are The Most Unprofessional In The World by gidgiddy: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
I couldn't agree more
Re: Sen Enyinnaya : Nigerian Soldiers Are The Most Unprofessional In The World by rusher14: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Why not enlist your son so he can make a change?
Re: Sen Enyinnaya : Nigerian Soldiers Are The Most Unprofessional In The World by Gentino(m): 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
Very very unprofessional in their conducts

(1) (Reply)

2023: PDP In Show Of Force As Governor Tambuwal Is Received By Sokoto Residents / Buhari Leaves Abuja To Attend 77th UNGA Meeting In New York / Pandora Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.