Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,725 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) (39816 Views)

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna / President Buhari Arrives London Ahead Of Global Education Summit / Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by BabaO2: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mike008:

By God's design we now have Peter Obi. Had the two emerged it would've been an easy ride for PDP.
Mna civir�
Manipulator!
Stop comparing rubbish with the distinguished professor Osinbajo. What an insult.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Prof no fit come lecture sef ..ASUU strike and there wahala...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by drlateef: 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
fman:
Osi-bobo.
This man would have been a better option than Tinubu.

You can never be better than your mentor. Oshinbajo was mentored and discovered by Tinubu. Credit must be given to whom it’s due.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by Ijaya123: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Chop your food and go to bed.

Is one of you people's hobby tongue

You don chop today?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by Safyqueen: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
GamalNasser:

Nigerians don't know what they missed in this man

What do we missed in him if not incompetency. He is the one heading economic team. He lacks everything but trade Moni and the rest. You people are just hailing him based on religion and tribe. Period.

Everyone in this government failed. Buhari's failure comes from the fact that he gives his cabinet 100% free hands to operate but they all failed woefully.

A lawyer heading economic team, another lawyer heading power, work and housing and you expect miracle, the worst part that tribe will still claim sophistication above others. ....Tueh.

'Osinbade' failed together with his boss.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by Obidient4life3: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Biafra freedom is non negotiable

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Zuzurugi pụọ eba!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by kennethesan(m): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
fman:
Osi-bobo.

APC would have had a smooth ride.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by Atarakpa: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
No wonder bubu hide his head... Wetin he for follow this white people talk. Osinbanjo dey rep wella. Tinubu is coming......
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by broadman20: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
okeyumez:
Good
Prof Uju should go and hug transformer
The British gave black man light but he prefers darkness.
Queen Elizabeth, Mandela and Michael Jackson remains great even in death

Hahahaha!

You are still dwelling on what British people don forget since last week?

My dear please stay away from sniper o!

Take am easy o.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
okeyumez:
Good
Prof Uju should go and hug transformer
The British gave black man light but he prefers darkness.
Queen Elizabeth, Mandela and Michael Jackson remains great even in death

Mandela was jailed for 27 years under Queen Elizabeth, shey you know?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by SmartPolician: 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
mymadam:

Worry not. He'll bounce back in no time. Guaranteed wink

He's not bouncing back if Tinubu is still alive.

Besides, he finished in a distant third position

Tinubu is an APC demigod in the South West - how on earth did Osinbajo think he could beat Tinubu in that region?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by ForgetfulJones: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
fman:
Osi-bobo.
word...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by LegacyB: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Westchester:
The errand boy at it again tongue
Tradermoni man for a reason grin
Greater than the greatest in your lineage. Argue with facts if otherwise!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by LegacyB: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How is he better than Tinubu?
In many ways dude!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by Offpointng: 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
God1000:
He's better than buhari on international stage, Osinbajo is someone a lot of us admire because of his intellectual prowess and competence, APC disappointed me with the choice of BAT

Meanwhile I don't know why the two authoritarian heavyweights in Russia and China were not invited for the queen's funeral

The way I was rooting for this man ehn?? only God would punish Tinubu for stealing his mandate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by CheapHomes1: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
LegacyB:

In many ways dude!

Still doesn't answer the question. How is he better than Tinubu?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by Offpointng: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nairalander248:
I would have campaign for Osibanjo ahead of Obi coz of Party Popularity... But Tinubu came to spoil things for APC...

So we move to Labour Party... The structured Party... First time in my life I see people contribute their hard earned money to put structures in place for a political party...

Seconded...had already printed fliers for his campaign. tbh Tinubu getting the flag shocked me
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by CheapHomes1: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
Offpointng:

The way I was rooting for this man ehn?? only God would punish Tinubu for stealing his mandate

How did Tinubu steal his mandate and who gave him mandate that Tinubu stole?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by CheapHomes1: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mike008:

He is charismatic and have more sense than the lot of APC and PDP combined.

How is charismatic and how does he "have more sense than the lot of APC and PDP combined"?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by Ceejay94: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
I don't know why this great man did not emerged as APC presidential flag bearer, he would have had a better option than old, sick, and corrupt Tinubu
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by Ilaje1: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
plusfield:
Without campaign, Osibanjo will win the likes of Rochas Okorocha, Dave Umahi, Ikpeazu, Hope Uzodinma in the south east. We appreciate competence and meritocracy over tribalism.

That's a lie. You would have voted for any goat PDP presented. You do tribalism, and also vote along a party line, PDP. It is tribal sentiment and hatred sold to you that also pitched most of you into one party. While other regions are about 50-50 splitted btw 2 major parties. SE are majorly one party region. SE is the most ethnocentric region followed by SS. You can only sell lies to those who haven't been to your region before. If the election was btw Obi and Osinbajo, I could assure you that Obi would get 95% in SE While Osinbajo would get, at most, 55% in SW. And it could be even lower than that. Okorocha self would have beaten Osinbajo if he were the PDP aspirant. Meritocracy my foot!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
GamalNasser:

Nigerians don't know what they missed in this man

We missed nothing... he was in charge of economy we didn't felt it impacts let him go and rest
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by Tjiaz(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
MonsieurX:

Far better. He was the true candidate of the Yorubas but APC chose to bring an unmarketable candidate out and it's backfiring seriously.

I swear they will regret it
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
yomi961:
Nice.
Osinbajo the president we never had

Abi oo, our journey still farrrrrrrrrr.

Even to the blind, one will know this man would have performed better if he becomes president.

But for man who hates Nigeria with passion, he refused to support him when he needed him most, infact, with support that Osinbajo gave Buhari, he didn't need to think twice before throwing his weight behind him.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by madjune(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
When a man is ignorant, he will count it as blessing when a bird poops on his head.

That Queen was one of the reasons why Nigeria is still backward today.

Read your history book on the Biafran war and the role of the British Crown and its interest in the oil well of the Bight of Biafra.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by alfredilly: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
fman:
Osi-bobo.
Obi supporter will never stop being hypocritical. When you all campaigning against Osinbajo using his words on planning to starting where Buhari stop, what were you thinking. Now suddenly, Osinbajo is good
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by planetx: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Vice president of funeral affairs
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by snoopz: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Instead of buhari to come and use the opportunity to visit his doctor, he would rather Come on another day
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by Xscape1993(m): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
fman:
Osi-bobo.
They rather gave to the founder of agberos in Nigeria instead of a sound professor. Evil party....
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by Codes151(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Olodos
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by God1000(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
Offpointng:

mine was more than you, but I've switched over to Peter Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow / Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" / How Can One Legally Own Fire Arm In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.