Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) (39823 Views)

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna / President Buhari Arrives London Ahead Of Global Education Summit / Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by JAGS001(m): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
GamalNasser:

Nigerians don't know what they missed in this man
We knew he's not fit for president seat after been a commissioner of justice in Lagos, a pastor and VP of Nigeria currently silent about the hardship of the nation with his master, if he will do better as president be would have speak up and advise his principal to do better, I'm not saying VP osinbajo didn't try but he's still in this same government that make many Nigerians life miserable, a Christian Muslim tenure.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
This is the only man that would have withstand Peter obi
But apc are full of corruption, Apc are just bunch of old fools.

Peter obi for batter nation
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Your Animal Father and your Ashawo Mama are Ignorant Buffon

Sucks a dirty Smelling Bush Animal that feels he must reply my comment with insults

I blame Ashawo that carried you for 9 months inside of flushing the Beastly Foetus down the toilet.

You can go ahead and listen to the Dullard like yourself speak at the United Nations General Assembly.

But majority of Nigerians see him as a big disgrace to the Nation, same way you are a bigger disgrace to your Lineage.

Smelling Rotten Thing

A F00L will always remain a F00L ignorant modafoka grin grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by Uniquewise: 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
Political place holder!

They used a whole SAN, Professor and Pastor to hold a position for his godfather for 8 years.

He should have resigned, defected and contested even though he would have lost but it would have been a more honorable stance than being a hog-tied subservient boy boy!

Unfortunately, he is tainted by the failure of the APC especially because he was the mouthpiece for the intellectuals , mumulectuals and pseudollectuals. After this 8 years of service, he leaves with nothing cos unfortunately you cannot go from VP to a lesser position.

Politically retired! Integrity ruined and tainted

Never write off anyone..this same man you just dismissed his destiny as retired, ruined and tainted, let me assure you most seriously, Osinbajo will rule this country.

Now go ahead and bookmark this post.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by LegacyB: 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
Westchester:

Not a broke modafcka like you and your papa you b1tch!!
This just proves me right, lick your wounds quietly. You and your family are actually not known even in your street I guess. Yet you open that gay infested moth of yours to address our VP anyhow. Be glad the internet exists. No one in your Family can say this in real life. You know am right!!!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by GamalNasser: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
JAGS001:

We knew he's not fit for president seat after been a commissioner of justice in Lagos, a pastor and VP of Nigeria currently silent about the hardship of the nation with his master, if he will do better as president be would have speak up and advise his principal to do better, I'm not saying VP osinbajo didn't try but he's still in this same government that make many Nigerians life miserable, a Christian Muslim tenure.

So is that why you support Jagaban over him?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by Westchester(m): 12:21am On Sep 19, 2022
LegacyB:

This just proves me right, lick your wounds quietly. You and your family are actually not known even in your street I guess. Yet you open that gay infested moth of yours to address our VP anyhow. Be glad the internet exists. No one in your Family can say this in real life. You know am right!!!

Actually me and my family have a pure water industry in our street and our family name is on the satchet and trust me everyone within that area knows us. Now jump into the bin you garbage
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 1:01am On Sep 19, 2022
Uniquewise:

Never write off anyone..this same man you just dismissed his destiny as retired, ruined and tainted, let me assure you most seriously, Osinbajo will rule this country.

Now go ahead and bookmark this post.

Rule? Are you still looking for a ruler or leader?

For Osinbajo to “one day rule” … he would have to wait at least 4 years for the first administration of whoever wins this 2022 election, most unlikely that he would have grown testicles by then, then another 4 years for the second term or whoever wins the 2027 elections. That’s 8 years plus his 65 years; that will 73 years. He would then have to contest in 2031 against the VP of whoever the President was, assuming it was the same party that won the 2027 election or against the second term of the administration that won the 2027 election. In 2031 he will definitely not have the balls or the strength to do what he couldn’t do 8 years prior… or he will another 4 years!

My point dear sir is his best shot at being president was now and he missed it and unless the PMB dies today he can not “one day rule” this country… and in the most unlikely chance that happens, the lilly-livered scrotumless man will be ousted and not allowed to “rule”
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by barinedan(m): 7:07am On Sep 19, 2022
But his name a d that of his principal are not on the list of leaders officially invited for the programme
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by lailo: 7:17am On Sep 19, 2022
caracas:

This one still believes rigging will work in 2023
We shall see…
2023 is a battle between good n evil
N good will surely prevail…
Who is talking about rigging? I am talking about tribal politics. Do u know what they call "e go e no good, na our own". That is what will shape 2023 election. And elections are won by numbers. You will still argue with me if u are a baby. Igbos will queue behind Obi, yorubas behind Tinubu and Fulani behind Atiku. Who will win is left to the number they are able to get in total.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by SlavaUkraini: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2022
anonymous1759:

A F00L will always remain a F00L ignorant modafoka grin grin

Your father an Animalistic Fool impregnated your Ashawo Mama a Promiscuous Fool and they gave birth to you,

A Useless Bigger Beastly Fool that will die Untimely in Ignorance.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 8:28am On Sep 19, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Your father an Animalistic Fool impregnated your Ashawo Mama a Promiscuous Fool and they gave birth to you,

A Useless Bigger Beastly Fool that will die Untimely in Ignorance.

You’re too immature tufia mumu Dey smell
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by LegacyB: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=Westchester post=116798098]

Actually me and my family have a pure water industry in our street and our family name is on the satchet and trust me everyone within that area knows us. Now jump into the bin you garbage[/quote
Hahaaaa pure water man. Imagine yourself talking down to a whole VP . I said it thank God for internet u for collect wotowoto. Now go load truck sharply. Pure water must sell ooooo. When u grow come back let’s have a discussion on how to respect someone your whole generation would love to be like �.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by caracas: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2022
lailo:

Who is talking about rigging? I am talking about tribal politics. Do u know what they call "e go e no good, na our own". That is what will shape 2023 election. And elections are won by numbers. You will still argue with me if u are a baby. Igbos will queue behind Obi, yorubas behind Tinubu and Fulani behind Atiku. Who will win is left to the number they are able to get in total.
Ok let me go by your standards
From what we are seeing on ground now
Only 70% of yorubas will vote for bat
Only about 60% of Hausa/Fulani will vote for Atiku
But 98% of igbos will vote for obi,
From what we are seeing other factors like religion,minority tribes etc will also come to play.
Most Christians irrespective of tribe will vote for obi
Most minority tribes like the south south ppl the minority tribes in the north etc are rooting for obi
Don’t forget the youth factor…..
Obi is definitely the man to beat in this election
Unless the election is rigged…..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by lailo: 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
caracas:

Ok let me go by your standards
From what we are seeing on ground now
Only 70% of yorubas will vote for bat
Only about 60% of Hausa/Fulani will vote for Atiku
But 98% of igbos will vote for obi,
From what we are seeing other factors like religion,minority tribes etc will also come to play.
Most Christians irrespective of tribe will vote for obi
Most minority tribes like the south south ppl the minority tribes in the north etc are rooting for obi
Don’t forget the youth factor…..
Obi is definitely the man to beat in this election
Unless the election is rigged…..
I didn't dispute Obi can not win the election. What I said was that Tinubu will have the majority votes in Lagos state as against a statement that Tinubu will lose to Obi in Lagos.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by Uniquewise: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:

Rule? Are you still looking for a ruler or leader?

For Osinbajo to “one day rule” … he would have to wait at least 4 years for the first administration of whoever wins this 2022 election, most unlikely that he would have grown testicles by then, then another 4 years for the second term or whoever wins the 2027 elections. That’s 8 years plus his 65 years; that will 73 years. He would then have to contest in 2031 against the VP of whoever the President was, assuming it was the same party that won the 2027 election or against the second term of the administration that won the 2027 election. In 2031 he will definitely not have the balls or the strength to do what he couldn’t do 8 years prior… or he will another 4 years!

My point dear sir is his best shot at being president was now and he missed it and unless the PMB dies today he can not “one day rule” this country… and in the most unlikely chance that happens, the lilly-livered scrotumless man will be ousted and not allowed to “rule”

You will come back to this post very very soon, not even next year, and marvel at how you publicly and ignorantly made utterances that turned around to expose the level of hopelessness in your hearts, which, unfortunately, you're even trying to project to another person. My dear, learn to be humble in this life.

Mark these words too, dear.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Uniquewise:

You will come back to this post very very soon, not even next year, and marvel at how you publicly and ignorantly made utterances that turned around to expose the level of hopelessness in your hearts, which, unfortunately, you're even trying to project to another person. My dear, learn to be humble in this life.

Mark these words too, dear.

Lol!!! Osinbajo is politically irrelevant! There is nothing that can happen that can bring him back into play!! He has been used and dumped. I make bold to say he was a placeholder for Tinubu and he has served his usefulness.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by Uniquewise: 12:51am On Sep 20, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:

Lol!!! Osinbajo is politically irrelevant! There is nothing that can happen that can bring him back into play!! He has been used and dumped. I make bold to say he was a placeholder for Tinubu and he has served his usefulness.

Just bookmark this page, that is all.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by SlavaUkraini: 9:55am On Sep 20, 2022
anonymous1759:

You’re too immature tufia mumu Dey smell

Your Ashawo Mama is too immature for my Dog to bang..

My Dog said your Mama Toto Stinks like Gutter.

Idiot
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Your Ashawo Mama is too immature for my Dog to bang..

My Dog said your Mama Toto Stinks like Gutter.

Idiot

Incompetent M00Ron grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by SlavaUkraini: 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
anonymous1759:

Incompetent M00Ron grin grin grin

According to my Dog, your Ashawo Mama Toto is Smelling of Incompetence.

She told my Dog after they had hot Sex, that her Rotten KPEKUS started smelling that way after she gave birth to you.

So you came into this world as an Incompetent Beastly M00Ron that even your Ashawo Mama rotten vagina could not escape the Aura of Incompetence that followed you to this world.

You Dirty Smelling Ape
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by Oejozeff(m): 6:33am On Sep 21, 2022
BennyDGreat:

It's nice....work on the script....It can be better.

Thanks alot, I just showed up, I have alot to upload
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 8:29am On Sep 21, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

She told my Dog after they had hot Sex, that her Rotten KPEKUS started smelling that way after she gave birth to you.

So you came into this world as an Incompetent Beastly M00Ron that even your Ashawo Mama rotten vagina could not escape the Aura of Incompetence that followed you to this world.

You Dirty Smelling Ape

Latrine gringrin grin grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by Ikamandoncome: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

You Dirty Smelling Ape

Jesu,na person mama toto Ur dog � dey nack? Pity him mama toto na.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by BennyDGreat: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Oejozeff:

Thanks alot, I just showed up, I have alot to upload

Great. Keep showing up
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
I'm still in sifia pains for APC not electing this man. I can never forgive nor forget. I will be coming for the Yorubas. You guys should get ready. Them say pikin wey no allow him mama sleep no go sleep too.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by SlavaUkraini: 8:10am On Sep 22, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

Jesu,na person mama toto Ur dog � dey nack? Pity him mama toto na.

LoL.... cheesy cheesy

I will try and talk to my Dog to take it easy on her . cheesy

But because of her useless son that insults people here in Nairaland, my Dog may not agree to take it easy on that Ashawo woman.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by SlavaUkraini: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2022
anonymous1759:

Latrine gringrin grin grin

Yes ..... Latrine, Gutter and Septic tank

Exactly what my Dog said about the odour that oozes out of your Ashawo Mama Toto..

Same Smelling odour has been following you all your life since you came out of that Rotten KPEKUS.

You Animal Rapist
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2022
smiley grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yaro Makama Rigachikun Dumps APC / Anambra Government's Public Announcement On Sit At Home Order / DSS Crackdown: Judgements That Landed Judges In Trouble

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.