Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,497 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) (44907 Views)

Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] / Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) / Kwankwaso Storms Bichi Local Government In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by Goalgetter23(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=SlavaUkraini post=116779209]And this candidate and party that is underrated and overlooked will end up doing a lot of damage to the highly rated parties.

[b]Especially in the North

You are very correct. Although, NNPP can't win, they know that, they might likely form a presidential alliance with most likely APC or at best PDP. That would help them have representatives in Ministerial & Ambassadorial appointments. It's all about political calculations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by dominusgai(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
Make una get sense small.

Considering the fact that no march for Peter Obi has been held in Delta state, how is it possible that it is people that went to Obi's rally that collected money to meet Kwakwaso?

Are you saying people from Edo and Bayelsa came to Warri to welcome Kwakwaso?

The journey would cost at least 3 thousand naira going and coming. And I am certain Kwakwaso won't give more than 5,000.

So you believe people came from Benin to welcome Kwakwaso for only 2 thousand naira.

ibroopeyemi:
we no dey give shishi ,but if you give us we go collect,you get brain ba!
Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by Str8talk21: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Michelle70:
its now certain that anyone could pull crowd.

Same people that went for Obi's march also attended Kwankwasor rally

Common sense will tell you that this crowd na arrangee.
Have you asked how come they all wear the symbolic kwankadian red cap? angry

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by theamazonguru(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
Michelle70:

Rented crowd.
Only 2k/person will deliver the crowd you need.
There is so much poverty in the land.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by Mandate2023: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
castrokins:
Hausa Community In Delta?

Just like igbo community in other states r doing for obi

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by kingyakos: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
This tribal bigot just get only red cap to share give nigerians. No plans, nothing upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by CallmeCHIKE: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Michelle70:

Exactly ☺️��
Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
This Supporters no even rich 1Million
Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by frankson1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Michelle70:

And just to add that, no one should wail after the elections since the candidates are all popular.

We will know the winner after elections.
Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by Cherrybae(f): 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

You don't even know what is about to hit you and your ilks.

None of those candidates will come close to LP/Obi in the whole South's results combined by the time the result is announced.
I focused on south because that is where I have good level of knowledge on for now.

Go and sit down, you are not a good political analyst.

Even in Anambra obi will not win the state and you are talking of the whole South.

After election your likes will shift goal pist to rigging the election.

We want a better Nigeria but obi is not the one who can make Nigeria better.

Your likes comment based on sentiment and emotions.

Mtcheeeeeew.

Quote me in 2023 not now

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by frankson1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Kwankwaso will definitely reduce Atiku and Tinubu's votes in the North....

And he won't reduce Peter Obi and Atiku's PDP votes undecided
Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by andycom(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
Michelle70:
is that ur brain?

It's your life that he dumped into the trash
Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
For Delta? E clear now say crowd mobilization is a big business.
Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by Ayhurthunde(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rally and crowds are cheap.
The more people realize, the earlier.
May the best man win and make Nigeria better than they met it.
Michelle70:

Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
inoki247:

I don see am untop bike man head severally in Kwara state....

How e tak dey sweet for u people ear say ur opponent no go get someone wey go love him for free without paying....

I
If they eventually vote for Musa it's a win win for the south, because the much talked about Block vote from the note will be the opposite.
Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by goggle48: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Aromate supporters

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by inoki247: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
tamdun:

Where in kwara state pls

I don see several bike man in Kwara state putting on the Kwankwasiya Cap wey no be diz year wey election dey approach....

so is lame to always come out and say someone is paying people to always get love...

As Sowore dey wey no popular some people will still show him love for free...
Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
God1000:
This man is still deceiving himself

Lol…you don’t understand Nigerian politics. He knows he can’t win this time, he’s not campaigning to win either. But he is positioning himself for serious consideration within the 2 big parties in the coming presidential primaries. He’ll claim to have crowd and to have contested before. You know they all claim phantom experience here and there.�� You’ll see him contesting to be the flag bearer of whichever party that loses after 2023. He’ll take NNPP to that party as well.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by tenpipsperday: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Michelle70:

So you have admitted that Obi has been pulling crowd. Thank you for saying the truth once.
Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by Oejozeff(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sorry guys to pop in, I'm just trying to promote my stuff.

Pls check out the animation I did recently, I'm a beginner undecided undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1TG1wUzWE

Pls don't forget to comment on the post, you guys comment go help me improve on my stuff abeg
Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by hegelian: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
Michelle70:
i am done with u, u can go ahead and cry
There is nothing bad in crying.. Na your stupidity I dey for, your innate tribalism and hatred I dey cry for.. I hope you get redeemed
Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by Emekaterry: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Many commenters here don't know anything,let me tell u.anywhere kwankwaso goes he informes Hausa settlement and they will gather to welcome him.this are Hausas that stays at ama Hausa near abraka,take a good look at them u will see that they are all Hausas.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by Emekaterry: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
BananaPeel:

Na abokis pull up for am. Most comments above na trash.
aboki guys that stays at amaa Hausa(Hausa settlement).
Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by Jsucre(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
At this juncture I don't take crowd serious anymore. All of them are just fun maker, rented and little serious ones.
Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
Cherrybae:

Go and sit down, you are not a good political analyst.

Even in Anambra obi will not win the state and you are talking of the whole South.

After election your likes will shift goal pist to rigging the election.

We want a better Nigeria but obi is not the one who can make Nigeria better.

Your likes comment based on sentiment and emotions.

Mtcheeeeeew.

Quote me in 2023 not now

You can't hold a proper discussion without throwing tantrums and insults.

That is not unexpected from someone like you anyway.

I have said what I have to say, just chill and watch out.

Peace!
Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by pcagbaji(m): 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
This is election time everybody is looking for money those crowd they know that before he leaves they must be where taking care of
Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by Wronggee(m): 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Omo na aboki wen dey warri pull out for this man. grin anyways I believe area and dem know dey pull this kind stunt grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by Cherrybae(f): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

You can't hold a proper discussion without throwing tantrums and insults.

That is not unexpected from someone like you anyway.

I have said what I have to say, just chill and watch out.

Peace!

Appologies if I was rude.
Shalom
Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by Stanleyq: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
tinsel:

It is not a trash. Can you see what he pulled in Delta of all places?
What happens when crouding, some people will just go to know this man, once attendance is free
Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
Lie from hell of pit
I live in asaba
That place na
CABLE POINT, only huasa dominate there and there are not up to 1,000
I swear,
Shooooo
Media dey lie like this?
Re: Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) by Enumerator(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
cheesy
God1000:
This man is still deceiving himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ajimobi, Aregbesola, Sanwo-olu Visits Tinubu In Abuja [photos] / Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole / President Tinubu Signs Student Loan Bill Into Law (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.