Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Has GOD Placed A Burden On You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has GOD Placed A Burden On You? (260 Views)

Babachir Lawal Is A Burden Unto Himself And In Need Of Counseling – APC / President Bola Tinubu Signs Executive Orders To Ease Tax Burden On Businesses / Tinubu's Narcotic Conviction: A HUGE Moral Burden On Supreme Courts Justices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has GOD Placed A Burden On You? by Godspowerpro: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
GODSPOWERPROJECT

To the glory of GOD Almighty,

The Holy Spirit laid it in my Mom's heart to support my ministry last night with a blessing, and almost immediately I felt a nudge to visit our brothers and sisters in detention as part of Covenant promise.

So as early as 5am I was off to Canaanland for another encounter, and to GOD be the glory, Papa (Bishop David Oyedepo) was JESUS's mouthpiece.

By 8, I was in the carpark and quickly bought some tasty Covenant bread for and still with some change in my pocket.

Enroute to the nearest police station to my location, the Spirit laid it in my heart 'what manner of man gives food without water'

I initially considered the change I had left, and after some back n forth I decided to get drinking water with what's left.

I got the water and bread to the station where the officer in charge was filing documents with a female constable.

Bottom line is, the bread was vehemently rejected but the water was gladly accepted.

"Rather give inmates money to buy whatever but dont bring food, water is allowed tho"

Moral: I had good intentions (bread) but the Holy Spirit clearly had a greater yet simple agenda (water). If I had 'simply' dismissed water, my sacrifice would have been a waste but now even though I have a mini bakery in my room (lol) I'm very happy GOD's gift of water was graciously accepted.

GOD asked Abraham to sacrifice Isaac, that was a tall order but Abraham obeyed and we are all testimonies of how well that act of obedience turned out. Now I'm already feeling like a billionaire by simply obeying to buy 'common water'

You may be feeling like 'I'll give that woman 30k to support her business when I have like 30k in my account', whereas the standing directive is to give this your last 1k to that brother who's looking like everything's going good for him.

Only GOD knows all things

Lesson: have you been nursing a lingering feeling to help someone or make a stranger happy, whatever it is that the LORD has laid in your heart, ask GOD for the grace to go through with it.
Every good thing we have- came from (above) HIM in the first place.

Please visit your nearest police station with bags and packs of drinking water and I pray GOD blesses you abundantly today and forever in JESUS name

2 Likes

Re: Has GOD Placed A Burden On You? by Fabulouslouie(m): 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Thank you man....

I love this and I'll do this
Re: Has GOD Placed A Burden On You? by Godspowerpro: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Fabulouslouie:
Thank you man....

I love this and I'll do this

GOD be praised my fabulous brother, Jesus be with us

(1) (Reply)

Keyamo Drags Atiku, Kwankwaso To Shanties, Discloses Their Weaknesses In North / Chaos As Fr Mbaka Is Removed From Adoration And Sent To Monastery By Bishop / Independence Day Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.