Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges (26132 Views)

Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud / NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding / Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by tyinfinity: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Obi peter I don't know what to say but you introduce drug pushing into the lives of average biafran youth.The God of ojukwu will punish you for that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by oza20(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wao! This is the kind of work I want to do when I grow up. Nobody will see me when I show. Kudos to my big Oga at the top! ���
fergie001:
Back from Ethiopian prison, ex-convict arrested with cocaine at airport

As NDLEA intercepts 26,600 bottles of Akuskura in Kano, arrests producer; seizes 18 pump action guns, 2,300 cartridges in Kogi

Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters Abuja
Sunday 18th September 2022
Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by muykem: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
These Osu again. Osu population has overrun freeborn in the south east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U are such a fool... the ones below are also Igbos shey??

U
You people taught them to conduct the drug trade.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by Funflipper: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
crafteck:
Una no dey tire?

Smuggling hard drugs like cocaine in the east seems to be a tiktok challenge, na everyone dey participate...

On a serious note.. What alternative is left?

Almost every igbo family has got somedody dealing in drugs.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by Agugbadin: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
Igbos must be involved and Anambra must be involved in all drugs related crimes. Sad indeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by baralatie(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Omo
See those guns
shocked
Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by Jungleluv5: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

These ones

Bola Ahmed Tunibu, formerly known as Amoda Ogunlere alias Bobo Chicago is their patron and role model
and they are from your state

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by Funflipper: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=Sonyboom post=116779961]Out of 10 culprit 8 are igbos n you claim this as national issue...lol. Your Igbo father must be a comedian n the biggest joke on the face of the Earth.

They always like to live in denial. They open a legitimate business just to serve as a blanket for their nefarious activities but behind the scenes. They are drug kingpins from e-money to obi cubanna. They become billionaires overnight claiming to be ceo of companies that are not even viable. Carry out a forensic probe into their socalled businesses and all roads will lead you to drug dealing. Cursed people!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by Greenback: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Frustrated people only find erection at the mention of Igbo grin

See one there ^^^ ..he never Choo since morning grin hungry wan kee am grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by porthouse7(f): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

These ones

Bola Ahmed Tunibu, formerly known as Amoda Ogunlere alias Bobo Chicago is their patron and role model
Peter obi structure, numbers of Igbo in prison for drug related offense is enough to win election for obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by Kingozymandias(m): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Behind every successful Igbo business lies a great crime.

The mainstay of Igbo economy is criminality and not the petty trade front .

Pinocchio Obi himself got a head start from drug peddling , so no surprises there as well.

Rule 15
Rule 19 violated

This FakeIgboJew is the same person using JewsAreSatanic

Using alternate accounts

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmoɗ
Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by Jogs1900: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Zoharariel:
Onyeka Charles Madukolu

Chukwu Kingsley

Nitori Oloun! These people again? Please, if you’re not tired - I am tired on your behalf.

Just imagine the level of damage these primitive monkeys have done to the image of Nigeria since the 70’s? See

They shout the loudest, yet they’re 20Million times worse than Fulani that they love to blame for their vacuousness & woes.

Please, let us give these bastards their “BIAFLA” so that everybody can rest.
Looking at what they do outside the country,these set of people have made our international passport to become worthless.Its better they go so that other regions in the country can control it's border.Theyve done more harm than good to the image of this country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by ZombieSlayer1: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
Funflipper:

Almost every igbo family has got somedody dealing in drugs.
Every Yoruba family has someone mining skulls
Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by deflover(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mere 2m which is less than 2k dollars
Wey if I show am how to trade volatility index 75
Him go fit make am with $50
Smh
Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by Beverlyjean(f): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Okealaaye:

U

Ur mr Agbado nko ?? Then if makes u people bigger loosers if the igbos taught u guys as mumu wey una b
Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by ZombieSlayer1: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
tyinfinity:
Obi peter I don't know what to say but you introduce drug pushing into the lives of average biafran youth.The God of ojukwu will punish you for that
Tinubu introduced skull mining into the lives of average oduduwa Republic youth. The god of Awolowo will punish you for that!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by broadman20: 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
Okealaaye:

U

A typical Yoruba Muslim, always forming innocent outside but decayed inside.

If you a not a hypocrite, you can never be a Yoruba man.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by Lee213: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ok
Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by BloomingDale(f): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
NotKnown:
Finally it has been confirmed that this drugs issue is national and not just people from the east as we have been made to believe all along.

Igbos take theirs international, therein lies the problem.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by FakeIgboJew: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Rule 15
Rule 19 violated

This FakeIgboJew is the same person using JewsAreSatanic

Using alternate accounts

Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ

Judas of Oyin Igbo, rest already .

The spirit of Christ is moving me to call you out.

This time we will not come with Bibles and tolerance but with the weeding swords of the crusaders.

Christ is coning back with the ultimate jihad.

Repent and be saved from HIS wrath.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by Funflipper: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Every Yoruba family has someone mining skulls

You can take that as your consolation if it suits you but you people should be ready to face the monster in due time hopefully it won't be too late to salvage the wreck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by Oejozeff(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sorry guys to pop in, I'm just trying to promote my stuff.

Pls check out the animation I did recently, I'm a beginner undecided undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1TG1wUzWE

Pls don't forget to comment on the post, you guys comment go help me improve on my stuff abeg
Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by ZombieSlayer1: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Funflipper:

You can take that as your consolation if it suits you but you people should be ready to face the monster in due time hopefully it won't be too late to salvage the wreck.
You too. Make sure you buy a helmet to protect your skull from the skull-mining monsters you people created.
Also, between drug pushing and rituals, I'm sure you'll choose to run into a drug pusher than a ritualist
Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by Funflipper: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
NotKnown:
Finally it has been confirmed that this drugs issue is national and not just people from the east as we have been made to believe all along.

It is a regional issue and not national because 18 out of every 20 drug mules caught are from the southeast. Do the math.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by Ofemmanu1: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
naijapips02:
These are Obi's structures.

Na Dem o!

Sometimes, I wonder how Biafra would be if actuallised!

Drugs, Baby Factories, Fake spares and wares, Olosho na him these flatti go dey run freely.

Gadamiit.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by Godkillbuhari(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
Lol......... bros i swear you know well ....... lolz ......

quote author=SILVERLINES post=116779593] cheesy

These ones

Bola Ahmed Tunibu, formerly known as Amoda Ogunlere alias Bobo Chicago is their patron and role model [/quote]

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
Agugbadin:
Igbos must be involved and Anambra must be involved in all drugs related crimes. Sad indeed.
You think it's sad but it's a thing of pride for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries / Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye / CNN Breaking News:Tension in South East over Biafra agitation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.