Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges (26164 Views)

Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud / NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding / Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by Unrated900(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Beverlyjean:
[url][/url]

So these ones below are what?? U better answer or remain stupid

Out of 20

Igbo 17
Hausa 2
Yoruba 1
Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by pcagbaji(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
All these criminal don't even understand them self, upon all the money they are making from crime they still look unkempt or are they not making money from this their criminal ventures
Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by overseasnbeyond: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Peter Obi and his kinsmen disgracing Nigeria.
fergie001:
Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by brandsoncharlie: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

These ones

Bola Ahmed Tunibu, formerly known as Amoda Ogunlere alias Bobo Chicago is their patron and role model
grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by Rochasstatue(f): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Peter Obi trying to raise campaign funds through drug mules
The long arm of the law will soon catch up with him.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by LIVEGOESON1: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
eneh49:
Name checkers right now.
NCAN NO JUST LIKE THIS NEWS
Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by Slynation(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Zoharariel:
Onyeka Charles Madukolu

Chukwu Kingsley

Nitori Oloun! These people again? Please, if you’re not tired - I am tired on your behalf.

Just imagine the level of damage these primitive monkeys have done to the image of Nigeria since the 70’s?

They shout the loudest, yet they’re 20Million times worse than the Fulani that they love to blame for their vacuousness & woes.

Please, let us give these bastards their “BIAFLA” so that everybody can rest.
So you did not see Usman Garba, Najib Ibrahim and Ademola there abi... grin grin what a collabo...
Re: NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges by Chimookigwe: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
grin

That Ebere girl in picture, na container she dey take ship her products?

If i am the head of customs or ndlea in Ikeja[b] i will have two lines for travellers, one for Ibo, the other for rest travellers. This is waaayy too much.
[/b]
Check this out, everytime an ibo druggie is caught he is always from Anambra. So that Ibo line, I will subdivide it. If you are from Anambra, stand this side, the rest remain over there.

I will do a random check on Ibos from Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu, Abia. Just one checkpoint. But Anambra people will pass through 10 checkpoints.

Anambra traveler please leave home 12hours before your scheduled flight because you will be checked, rechecked, go through dog sniffers, then checked again, take you to machine for xray screening, then rechecked, go through dog sniffer checkpoint one more time, then do a second xray screening, and checked two more times before you get to me. By time you get to my check point if there is any drug still left on you or your luggage make god punish me.

Bloody freaks destroying the name Nigeria and misrepresenting us abroad. Do you know people sacrificed lives to keep this flag up and fying? Freaks. angry

In India, they stop Nigerians randomly. If you are Igbo they will release others and hold you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari / Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria / Wike Compensates Victims Of 2019 Election Violence With N450 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.