Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,316 members, 7,864,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

Warning:: Do Not Start Affiliate Marketing Until You Read This.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Warning:: Do Not Start Affiliate Marketing Until You Read This.... (91 Views)

FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! / WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This / WARNING: Do This Thing With Your Money Fast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning:: Do Not Start Affiliate Marketing Until You Read This.... by GoodnewsChris(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
Starting up with Digital marketing like Affiliate marketing is something that can bring so much money into your pocket..

But many do go into the business forgetting the fact that it's a business but not just an online game.

TAKE NOTE OF THIS OF YOU WANT TO START AFFILIATE MARKETING ..

1. You will need to ensure that you are learning and implementing what you will be learning.

Even in physical business, you will need to learn some selling skills like ..
� How to talk-in someone to buy from you.
� How to keep records and many more..

So also in this online space, you will need to learn this skills too.

2. Focus on helping others and achieve:. As an affiliate marketer your work is not really to sell digital product (NO).

your work is to help someone who is in pains leave that position.

Learn how to help as much people and you will see you milking out money through your smartphone.

3. Be positive and help others

Yes, this is what some people don't want to do.

Stay positive, help others grow

Teach others those things you have learnt and make extra money from it...

Don't just promote someone's course, also promote yourself by standing out.

PS: I HAVE AN UP COMING WEBINAR WHERE I WILL BE EXPLAINING HOW YOU CAN START YOUR AFFILIATE MARKETING JOURNEY FOR FREE...

To register, send me a DM to join the first 50 person's. 08131183959

Re: Warning:: Do Not Start Affiliate Marketing Until You Read This.... by GoodnewsChris(m): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
There are many Affiliate marketing platform here in Nigeria that you can start...

All you need is the right knowledge

The right mentorship

The right community...

But before that

Wait I have something else to add

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / How I Made 50 Dollars In Space Of 60 Minutes / Buy Your Diesel At The Cheapest Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.