Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! (6817 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos / My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo / Your Favourite Newspaper Columnist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! by EkoIle1: 12:35am On Aug 15, 2011
OBJ is not only our best president, he's the most relevant african leader andl one of the most respected world leaders. World leaders call on him for any african issue even before mbeki. Obasanjo is still the defacto president of nigeria. Gej is just another dumb figure head.

I trully admire the man sha. Since, he left office, he went back to school, heks still active on the international stage protecting and representing nigeria, we just saw him at his farm with chris turker and others.

The man has a ot of energy and there is non like him in nigeria.

I understand why ibo folks are are always mad at him sha. The go crazy every time the see the pic of biafra surrendering to obj.

Ndo
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

OBJ is not only our best president, he's the most relevant african leader andl one of the most respected world leaders. World leaders call on him for any african issue even before mbeki. Obasanjo is still the defacto president of nigeria. Gej is just another dumb figure head.

I trully admire the man sha. Since, he left office, he went back to school, heks still active on the international stage protecting and representing nigeria, we just saw him at his farm with chris turker and others.

The man has a ot of energy and there is non like him in nigeria.

I understand why ibo folks are are always mad at him sha. The go crazy every time the see the pic of biafra surrendering to obj.

Ndo
lol, you cant compare the way yorubas bash this man than igbos self, will i say you have some personal issue by calling igbo attention
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! by EkoIle1: 2:51am On Aug 15, 2011
Toaskarity:

lol, you cant compare the way yorubas bash this man than igbos self, will i say you have some personal issue by calling igbo attention

You showing up to post that rubbish cluelesly prove my point.

Btw, bashing obj doesn't mean we are clueles and oblivious about his status and existence. Try again if you can.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! by member479760: 6:43am On Aug 15, 2011
baba is a Prof. of Prof. just take it like that. baba has done more that defending a doctorate degree in philosophy.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! by Myself2(m): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2011
^^^
Abi
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! by ogahug: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2011
You may not like OBJ but if U could try to be a little objective and unbiased in your reasoning, you will understand that OBJ is commedian yet with vast experience in leadership and have travelled wide. So, any write up from him is likely gong to interesting. Moreover, he likes improving himself. This is shown by the way he went back to school as soon he left office as the president.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! by aquita(m): 10:36am On Aug 15, 2011
Obasanjo is a prolific writer, no doubt about that. The irony is that Obasanjo is not press-friendly. I could still remember that there was a period he mentioned that he does not read Nigerian newspapers. This man is just full of contradictions.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! by Baawaa(m): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2011
Obasanjo is highly favored,Obasanjo is a living testimony.Pray dat God should favor u d way HE had favored Obasanjo.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! by enomakos(m): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2011
Baawaa:

Obasanjo is highly favored,Obasanjo is a living testimony.Pray dat God should favor u d way HE had favored Obasanjo.

amen
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! by Baawaa(m): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2011
@enomakos,for u claimed dis,God sees ur heart HE wil grant ur heart desires,those who want u to die,wil die b4 u.God has done it b4 for Obasanjo,
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! by nagoma(m): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2011
Good he can explain the BPE Corruption centered on him.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! by EEAnyoha: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2011
I lyke dat man 4get al diz yabbings and talking oby u r favoured
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! by Ojumiii(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2011
obasanjo, he is the only leader this country ever had and his kind are rear among the present politician, you know while? he was building our future and our economy, even our technolocal advancement improves under his leadership but we prefer him to build the present and things that we can see, that is while most of us who can not see above our nose make him our enemy that his is not.

look back and count our achievement as a Nation since 1999 till date and put year when A,B and C, where chived and you'll see that he was the best man ever, even from 1970 till date after the civil war.

starting from the best men we all still patronise till today in our economy and political life

please be honest with your self and Nigerians

One Nigeria
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! by ojesymsym: 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2011
nagoma:

Good he can explain the BPE Corruption centered on him.

Its jst dat my salary is small, otherwise, I wud have been ready to bet with it that at the end of the inquiry, d name that will feature prominently will b Atiku. Then the whole thing will b swept under the carpet.

Dont forget how the power probe went.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! by ikooko(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2011
UNCLE SHEGE!
General of Generals;
Chairman of Chairmen;
The man I hate to love.

He singlehandedly re-apportion the political power bloc in this country and put to death the ''Born to Rule'' syndrome.
IMO, that is the most important of his achievements. It may take you several years to admit, but you will.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! by Siga: 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2011
cpatra

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope he doesn't get fired! Congrat on his new job.

Who is going to fire Baba, lol,
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! by RexyDon(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2011
Obj is one of the great men Africa as a continent ever have. He possessed a vast experience in leadership. Beside he's a favored folk from God. Being a good writer or not doesn't really picture his personality based on failure. He's a successful man.
pray to God for His mercies.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2011
redsun:

The main problem with africans is that they blindly fail to realise what the problems are and who their immediate enemies are. Any newspaper that obj represents is declared institutional enemy of the people and enemy of progress. Obj has nothing to write about but how to systematically destroy a nation,leave the common man spell bound and feeling guilty of the suffering that is not of his own makings,blaming everything but animals like obj.

Try again.Obj has been a writer even before you were born.i read his book on biafra war and it was more interesting than those lies that litter everywhere.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! by redsun(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2011
I can understand why you are the way you are. Obj is your model. It is a case of show me a five year old,i will show you the man. I can see obj glaringly in you.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

You showing up to post that rubbish cluelesly prove my point.

Btw, bashing obj doesn't mean we are clueles and oblivious about his status and existence. Try again if you can.
as i said b4, you always wants attention and i have made myself a fool by giving you one,
you really have a personal problem beyond what one think but i dont know why you keep thinking igbos are the cause! sorry,
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! by Kapardanie(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2012
[i][/i], my God bless you Baba, we are ready to share your wisdom,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed / Breaking:court Compels INEC To Include Bayelsa Units In Supplementary Poll / South East Mocks Buhari, Produces Dot-In-Circle Shirts, Caps!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.