Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

How I Ruled My Content Niche - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Ruled My Content Niche (206 Views)

Africans Ruled Ghana & Western Nigeria As World Best With Little Cocoa Income / Case Study: Building Niche Sites On Expired Domain / New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Ruled My Content Niche by chris2h(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
WHEN I STARTED TALKING TO THE BIG DOGS OF THE MOST DIFFICULT INDUSTRY IN THE WORLD, I UNLOCKED THE KEY TO RUBBING SHOULDERS WITH GIANTS!!

Here's the thing: You CAN too!

You see this happen every day, but you don't realize it.

I created a system with FREE tools (yes, free to use) that anybody, anywhere, can talk to the big guns featured in Forbes, CNN, BBC, Fox News etc…

Are you a blogger, writer, content marketer, journalist, or somebody willing to start a new career in copywriting, content writing, blogging, internet journalism, and other fields?

You can become a star in your niche and get the kind of profile that allows you to get experts on your blog or website in ANY field no MATTER what!

Here is a list of people I have spoken with in this notoriously difficult industry (crypto):

-Brock Pierce, Cryptocurrency Billionaire, and pioneer, Chairman, Bitcoin Foundation, and Presidential aspirant for the United States 2020 elections (several times),

-Ronaldinho, international soccer star (on his NFT project),

-Dominic Volek, group head at Henley & Partners, the leading migration investment firm in the world,

-Several roundtable interviews featuring project heads of cryptocurrency, decentralized finance (DeFi) projects, and related industries.

-Rick Burke, Head of Corporate Services TDBank,

-Clem Chambers, CEO ADVFN (Several times),

- Guy Hirsch eToro United States Managing Director,

-Dirk Lueth, Co-Founder, and Co-CEO of Uplandme (several times),

-Hasshi Sudler, Chairman & CEO at Internet Think Tank Inc. and Adjunct Professor at the Villanova University College of Electrical and Computer Engineering,

-Keith Weiner (Ph.D.), President at the Gold Standard Institute USA, and CEO at Monetary Metals,

-Elena Sinelnikova, CEO and Co-Founder at Metis,

-Joe Ziolkowski CEO at Relm Insurance,

-Ashley Harris Chair at USDF Consortium,

-Jimmie Lenz, Director of FinTech Learning Programs at Duke University,

-Jason Cooner CEO at SDG Exchange,

-Paul Snow, CTO of DeFi Devs And Cryptocurrency Pioneer,

-Alejandro Estrada CEO at Synthesis Bank,

And more!

Whenever you Google my name "Christopher Hamman" + any of these names, you MUST see my work!

With my Content Pow-Wow method, you will have a CONSTANT stream of EXPERTS in your industry WANTING to connect with you!

Here are the training packages:

Silver Package

-I cover the basics of getting these experts to talk to you! You don't NEED to have a Zoom call or Google Meet.

-I give you the very same free tools I use and show you how to use them.

-I show you exactly how I get people to talk to me AGAIN and AGAIN.

Value: $5000

MASSIVE Discount Offer: N50,000

To pay for the Silver Package, please see the account details in the comments section.

Gold Package

-I go DEEPER into my system, showing you what works and what doesn't, because of my experience for the past three years.

-I give you the EXACT template for roundtable interviews!

-I teach you how to get engaging topics!

Value: $10,000

MASSIVE Discount Offer: N75,000

To pay for the Gold Package, please see the account details in the comments section.

Platinum Package

-I give you everything I have, including examples of topics I have used and why they worked!

-I teach relationship-building strategies with the "little generals" who are the link to the big guns.

-You get to join my ULTRA-SECRET telegram group for six months, where I offer FREE SUPPORT (who does that?) to answer all your questions and other new things I have discovered in the process.

Value: $20,000

MASSIVE Discount Offer: N150,000

To pay for the Gold Package, please see the account details in the comments section.

My packages are available ONETIME only.

If from the date of publishing this post, you pay AFTER the first THREE days, the packages increase at the following rates:

-Silver Package: N20,000 per day,

-Gold Package: N50,000 per day,

-Platinum Package N100,000 per day,

You can check out my work using the links at the bottom of this page!

One more thing: my offer is limited to the FIRST hundred and fifty (150) people per package.

If I go beyond that, I will charge TRIPLE the price for each package!

For payment details, DM my Telegram (my username:@tikaridemigod) or my account on Facebook, so I can communicate to you the Webinar details.

See you on the other side of the fence!

Christopher Hamman CMP (UK)

https://e-cryptonews.com/author/christopher-hamman/

https://zycrypto.com/author/christopher-haruna-hamman/
Re: How I Ruled My Content Niche by Juddietojah(f): 2:30pm On Mar 21
BUSINESS; How to get featured in top media outlets in the USA.

HOW TO GET FEATURED ON BLOOMBERG, FORBES,NYT, YAHOO! BUSINESS INSIDER etc.

Creating engaging and notable material is sometimes a prerequisite for recognition on top prominent websites. Establishing contacts, crafting a compelling press release, and sending targeted pitches to editors or journalists sometimes help too. But the very promising way to get featured is by involving the services of a prominent and result driven PR agency.
These are a few steps deployed by PR agencies like 9figure media to get your business or brand featured in top-tier publications.
9 figure media Crafts a compelling and relevant story that will capture the attention of your intended audience, With their expertise, they also Create a professional press release content that will sell your business reputation on websites like Forbes, NYT, USA today, Bloomberg, yahoo!, business insider and many others.
Building relationships before pitching is one of the many result oriented ways that 9figureMedia uses to drive traffic to your business. Being timely, relevant and consistent is also. Assure approach used by 9figure media to sell out your business on top media platforms.
In summary,9figuremedia https://9figuremedia.com/?ref=363 is one of the very few PR agency that can help you skyrocket your business to the top tier magazines and platforms and also make you look good when people search for you online.

(1) (Reply)

Courier Tracking Website Script / Help With This Shipping Process / The Easiest Way To Make Money Online Using Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.