Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

I Want To Venture Into Betting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Venture Into Betting (326 Views)

Warning ! Before You Venture Into Poultry Biz - Learn Free Practical Knowledge.. / How To Turn Your Household Goods To Business Venture For Your Family / Want To Start Your Agribusiness Venture (poultry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Venture Into Betting by VanessaKokomama(f): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Please which betting platform is the best for beginners?
Re: I Want To Venture Into Betting by ezimo777(m): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
I beg you.
Don't even think of starting.
It ends in utmost regret.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Venture Into Betting by white3663: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
U go see shege...no try am
Re: I Want To Venture Into Betting by culf: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
only few get lucky and it's easy to get addicted to it. Its better you don't start.
Re: I Want To Venture Into Betting by pstemma1990: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Pls don't try it, instead use that money and drink a very cold bottle of zobo or kunu...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Venture Into Betting by Etosha: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
A betting shop owner once said if he has an enemy he despise, he could think of no better way of ruining him than to get him to start getting.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Venture Into Betting by Hardy123(m): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
VanessaKokomama:
Please which betting platform is the best for beginners?
Send me an email let's do this together.
Re: I Want To Venture Into Betting by TheKrakon: 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
You can't be addicted to something you don't enjoy or benefit from one way or the other. Na give me today solve my problem tomorrow I go give you back when I get excess to spare for your side. Na only fools dey use money when dey important take bet. set aside some portion of your earning for betting and accept am as loss somedays you go lose am, some days you go get am back while some days you go get pleasantly suprised, it is now left for you to balance this fluctuation fit your life style. Gamble responsibly and think like a business man.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Venture Into Betting by Uyi168: 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
1xbet is cool with nice options.
U can bet on saves.
Re: I Want To Venture Into Betting by 234GT(m): 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
You wan finish your life be that.

(1) (Reply)

Time Has Changed; Welcome To Reality / Mother Rejects Car Son Gifted Her For Birthday On Suspicion Of Him Being A Yahoo / Over Protective Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.