Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) (449 Views)

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money / Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) by Icartaway: 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
Peter Obi a Billionaire at 40 - This is my Story why I joined Politics and gave up Luxury

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md3IAFvc2j4

Prof ABC Nwaosu was already 60 years old and he said they need someone between 40 - 45 years to contest for the post, that no 60 years old can govern Anambra, because it is a very difficult state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) by rusher14: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
He lies too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
He worked for he's money
Re: Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) by Buckeyemedia1: 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
rusher14:
He lies too much.
Because he talks too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) by Buckeyemedia1: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
He worked for he's money
I guess because Atiku & Tinubu did not work for their own money, maybe your Grandfather left the money for them to use & play the game of politics?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
I guess because Atiku & Tinubu did not work for their own money, maybe your Grandfather left the money for them?

Those two people you mention are Theifs

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) by Buckeyemedia1: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Those two people you mention are Thieves
Which of them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) by Urheadmaster(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Because he talks too much.

Let him with mouth talk
Re: Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Which of them?

Tinubu and Atiku
Re: Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) by Buckeyemedia1: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Tinubu and Atiku
Same Atiku that Peter Obi is standing behind.

Re: Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) by Buckeyemedia1: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Tinubu and Atiku
What political naive infants like you are not aware of, is that it will be because of Peter Obi that APC & Tinubu will retain power @ Federal level.
Re: Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Same Atiku that Peter Obi is standing behind.

You don mad
Re: Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

You don mad
Did you not see the pictures? Or are you suffering from glaucoma?
Re: Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

You don mad
That same madness that drove Peter Obi from Apga to Pdp, And now The Labor Parry?
Re: Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Did you not see the pictures? Or are you suffering from glaucoma?

I didn't see anything. I didn't see theifnibu
Re: Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

I didn't see anything. I didn't see theifnibu
Tinubu is a thief, but your own father is not a thief, maybe your mother was the Magistrate or High Court Judge that convicted Asiwaju?
Re: Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
Abeg gettaaaouttttt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) by Sonyboom: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
But it was the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal that was caught red-handed looting over N250 million cash with his governor convoy
iamwilliamsfx:

Those two people you mention are Theifs
Re: Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) by Betanaija42moro: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
rusher14:
He lies too much.

Obi is an unconventional candidate, a wealthy business man with a penny pinching reputation. - Zain Asher of CNN

Go and verify
Re: Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) by rusher14: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
Betanaija42moro:

Obi is an unconventional candidate, a wealthy business man with a penny pinching reputation. - Zain Asher of CNN

Go and verify

You suddenly promote CNN.

grin
Re: Peter Obi A Billionaire At 40 - The Story Of Why I Joined Politics (VIDEO) by PraizHim: 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Which of them?

You guys will first abuse, insult and propagate lies against Peter Obi. When Obidients return fire you will start crying foul.
Most of you Agbado guys dont know that:
for every skeleton in Peter Obi's cupboard, Tinubu has 50 in his own cupboard.
For every mistake Peter Obi makes or will make, Tinubu will have 50 of his own.

To bash/ expose Tinubu is one of the easiest thing to actually do because he has a ton of crap,crimes he has committed and other things against him.

The grand Agbado Master has not and cannot stand a 20 minute live interview even with his own TVC because of the frailty of the mind and body. It will be a national disaster.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi has failed! / Don’t De-register ASUU, NLC Warns FG / See What Udele1 AKA Oyigboupdate Did.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.