Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

I Feel Sucidal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Feel Sucidal (818 Views)

I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez / Please Help! I Feel Sucidal!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Sucidal by kansoboy: 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
I can't fight it any more. Sucide is d easy way out now..... I don't know how to tell my wife and looking at my little daughter and boy, I feel deep sad
about to leave them on this earth.

7th October is d date I have to my self...i have lost every thing I have, even the loans I took and invested I lost it all but I try to keep calm that all is alright, so that my family will not know what I am going through in my heart.

The more I tried, the more it get worst..
Re: I Feel Sucidal by Nelson156(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sucide is never an option bro.
No matter what you’re passing through if you have the mind to keep it to yourself, keep it up. God Will always come through when it seems it’s end.
Never give up �
Hard times will surely pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Sucidal by Tboy222: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Brother please don't do it, don't even Dare, what will you meet down there is a million times more worse than you can ever imagine.

Please check out Tamara Leroux on youtube or simply search "for delivered" by Tamara Leroux, and you will have a fair idea of what I am talking about.

I will be praying for you but you have to get closer to God Almighty, He needs your attention now, get closer to him and if you haven't accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour please do so now.

I will be praying for you, any plan of the devil in your life will be destroyed, may the Lord God Almighty be with you, Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sucidal by Fulanbanza: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
kansoboy:
I can't fight it any more. Sucide is d easy way out now..... I don't know how to tell my wife and looking at my little daughter and boy, I feel deep sad

7th October is d date I have to my self...i have lost every thing I have, even the loans I took and invested I lost it all but I try to keep calm that all is alright, so that my family will not know what I am going through in my heart.

is it from loan apps that you got the loans? if its from them I can tell you how to go about it, just calm down and start afresh

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Sucidal by Shalommy(f): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
Op, is 7 october your birthday? Chaii... October born are not weaklings. Remember those innocent kids you brought to this world. And don't let them suffer. undecided For you, i don't give a shit about you.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sucidal by Rajahbite(m): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
Bro if you don decide to do am no use rope because e go pain you for neck. Snipper is out of the question because it causes stomach pains before killing you.
Just find one locally made pistol, load it properly,cock it and be sure it is cocked then open your mouth wide and put the nozzle/barrel in your mouth and blast away.

Believe me bro , you wouldn't feel any pain.
Re: I Feel Sucidal by Chris2863(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Op, abeg, if you have a power bank, dash me before you do it and by the way, 7th of October still far oo
Re: I Feel Sucidal by Tboy222: 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rajahbite:
Bro if you don decide to do am no use rope because e go pain you for neck. Snipper is out of the question because it causes stomach pains before killing you.
Just find one locally made pistol, load it properly,cock it and be sure it is cocked then open your mouth wide and put the nozzle/barrel in your mouth and blast away.

Can you at least try to be sensitive and show empathy.
Re: I Feel Sucidal by kansoboy: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Fulanbanza:
is it from loan apps that you got the loans? if its from them I can tell you how to go about it, just calm down and start afresh

No..I got loan from these money lenders around...with d hope that after investing I will get everything back.

But my issue now is that every thing I tried to put my hand will fail. I have sold my properties and invested in the past and it all vanish...my issue is something invincible Nd spiritual might be behind it. Infact I need for of freedom of my soul rather than this boundage I have found my self
Re: I Feel Sucidal by Tboy222: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
kansoboy:

No..I got loan from these money lenders around...with d hope that after investing I will get everything back.

But my issue now is that every thing I tried to put my hand will fail. I have sold my properties and invested in the past and it all vanish...my issue is something invincible Nd spiritual might be behind it. Infact I need for of freedom of my soul rather than this boundage I have found my self

Op please I know this question might sound stupid or insensitive, but it is very important?
Do you at all engage in masturbation? Please be sincere it is important.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sucidal by kansoboy: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tboy222:
Brother please don't do it, don't even Dare, what will you meet down there is a million times more worse than you can ever imagine.

Please check out Tamara Leroux on youtube or simply search "for delivered" by Tamara Leroux, and you will have a fair idea of what I am talking about.

I will be praying for you but you have to get closer to God Almighty, He needs your attention now, get closer to him and if you haven't accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour please do so now.

I will be praying for you, any plan of the devil in your life will be destroyed, may the Lord God Almighty be with you, Amen.

I have gone to many churches and even dedicated time and even prophecy given many a time... But it get worst. I have one church in mind to attend and ask for deliverence and prayer.. I wish I can't beat d life pain at this.

I have done mid night prayers and don many seed sowing and charity.

From top to last bottom lost my financial stand and even end up taking loan and I still lost it all... As I am writing. I keep asking y me God.

I have never been to mountain of fire, but this is d last church I plan to go for delivering... should it fall, I will go and have my peace in the next world
Re: I Feel Sucidal by kansoboy: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rajahbite:

Thanks, honestly I have been googling for painless way to die... This a perfect idea. I do not have fun..but I know what exactly to do to end up being gunned down
Re: I Feel Sucidal by Tboy222: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
kansoboy:

I have gone to many churches and even dedicated time and even prophecy given many a time... But it get worst. I have one church in mind to attend and ask for deliverence and prayer.. I wish I can't beat d life pain at this.

Bro there is no peace for suiciders, it is a lie from Hell, Don't believe the lie, please do not believe the lie.

From top to last bottom lost my financial stand and even end up taking loan and I still lost it all... As I am writing. I keep asking y me God.

I have never been to mountain of fire, but this is d last church I plan to go for delivering... should it fall, I will go and have my peace in the next world

You kill yourself ,you go straight to Hell, yes you go straight to Hell, I have told you go look for Tamara Leroux and Jim Woodford and hear them share their stories.
Re: I Feel Sucidal by anonymuz(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
kansoboy:

it's natural sometime to feel that way. Please sucide are for cowards. Please don't be one. Think of your family.
Re: I Feel Sucidal by kansoboy: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
Chris2863:
Op, abeg, if you have a power bank, dash me before you do it and by the way, 7th of October still far oo

I have a reason for that date
Re: I Feel Sucidal by Rajahbite(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
What empathy ? Does the Op know what peops are going through yet strive on to better themselves and their conditions ? If he sees suicide as the easiest way out instead of getting his act together and hustle like mad, then I got no empathy for lazy ass gees .
Tboy222:

Can you at least try to be sensitive and show empathy.
Re: I Feel Sucidal by fman(m): 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
RIP in advance!
Plz drop a note
Requesting anybody who finds ur corpse
To post it here on nairaland.
So that we can read how u died !!
Re: I Feel Sucidal by Christiansimon: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
i they sell sucide item. whether is rope, hot tea mix with rat poison is here, bro just tell me d one u need.
Re: I Feel Sucidal by Thomthom(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hmmm suicide is not an Option ooo.. Me wey for my state they move health workers from local government go one Agency like that Since 3months I no see salary.. And Na the salary my family depend on.. I don think I don tire.. Devil self go put suicide reasoning for my mind to end it all.. I go come reason am like waiting my wife go tell children if them grow up say see waitin kee papa.. The story no clear.. I gat just to believe ones there is life there is Hope.. Suicide No be for men..

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sucidal by Fulanbanza: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
kansoboy:

this is the more reason why you need to fight them and defeat them. Keep standing and fight to succeed to put your enemies to shame. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. Many are facing what you are facing but still standing on and hoping for the best. Some amongst such people fight until they won, you dont have to give up, YOU WILL WIN TOO.

I thought u got the loan from loan apps I would have asked you to block their number and forget about them. Anytime you can pay them u pay them. But for those companies you still do not have to kill yourself. The highest they can do is disturb you and you tell them plainly that where you invested the money, you lost the fund due to scam and at this moment there is nothing you can do about paying them the loan. If they can't wait they should forget it that you don't have money. Bro forget shame, u no go die o even the people u de shame for have their own secret problems and Dem no kill their self. Just try start all over from scratch and no send anybody face as you they hustle. God will definitiely see you through. Have you thought of seeing Prophet Jeremiah Omoto of Mercy TV? they even have online zoom program where he selects people from zoom and pray for them and miracles happen. Try connect through zoom if you can't go there. Something fit happen...Na person weh de alive get hope o. So keep keeping on, God for change person life in just one day.

Use this time and focus on God. If you can fast, fast o. Even do semen retention. I am about to start Semen retention. Just have faith, I no say u don tire but I have seen a lot of people who doesn't have hope but their life changed as God picked their call. Calm down

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Sucidal by Smazlexander: 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
See suicide is not has easy has people make it look like and for you to post this you're still not sure if you want to do it( i know this cause i have attempted twice) so it's still better. I won't tell you to stop and i won't tell you to do it but just know your kids will see you has a coward your wife will see you has weak and lastly if you try and you're are successful with your attempt will the problems not be there for your wife to solve. You will leave are two kids to feed, brother man up take a break for everything pray to God in your own way forget about going to a church for miracle go to church to ask God to show you a way out. I'm still struggling with my gambling addiction i still have debts to pay but i'll never try suicide again cause it has never helped anyone.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sucidal by 2elliot: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tboy222:

Op please I know this question might sound stupid or insensitive, but it is very important?
Do you at all engage in masturbation? Please be sincere it is important.
Why did you ask that question?
Re: I Feel Sucidal by famozine1: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
Never believe suicide is the best option d fact is if you do it u will regret your action forever great men are always surrended by battles repent and forsake ur sins pray God is always there for you

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sucidal by Tboy222: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
2elliot:
Why did you ask that question?

Masturbation affects one progress and can cause serious setbacks.
Re: I Feel Sucidal by 2elliot: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tboy222:

Masturbation affects one progress and can cause serious setbacks.
Wow. How did you know that?
Re: I Feel Sucidal by Tboy222: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
2elliot:
Wow. How did you know that?
You need proof, I am proof, search for masturbation on the nairaland search space up you I'll see more proof, in fact I have more than enough proof for you.
Re: I Feel Sucidal by Franzinni: 12:28am On Sep 29, 2022
Your life line is a wave. If it goes down.... It is bound to go back up ...

What ever life throws at you it is your duty to fight. You are healthy and that in of itself is a reason to not give up.

From the comments you can see that humanity have been desensitized and they largely don't care. It's not just your case I have seen a video of a Chinese lady who killed herself on live stream drinking snipper becasue her viewer kept daring her. She is gone now and life doesn't even know she ever existed.

I support you dying... But die on the 7th and be reborn anew version of you. Leave all the negative behind on that day... You are a man and we are warrior by nature... Don't let your kids be ashamed and stigmatized for the rest of their life becasue thier father when faced with a mountain of challenges, instead of climbing, he gave up.

A man once told me that a worm... As small and insignificant as it might be is not afraid of a mountain... If it comes across a mountain in it's path it can drill it's way and come out the other side ... Yes it takes time but with determination and dedication, one day you will look back and wonder how the thought of something as rediculous as suicide came to your mind ...

Please try and talk to those you love about your present mental state... Don't isolate yourself becasue the devil, bealzebub,Baal,Satan,wants your soul and you don't know what awaits you after you have wasted the most precious thing know to existence... Life.

No matter what Sir, you have immense value alive.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sucidal by Redstubpen: 1:29am On Sep 29, 2022
I feel depressed, anxious and suicidal too cry
Re: I Feel Sucidal by romunu(m): 6:10am On Sep 29, 2022
Have you tried it before?
Rajahbite:

Re: I Feel Sucidal by terrezo2002(m): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2022
kansoboy:

Go through this thread below. You will get your deliverance. You don't have to die like a coward or like a chicken. There is a lot God wants to do with your life.
If you kill yourself, you will go to hell fire where you will burn for eternity.

https://www.nairaland.com/7331850/demon-betting-operations
Re: I Feel Sucidal by Mrklemo(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hang on there. God is about to raise you to a better level.
Your breakthrough is around the corner. Look those fears like a real nigga and tell them to Bleep off.
Do not commit suicide. PLS
Re: I Feel Sucidal by Mrkindness: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
kansoboy:

bro burn it, if I tell you my story you will cry for me so for the sake of your beautiful family stay strong with them and keep pushing things will get better tomorrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With Nairaland Logo Designer BAMIEDE / Floyd Mayweather's Daughter Bags Six-year Probation For Stabbing Woman / My Experience with A Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.