Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu (339 Views)

FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics / My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview / Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by Rtk5: 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Please let's be very objective in our argument. Can Peter Obi win the 2023 presidential race? To me, my argument is that a vote for Peter Obi is a vote for Tinubu in disguise. Reason being that: Peter Obi and Tinubu will share votes of many places, thereby giving Tinubu upper hand because he won't share votes in his strong holds.

1 Like

Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by spearman(m): 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ibos are too emotional to process what you are implying. Tinubu had no chance until IPOBI entered the race.

2 Likes

Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Something wey we don know since

1 Like

Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by AdamuKD: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
angry grin
YĆ³ruba Moslems, sai munci kutumar ubanku
Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by Rtk5: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
spearman:
Ibos are too emotional to process what you are implying. Tinubu had no chance until IPOBI entered the race.
Thank you my brother, I was explaining it to someone today but he refused to understand just because na Igbo him be.

1 Like

Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by Bendeco02: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
spearman:
Igbos are too emmotional na yoruba come be strong tribe ba? cheesy .. some of you go just open mouth waah

Anyway we are use to una normal bragging.... Outside mouth no place una fit challenge Igbos. All una gra gra ends orally

4 Likes

Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by AdamuKD: 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rtk5:
Please let's be very objective in our argument. Can Peter Obi win the 2023 presidential race? To me, my argument is that a vote for Peter Obi is a vote for Tinubu in disguise. Reason being that: Peter Obi and Tinubu will share votes of many places, thereby giving Tinubu upper hand because he won't share votes in his strong holds.
With the kind of useless mindset u have and selling your conscience for 30k, u will suffer what common Nigerians are suffering from. Idiot

5 Likes

Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rtk5:

The indigenous Northerners and the North Central supporting Peter Obi's Labour Party are not Igbos.
Stop trying to play mind games with Obis supporters.
Tinubu won't even come 2nd or 1st

2 Likes

Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by Bendeco02: 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rtk5:

So peter Obi should step down for your candidate because presidency is his birthday right? Mumu

Every candidate will test his popularity come February 2023.

1 Like

Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by AdamuKD: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rtk5:
Thank you my brother, I was explaining it to someone today but he refused to understand just because na Igbo him be.
Shut up. Ur brainless Tilumbu can never be president. All of una go Kee una self
Shegu

1 Like

Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by VictorDivine: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Atiku campaign team at work.
Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by Rtk5: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
AdamuKD:

Shut up. Ur brainless Tilumbu can never be president. All of una go Kee una self
Shegu
Kai Wawa ne.... And who told you I support Tinubu?
Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by Rtk5: 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
Bendeco02:

So peter Obi should step down for your candidate because presidency is his birthday right? Mumu

Every candidate will test his popularity come February 2023.
Well, I like your last paragraph, let every candidate test his popularity. I do not support Tinubu, neither do I support Atiku. I also do not like Obi even a bit.
Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by limeta(f): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
Where is Tinubu strong hold ?
Op will say south west
Cause Christians there dont value their religion is that so .

2 Likes

Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
Obi will reduce chance of Atiku in the south which will give Tinubu upper hand from the south over Atiku. Tinubu will share vote with Atiku and Kwankwaso in the north bcs of his VP and major political stake holders in the north on the side of APC. Obi will only get sentimental emotional block vote from SE and get minority votes from North due to low political popularity of his VP. In conclusion voting obi from the south will only give Tinubu more voting power over Atiku bcs Obi comes from the region that always support pdp in the southern region.
Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by Nazgul: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
spearman:
Please keep Igbos out of your mystery.

This was how you guys attacked Igbos in 2015 because we refused to support Buhari...today see what Buhari has brought upon us.

Last time I checked every Nigerian has the right to vote whoever he wishes to vote for. So whoever the Igbo man decides to vote for shouldn't be your problem. If you have any candidate in mind campaign for him and leave Igbos out of your miserable life.

Buhari has just completed 8 years and you want us to vote another northerner Atiku who has spent over a decade investing billions into various elections...and there have been video evidence of him playing santa up North with monies entering into billions. And you expect us to believe that those monies he spent over the years were for charity that he won't recoup it once he assumes office?

It's obvious that you guys aren't tired of suffering. Whether or not Peter Obi wins is none of my business. I'm voting my conscience.

6 Likes

Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by MasterJayJay: 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
When an idiot tries to be objective. grin
Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by LocalStandard1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hhahhahha. Ok, let's talk objectively.

3 months, that's how long since parties concluded their primaries. Right now in the streets, in the market places, among youths, online, "objectively" tell me who's the most talked about presidential candidate in Nigeria today. Go on I am waiting....

Let's be objective and honest. Three months ago I didn't know which candidate to go for. Three months ago my plan was to leave this country by next year, now I am planning a future here, you know why? I saw one person that gives me some hope.

Objectively?

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for Atiku, a vote for Atiku is a vote for Tinubu.

Peter Obi is the consensus candidate here. The North will vote Peter Obi. How do I know?

States like Plateau, Benue, Taraba, Southern Kaduna(where I am from), Southern Bauchi, Christians in Niger State, Kogi, Gombe, Bornu, Adamawa, Nasarawa, etc are voting Peter Obi.

Without rigging, objectively speaking? Peter Obi is winning this election.

All polls say so. Buhari has won all online polls in 2015, same with Obi now and that should tell you alot.

The question is not, "which State Obi will win". It should be, "which State won't Obi win". The elections has gone beyond tribal now, objectively.

1 Like

Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by Jflex07(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rtk5:
Shut up!
Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by frank14011991(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Obi stands a better chance than Atiku,the only zone Atiku stands a chance of winning is NW and NE.at least obi can win SS and SE

1 Like

Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by Jflex07(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rtk5:
Well, I like your last paragraph, let every candidate test his popularity. I do not support Tinubu, neither do I support Atiku. I also do not like Obi even a bit.
Why are you then bothered about Obi
Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by paramakina202: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
spearman:

You as Tinubu orchen suppose to be happy over the development but rather you are sad and angry.
Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by paramakina202: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rtk5:

Peter Obi have more strong holds than Tinubu.What Tinubu have is past glory and Nigerians no send him any more.

1 Like

Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by DamnnNiggarr: 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
shocked
Rtk5:
lets leave it that way, until the election day.
Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by DamnnNiggarr: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
Bendeco02:

Igbos are too emmotional na yoruba come be strong tribe ba? cheesy .. some of you go just open mouth waah

Anyway we are use to una normal bragging.... Outside mouth no place una fit challenge Igbos. All una gra gra ends orally
walahi,

Trying to watch two Yorubas fight is like waiting for the second coming of Christ.

But they'll be there shouting on top of their voices, how they'll devour each other. You'll go to the market and come back, they're still there shouting.
Are the agbadorians stylishly begging the obidients to slow down the motion
Is God Not Wonderful about the ironic statement of the guy you quoted?
Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by JOpress3: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
The worst deceit in life is lying to oneself.

This point the OP raised has been defeated since July and confirmed by the INEC chairman
In his JULY registration report. Here him

" we recorded unprecedented 23 million activities in INEC portal, 10 million are newly registered voters. 13 million are other activities like : transfer of voters card, pulling unit, damage cards etc"

All this happened immediately H.E PETER OBI left the drowning PDP.

On what basis did you arrive that a vote for Obi favors Tinubu?...

Only a fool will lie to his or herself and remain comfortable.

OP wake up from your slumber. Northerner are burning their broom daily.

1 Like

Re: Objective Political Discussion Thread: A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu by Ruggedniggaone: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
adekolaelect:
Obi will reduce chance of Atiku in the south which will give Tinubu upper hand from the south over Atiku. Tinubu will share vote with Atiku and Kwankwaso in the north bcs of his VP and major political stake holders in the north on the side of APC. Obi will only get sentimental emotional block vote from SE and get minority votes from North due to low political popularity of his VP. In conclusion voting obi from the south will only give Tinubu more voting power over Atiku bcs Obi comes from the region that always support pdp in the southern region.
don't forget that no millions vote for apc in kano and katsina because kwankwazo will get more than a million vote in both state which should have gone to apc like in 2015 and 2019 and Atiku will also get more vote than what he got in both state in 2019 Muslim Muslim ticket will also work against tinubu in the North and South as things stand only Atiku can get reasonable votes from the 6 zones

(1) (Reply)

Northern PDP Youths Protest In Kaduna, Chanting "Ayu Must Go" / Video And Photos Of The Massive Turnout In Calabar Mega Rally For Peter Obi / Opinion: 2023, And The Fate Of Peter Obi By @omobabaijebu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.