Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Prophecy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy (314 Views)

My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy / Prophet Joshu Igila New Year Prophecy About Python Dance 2(egwu Eke 2) / IsThis TB Joshua's Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled? - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy by Blue86(m): 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Seated in the church, Amos 3 : 11 came out of my mouth.
Reading it, I knew God was inferring it to a country coming against another.
Not the one we already know of.

It is a fulfilling of what the Lord had already said, we shall hear of wars and it's rumours.
And we are to see that we ( followers of Christ) are not troubled by these things.
For all these things must be, but the end is not yet.
Matthew 24 : 6
Re: Prophecy by Kobojunkiee: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Blue86:
Seated in the church, Amos 3 : 11 came out of my mouth.
Reading it, I knew God was inferring it to a country coming against another.
Not the one we already know of.

It is a fulfilling of what the Lord had already said, we shall hear of wars and it's rumours.
And we are to see that we ( followers of Christ) are not troubled by these things.
For all these things must be, but the end is not yet.
Matthew 24 : 6
So, a message God clearly meant only for the Family of Israel, you distort in order to push your own private agenda as if you God? undecided
1. People of Israel, listen to this message! This is what the Lord said about you, Israel. This message is about all the families that I brought from the land of Egypt.
2 “There are many families on earth, but you are the only family I chose to know in a special way. And you turned against me, so I will punish you for all your sins.” The Cause of Israel’s Punishment
3 Two people will not walk together unless they have agreed to do so.
4 A lion will roar in the forest only if it catches its prey. A young lion roaring in his cave means he has caught something to eat.
5 A bird doesn’t fly into a trap unless there is food in it. If a trap closes, it will catch the bird.
6 If people hear the warning blast of a trumpet, they shake with fear. If trouble comes to a city, the Lord caused it to happen.
7 When the Lord God decides to do something, he will first tell his servants, the prophets.
8 When a lion roars, people are frightened. When the Lord God speaks, a prophet must prophesy.
9-10 Go to the high towers in Ashdod and in Egypt and announce this message from the Lord: “Come together on the mountains of Samaria. See the great confusion there because the people don’t know how to live right. See how cruel they are to others. They take things from people to hide in their high towers. Their treasuries are filled with the things they have taken in war.”
11 So the Lord God says, “An enemy will surround your land. They will break down your strong walls and take the things you have hidden in your high towers.” - Amos 3 vs 1 - 11
The nerves of you folks... I don't begin to understand at all. cry
Re: Prophecy by Blue86(m): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hmmm.

Study about How God speaks via similtudes. You have your Bible in your hand.

Kobojunkiee:
So, a message God clearly meant only for the Family of Israel, you distort in order to push your own private agenda as if you God? undecided The nerves of you folks... I don't begin to understand at all. cry
Re: Prophecy by Kobojunkiee: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
Blue86:
Hmmm. Study about How God speaks via similtudes. You have your Bible in your hand.
There is absolutely no scriptural bearing for any of what you claim here, you know that right? undecided

God never gave men permission to quote Him out-of-context, nor did He give men permission to use His Name for that which has absolutely nothing to do with Him( and His Kingdom), which is exactly what you are guilty of doing right here. . undecided
Re: Prophecy by Blue86(m): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
Funny. Go back to the Bible.

And the Spirit of the Bible.

He will teach you.
Kobojunkiee:
There is absolutely no scriptural bearing for any of what you claim here, you know that right? undecided

God never gave men permission to quote Him out-of-context, nor did He give men permission to use His Name for that which has absolutely nothing to do with Him( and His Kingdom), which is exactly what you are guilty of doing right here. . undecided
Re: Prophecy by Kobojunkiee: 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Blue86:
Funny. Go back to the Bible.
And the Spirit of the Bible.
He will teach you.
The Spirit whom you attempt to lie against here is actually the Spirit of Jesus Christ aka the Spirit of Truth, and as Jesus Christ told you, He would never give you anything that contradicts Jesus Christ in any way of form, let alone violate God's own Law and Truth. undecided

So, I suggest you look for ways to eject that spirit that fed you such lies against God, cause God isn't a liar and neither is His Spirit. undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophecy by Blue86(m): 2:07am On Sep 19, 2022
Talk to Him.
Talk to the Spirit of Truth.

Let Him speak to you.
Kobojunkiee:
The Spirit whom you attempt to lie against here is actually the Spirit of Jesus Christ aka the Spirit of Truth, and as Jesus Christ told you, He would never give you anything that contradicts Jesus Christ in any way of form, let alone violate God's own Law and Truth. undecided

So, I suggest you look for ways to eject that spirit that fed you such lies against God, cause God isn't a liar and neither is His Spirit. undecided
Re: Prophecy by Kobojunkiee: 2:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Blue86:
Talk to Him.
Talk to the Spirit of Truth.
Let Him speak to you.
Oh, I know Him and yes, He indeed speaks and He speaks the language of Jesus Christ, the Truth of God. And according to Him every spirit that contravenes or contradicts Jesus Christ or God is not of God and Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Prophecy by Blue86(m): 2:28am On Sep 19, 2022
Like you contradicted Jesus Christ that God didn't create humans on earth to marry?

Like you contradicted Jesus Christ on a man's revelatory dream, of angels, Jesus, church, sword, that it is just a dream?

And many more things?

No be by mouth.

But by power, and life.
Kobojunkiee:
Oh, I know Him and yes, He indeed speaks and He speaks the language of Jesus Christ, the Truth of God. And according to Him every spirit that contravenes or contradicts Jesus Christ or God is not of God and Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Prophecy by Blue86(m): 2:35am On Sep 19, 2022
I think I preached about Jesus saying we should live ready for Him, because He is coming back.

And to live ready is to keep Himself unspotted from worldly lusts, and you came in there and soiled and condemned the post.

And you say, you Know Jesus, and His Spirit, and condemn the post of living holy in a fallen world.

So the Jesus and His Spirit and God you know tells you to condemn posts such as that, huh?
Kobojunkiee:
Re: Prophecy by Kobojunkiee: 2:37am On Sep 19, 2022
Blue86:
A. Like you contradicted Jesus Christ that God didn't create humans on earth to marry?

B. Like you contradicted Jesus Christ on a man's revelatory dream, of angels, Jesus, church, sword, that it is just a dream?

And many more things? No be by mouth. But by power, and life.
A. You only need to use your brain in this to understand what is said, rather than assume that by pushing what are your delusions, you can win against another. undecided

Jesus Christ informed you that God created some Eunuchs from birth, made some Eunuchs in this life and allowed others to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom. CLEARLY, human beings were not put on earth for the purpose of marriage much the same way they were not put on earth to all procreate...this isn't rocket science! undecided

B. A revelatory dream of angels, Jesus... go back to that thread and read clearly why his dream could not be of God. Jesus Christ clearly informed you in John 14 vs 15 - 27 of who His Spirit lives in and also what it is His Spirit will reveal to those He lives inside of. According to Jesus Christ, His Spirit will never reveal that which contradicts Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God nor will He serve the personal wills of men - John 16 vs 4 - 15. undecided

So why do you outrightly reject Jesus Christ yet feel I need to be attacked for pointing out the obvious? undecided
Re: Prophecy by Kobojunkiee: 2:42am On Sep 19, 2022
Blue86:
1. I think I preached about Jesus saying we should live ready for Him, because He is coming back. And to live ready is to keep Himself unspotted from worldly lusts, and you came in there and soiled and condemned the post.

2. And you say, you Know Jesus, and His Spirit, and condemn the post of living holy in a fallen world.
So the Jesus and His Spirit and God you know tells you to condemn posts such as that, huh?
1. Over and over in His teachings, He called on His followers to live their lives in submission to and obedience to His teachings and commandments - all about 100 of them - until the very end in order to be saved. And you think my pointing this out means I soiled your post? undecided

2. You mean your post in which you basically parrotted the doctrines and traditions of men, lies which Jesus Christ warned were an abomination to God? All this in place of the actual teachings of Jesus Christ which stress obedience of the actual commands given by Jesus Christ to His followers? undecided
Re: Prophecy by Blue86(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2022
So, the Lalasticla's dream is not of God?

You seem to speak as if you are of great understanding, but don't know that living ready is living right before Jesus, for it those He is coming for?

And you think you are doing God's work by all you are doing?

And God is a fool that told Adam and Eve to be fruitful, multiply on the earth?

And a fool to say, marriage is honourable, and the bed undefiled?

And a fool to use the union of a man and a woman in marriage as analogy for Christ Jesus and the body?

Lol.

Please, don't confuse the faith of Christ Jesus.
You don't know.
Sit down and learn.

Anyways, I know your pride will keep making you talk, showing how ignorant you are in the knowledge of God.

But know as well, many are seeing your comments, and the more you talk, the more you show how ignorant you are.

God created marriage, and as well he made some eunuch, and as well others made themselves eunuch, and men also made some eunuchs.

And the greater percentage falls in marriage, or else, I don't think you will be here typing, or going to reply this post again ( to show big ignorance).
That is common sense.
Kobojunkiee:
A. You only need to use your brain in this to understand what is said, rather than assume that by pushing what are your delusions, you can win against another. undecided

Jesus Christ informed you that God created some Eunuchs from birth, made some Eunuchs in this life and allowed others to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom. CLEARLY, human beings were not put on earth for the purpose of marriage much the same way they were not put on earth to all procreate...this isn't rocket science! undecided

B. A revelatory dream of angels, Jesus... go back to that thread and read clearly why his dream could not be of God. Jesus Christ clearly informed you in John 14 vs 15 - 27 of who His Spirit lives in and also what it is His Spirit will reveal to those He lives inside of. According to Jesus Christ, His Spirit will never reveal that which contradicts Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God nor will He serve the personal wills of men - John 16 vs 4 - 15. undecided

So why do you outrightly reject Jesus Christ yet feel I need to be attacked for pointing out the obvious? undecided
Re: Prophecy by Kobojunkiee: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Blue86:
1. So, the Lalasticla's dream is not of God? You seem to speak as if you are of great understanding, but don't know that living ready is living right before Jesus, for it those He is coming for? And you think you are doing God's work by all you are doing? And God is a fool that told Adam and Eve to be fruitful, multiply on the earth? And a fool to say, marriage is honourable, and the bed undefiled? And a fool to use the union of a man and a woman in marriage as analogy for Christ Jesus and the body?Lol.

2. Please, don't confuse the faith of Christ Jesus. You don't know. Sit down and learn. Anyways, I know your pride will keep making you talk, showing how ignorant you are in the knowledge of God. But know as well, many are seeing your comments, and the more you talk, the more you show how ignorant you are.

3. God created marriage, and as well he made some eunuch, and as well others made themselves eunuch, and men also made some eunuchs. And the greater percentage falls in marriage, or else, I don't think you will be here typing, or going to reply this post again ( to show big ignorance).

4. That is common sense.
1. Wrong! I know I know enough to tell your lies from the Truth as declared by God Himself is it and clearly written in scripture for all those who have ears to hear and eyes to see. It is that simple really! undecided

2. Again, Faith in Jesus Christ refers to the living of one's life in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings of Jesus Christ, God's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of God. And according to Jesus Christ, only those who live that life in Faith as defined by Him will come to know the Truth of God and be set free from slavery to sin(and its lies) by the Truth of God, Jesus Christ. So, if you are against that which is of Jesus Christ - if it is ignorance to you, then that is your issue to deal with, not mind. undecided

3. Again, the same God who created marriage also created some Eunuchs from birth, made some Eunuchs in this life, and allowed His own servants to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom. Clearly, marriage was never God's main agenda for all human beings as He instead left it as a choice in this world, for those who would fancy it. That the greater percentage, of even those created Eunuchs from birth, fall under the pressure of society to marry, does not change the Truth of God in any way of form. The decisions of men do not impact or change God's decree or Word. undecided

4. Commonsense is not claimed by mouth. undecided
Re: Prophecy by Blue86(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
So Lalasticla's dream is a lie.
Angels coming to Him in a dream is a lie. Showing Him the bride of Christ is a lie. And other stuffs is a lie.
It is so simple, yet you are so wrong.

Christ saves people from slavery to sin to serve Him, not serve Him to be freed from slavery to sin. It doesn't work that way. That's why He died, shed His blood, that people might rely on Him, and the power comes to serve Him.
Second, if you don't understand a believer living ready for the coming of Jesus is to remain unspotted from the corruption in the world, then I don't know what to say to you. and I shouldn't be reasoning with you.

Thirdly,I never in a way said God intended all to marry. But that marriage is an institution ordained of God for men here on earth, of which you refused. But in my comment, you spoke of marriage being not of God, that Christ Jesus didn't ordain marriage for men here.
But now you are kinda twisting your tongue saying it is a possibility, but not for all men.
Of which I have analysed to you if you read well my posts, that marriage is ordained of God, and as well some space for eunuchs.
And the greater percentage lies in marriage, or else you won't be here replying to my messages.

You condemned Lala dream as false, because of what?
That people were glorifying Jesus.
Didn't God say in the Bible, that when He brought the first begotten into the world, let all the Angels of God worship Him. Hebrews 1.

And that in Revelations, the elders and angels proclaimed praises ( blessings, honour, glory and power) be to the one who seats on the throne, and to the Lamb ( who is Christ Jesus).

And in Psalms 45, a prophecy about Jesus ,verse 11, it says to worship Him.

Kobojunkiee:
1. Wrong! I know I know enough to tell your lies from the Truth as declared by God Himself is it and clearly written in scripture for all those who have ears to hear and eyes to see. It is that simple really! undecided

2. Again, Faith in Jesus Christ refers to the living of one's life in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings of Jesus Christ, God's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of God. And according to Jesus Christ, only those who live that life in Faith as defined by Him will come to know the Truth of God and be set free from slavery to sin(and its lies) by the Truth of God, Jesus Christ. So, if you are against that which is of Jesus Christ - if it is ignorance to you, then that is your issue to deal with, not mind. undecided

3. Again, the same God who created marriage also created some Eunuchs from birth, made some Eunuchs in this life, and allowed His own servants to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom. Clearly, marriage was never God's main agenda for all human beings as He instead left it as a choice in this world, for those who would fancy it. That the greater percentage, of even those created Eunuchs from birth, fall under the pressure of society to marry, does not change the Truth of God in any way of form. The decisions of men do not impact or change God's decree or Word. undecided

Re: Prophecy by Blue86(m): 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
And do you know in the kingdom of God fornication, and adultery is not granted.
And why God should frown at adultery and fornication if marriage is not an establishment from Him for men and women who wants to be together?

And again before you misquote, I never said God intends all to be married.
But that marriage is an establishment from God.

In another comment when I approved of singles getting married because getting married is honourable, than fornicating, you said yet the same God cursed marriage.
What were you trying to say?
That people should keep fornicating.
Is that what the Kingdom of God tells you, to sleep with whoever you want without getting married?

Second since you talk of Kingdom of God so much, you said there is nothing like a virtuous woman.
Really?
A virtuous woman from the Lord?

I thought the children of God were virtouos people, but according to you, there is no such thing as a virtouos woman from the Lord.
But sons of God.
I thought children of God living under the kingdom principles are virtouos.
But you agree not.

And lastly, I said God directs His people. You who claim to know God don't know that God directs His children. For as many as are led by God's Spirit, these are God's children.

Which organization do you belong?
You are just talking.
No life.
And I pity those who listen to you
And if Lalasticla should listen to you, he just listened to a blind man.
Kobojunkiee:

Re: Prophecy by Kobojunkiee: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Blue86:
1. So Lalasticla's dream is a lie. Angels coming to Him in a dream is a lie. Showing Him the bride of Christ is a lie. And other stuffs is a lie. It is so simple, yet you are so wrong.

2. Christ saves people from slavery to sin to serve Him, not serve Him to be freed from slavery to sin. It doesn't work that way. That's why He died, shed His blood, that people might rely on Him, and the power comes to serve Him. Second, if you don't understand a believer living ready for the coming of Jesus is to remain unspotted from the corruption in the world, then I don't know what to say to you. and I shouldn't be reasoning with you.

3. Thirdly,I never in a way said God intended all to marry. But that marriage is an institution ordained of God for men here on earth, of which you refused. But in my comment, you spoke of marriage being not of God, that Christ Jesus didn't ordain marriage for men here.
But now you are kinda twisting your tongue saying it is a possibility, but not for all men. Of which I have analysed to you if you read well my posts, that marriage is ordained of God, and as well some space for eunuchs. And the greater percentage lies in marriage, or else you won't be here replying to my messages.

4. You condemned Lala dream as false, because of what? That people were glorifying Jesus. Didn't God say in the Bible, that when He brought the first begotten into the world, let all the Angels of God worship Him. Hebrews 1. And that in Revelations, the elders and angels proclaimed praises ( blessings, honour, glory and power) be to the one who seats on the throne, and to the Lamb ( who is Christ Jesus).

5. And in Psalms 45, a prophecy about Jesus ,verse 11, it says to worship Him.

1. LOL... many of you are so high on what is delusion that you don't even realize it. undecided

2. So what you are saying is that Jesus Christ lied in John 8 vs 31 - 35 where He made it profusely clear that it is through continuous submission and obedience of His teachings and commandments that one comes to a knowledge of the Truth and is then set free from slavery to sin(and lies) by the Truth of God? undecided

Second, I don't do soundbite Christianity so don't bother throwing meaningless soundbites at me. undecided

3. Marriage being not of God? Again, God Himself cursed marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16, making marriage an "unholy" union meaning it is not of the Kingdom or command of God. Then in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 & Matthew 22 vs 23 - 30, Jesus Christ clearly informs you that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God means that whether you chose marriage or not, it does not impact your relationship with God in any way as all that matters is whether or not you obey God's Law given to you in Jesus Christ. undecided

if you still have a problem understanding this clearly after this, it simply means you don't accept the teachings of Jesus Christ and your problem isn't me but Jesus Christ. undecided

4. Jesus Christ told you in His teachings that the Helper He will send will conform to His teachings in revealing Truths to you and He will only take from that which is of Jesus Christ to reveal to you meaning the Helper will never show you anything that contravenes or contradicts Jesus Christ and His Kingdom. According to the one who had the dream, the angels came down and went to a church - your churches are not commanded by Jesus Christ - and heard the praising of the name of Jesus Christ... well guess what... Jesus Christ did not command men to sing praises to Him or use His name in such manner - John 5 vs 41. And I believe there was something else the OP had mentioned that I clearly pointed out was also against Jesus Christ. All this pointed to the revelation obviously not coming from the Helper that was sent by Jesus Christ. I clearly explained this to the one who had the question and he accepted that indeed the dream must have been born of the contents of his mind and nothing else. Why you carry it on your head as though the response was not clear enough is beyond me. undecided

5. Psalm 45 is written of the King of peace to rule over Israel during the time described in Isaiah 11. Of course, His people will praise Him and worship Him. However, the Sons of God, those who are called of the Kingdom of God and not Israel, are instead told by Jesus Christ that He does not desire praise from any human. So should the Sons of God ignore His direct proclamation to them? undecided
Re: Prophecy by Kobojunkiee: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
Blue86:
1. And do you know in the kingdom of God fornication, and adultery is not granted. And why God should frown at adultery and fornication if marriage is not an establishment from Him for men and women who wants to be together? And again before you misquote, I never said God intends all to be married. But that marriage is an establishment from God. In another comment when I approved of singles getting married because getting married is honourable, than fornicating, you said yet the same God cursed marriage. What were you trying to say? That people should keep fornicating. Is that what the Kingdom of God tells you, to sleep with whoever you want without getting married?

2. Second since you talk of Kingdom of God so much, you said there is nothing like a virtuous woman. Really? A virtuous woman from the Lord? I thought the children of God were virtouos people, but according to you, there is no such thing as a virtouos woman from the Lord.
But sons of God. I thought children of God living under the kingdom principles are virtouos. But you agree not.

3. And lastly, I said God directs His people. You who claim to know God don't know that God directs His children. For as many as are led by God's Spirit, these are God's children. Which organization do you belong? You are just talking. No life. And I pity those who listen to you
And if Lalasticla should listen to you, he just listened to a blind man.
1. I already spoken lots on this. Please visit the following thread to see what Jesus Christ in fact taught in regards to adultery in the Kingdom of God. https://www.nairaland.com/7341523/christ-jesus-wants-avoid-adultery#116818485

2. There is nothing like a virtuous woman in the Kingdom of God since God does not place importance on morals and such things which are of the ideas of men. undecided

3. God directs His people or His children? God's people are not God's Children. His people are Israel, and His children are those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments In Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Prophecy by Blue86(m): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
No thank you for someone in favour of polyamory.

Two, Smh. God doesn't place importance on morals.
just look at that?

Three, God's people are not God's children.
SMH.

See guy, go.

Just go.

E go pain me if someone dey follow you.
If lala listened to you, d guy just fall all his own sef, not hand.

Choi.
Kobojunkiee:
1. I already spoken lots on this. Please visit the following thread to see what Jesus Christ in fact taught in regards to adultery in the Kingdom of God. https://www.nairaland.com/7341523/christ-jesus-wants-avoid-adultery#116818485

2. There is nothing like a virtuous woman in the Kingdom of God since God does not place importance on morals and such things which are of the ideas of men. undecided

3. God directs His people or His children? God's people are not God's Children. His people are Israel, and His children are those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments In Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Prophecy by Kobojunkiee: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
Blue86:
1. No thank you for someone in favour of polyamory.

2. Two, Smh. God doesn't place importance on morals. just look at that?

3. Three, God's people are not God's children. SMH. See guy, go. Just go.

4. E go pain me if someone dey follow you. If lala listened to you, d guy just fall all his own sef, not hand.Choi.
1. Now I am being accused of polyamory without evidence? Oh boy! undecided
2. None of the almost 100 commandments given to His followers by Jesus Christ are moral in nature... That is why Jesus Christ is said to be God's Law for a Kingdom not of this moral world you live in. undecided
3. You haven't even realized this yet you claim you have and know Jesus Christ? undecided
4. Well, continue to be pained... leave me out of your whinings thoughs. undecided
Re: Prophecy by Blue86(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
It is well bro, it is well.
Kobojunkiee:
1. Now I am being accused of polyamory without evidence? Oh boy! undecided
2. None of the almost 100 commandments given to His followers by Jesus Christ are moral in nature... That is why Jesus Christ is said to be God's Law for a Kingdom not of this moral world you live in. undecided
3. You haven't even realized this yet you claim you have and know Jesus Christ? undecided
4. Well, continue to be pained... leave me out of your whinings thoughs. undecided
Re: Prophecy by Kobojunkiee: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
Blue86:
It is well bro, it is well.
My brothers, sisters, and mothers are instead those who submit to and obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Will, and Truth in the Kingdom of God... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her / What Happens After Death / Why Haven't You Joined A Unit In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.