Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) (32486 Views)

Worshipers Defy Flood To Attend Church Service (Video) / Worshipers Fight At AIPCA Church In Kenya Over Who Should Lead Day's Service / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by Rebuke: 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
FeliciaOja:
Good

Good right? If they had dealt with the silly thing the same way the other one in Lagos was dealt with by a woman, yhu wouldn't be saying good.

Masquerades invading church for what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by Papichulostunne(m): 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
How wish na Righteousness2 this masquerade flog like this na i for too get joy
Bros you must nt type for every thread.. Smoke your igbo make you sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by Toni12(m): 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
dem no fittry em for Benin unless the masquerade wan collect wotowoto
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by dododawa1: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by Agboconsult1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
The masquerades I guess most hv drank their corn famented brukutu.
Is time christians start using the anointing to fight this physical enemies.
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by MilitantAtheist: 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Good! This is Africa. It's about time we go physical on the evil followers of this dangerous foreign religion scamming people, promoting prostitution, adultery and theft imposed on Africans by white slavers. I'm impressed with this action, deal with them, I wonder why their God didn't show up and defend the pastor's and members asses from getting whipped even though these are not armed bandits killing them their God could not still defend them. Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by Abakelawal(f): 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Everything is possible in Nigeria.. vawulence everywhere
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Omo for this kind country masquerades get mind enter church, thunder were you de naw
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by MilitantAtheist: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Agboconsult1:
The masquerades I guess most hv drank their corn famented brukutu.
Is time christians start using the anointing to fight this physical enemies.
they can start by using the anointing to fight the bad governance of Buhari and his bandits and Boko Haram killing you guys like flies, the bad economy, the unemployment rate etc, use the anointing to fight them first because these are the physical problems dealing with Nigeria for so many years now. The day Christians will have sense that is when fowl will grow tooth and an elephant will pass through a niddle's hole. Shame on you
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by MilitantAtheist: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Omo for this kind country masquerades get mind enter church, thunder were you de naw
masquerade culture owns the land before the slavers imposed criminal evil Christianity on you that you slavishly follow till you die. So it's their right to deal with you guys in Africa, go to Britain and practice your evil hypocritical religion where it came from
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by Ken4Christ: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
I don't get it. They had no guns or knives, only whips and the members and the Pastors were just looking.

Unless the Pastor did something wrong that they are all aware of. Or maybe the members are little kids and old people.
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by planetx: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Touch not my anointed, and do my prophet no harm.
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by Broveens42(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ken4Christ:
I don't get it. They had no guns or knives, only whips and the members and the Pastors were just looking.

Unless the Pastor did something wrong that they are all aware of. Or maybe the members are little kids and old people.

What were you expecting them to do, fight? Maybe the doctrine forbids them to react violently..

Welcome to religion
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by Igboslayer: 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
Very good for them..they gather to worship their pastors and daddy GO..and another scam came around to teach them some lessons. Welcome to religion, the opium of the poor and foolish.

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by Truthsoldier(m): 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
If I bi dat pastor I go use blow design one or two of those yeye masquerade face,dem dey craze?

Na for dis kind of tin bisey if you dey preach,hol gun too,if any pesin do anyhow,shuo,dat pesin go see anyhow.

Dere fada!!!!

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by paradiseVirgin: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
xpressionx:
The gods are now going physical.
The church should also use manual anointing
grin grin grin
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by Jostoman: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Christian people too gentle for my liking
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Vv
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by Ken4Christ: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Broveens42:

What were you expecting them to do, fight? Maybe the doctrine forbids them to react violently..

Welcome to religion

Yes, fight in defense. Christianity is not stupidity. Beat them very well and unmask them.

If a thief comes to you without gun or dangerous weapons and want to steal from you, will you allow him even if he looks bigger and stronger than you?

I am sure you will do all within your power to resist him and stop him from stealing from you.
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by hotseat: 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
This is sacrilegious, provocative and criminal and must be condemned in its entirety by all well meaning Nigerians irrespective of the religious divide.

People must not take it jokingly or something of entertainment.

No law empowers masquerades to invade churches or any other place for that matter.

I implore these masquerades from hell to try a similar act with mosques if all hell won't be let loose.

The State and Local Governments must wade into this matter to ensure that justice is done to forestall a reoccurrence.
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by jaxxy(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
xpressionx:
The gods are now going physical.
The church should also use manual anointing

it's called trespassing and public nuisance. How would u react if a masquerade invaded ur house?
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by Slynation(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hehehehe...A rare evidence of the slogan "The gods are not smiling"
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
Good! This is Africa. It's about time we go physical on the evil followers of this dangerous foreign religion scamming people, promoting prostitution, adultery and theft imposed on Africans by white slavers. I'm impressed with this action, deal with them, I wonder why their God didn't show up and defend the pastor's and members asses from getting whipped even though these are not armed bandits killing them their God could not still defend them. Nice one

As an atheist, you know that once they have finished flogging the muslims and christians, they will come for those who don't believe in god or gods next.

The problem with your comment is that you are just as intolerant as the christians you don;t like...and yes, christians can be very intolerant. But the thing is, a traditionalist might flog you since you believe his gods are imaginary...just like some christians do.

At the end, we have to be tolerant. We have spent far too many times in the past flogging people because they did not believe in the right thing...and each time, it always ended in more tears for nothing.
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by Peacecore: 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
How wish na Righteousness2 this masquerade flog like this na i for too get joy
You're a very wicked man grin ;Dwetin pastor righteousness do you. kiss kiss
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by einsteine(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
Several shrines have been burnt by Christians unprovoked.

That said, the masquerades should be arrested
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by Kingjulien1010(m): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by Shhhhhhsh: 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kingdompro:
This thing in china not Nigeria, Check the local govt once again

Langtang South Local Government Area
Langtang is a local government in Plateau State.

2 Likes

Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
yeye church members and its yeye CHARLATAN IN ROBE deserved the flogging...
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by PeterObi4LP: 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
This rubbish can only happen in the North. Them no born any nonentity well to invade Church in South East. The masquerade go receive beating (if not death) for disencreating the House of God.

Any idiot who tries that in any church I am, I will personally send that person to God for judgement no matter how many they are. One person must go for judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer / Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.