Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) (32477 Views)

Worshipers Defy Flood To Attend Church Service (Video) / Worshipers Fight At AIPCA Church In Kenya Over Who Should Lead Day's Service / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by Oejozeff(m): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2022
I'm sorry guys for poping in.
You guys have been supporting me from day one.
Guys please check out the animation I did recently with my PC (laptop) and please don't forget to comment, I believe you guys comment will improve me cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1TG1wUzWE
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by mechanics(m): 8:41am On Sep 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When the Pastors are going to their shrines for voodoo to charm their members in church the masqueraders never made any sound but then the Pastors now demean the source of their power claiming it's Jesus power deceiving their customers. Of course the masqueraders will go and deal with the liars to challenge the Jesus they're talking about publicly, let's see how that Jesus comes out and defend those lying against him! undecided
I may not know the reason the masquerades did what they did, but if he's to provoke Christians worshipping their God without them doing the masquerades any harm, then I believe God will fight for them.
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by bitbillionaire: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2022
LoL. That cannot be a church of a LIVING GOD! The so called masquerade would have fallen under the anointing and receive deliverance if that it was a true church
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by harmargedon: 11:36am On Sep 19, 2022
post=116795922:
Nawa o
even feel am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2022
mechanics:
I may not know the reason the masquerades did what they did, but if he's to provoke Christians worshipping their God without them doing the masquerades any harm, then I believe God will fight for them.

You only need the knowledge of God {Hosea 4:6} masqueraders are worshiping lesser demons so they accomodate any other form of worship except those Stylishly deceiving the people after patronizing the masqueraders shrines.
My maternal grandpa is from the clan of masqueraders in the whole of Western Nigeria so i know their rules. The only reason why they can attack another place of worship is deceit, when you secretly go to them for voodoo and comes out publicly declaring them EVIL! undecided

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by logizorla: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
If I were to be there, I will look for fire � and lit the idiot sharp sharp, nonsense.
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by mechanics(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You only need the knowledge of God {Hosea 4:6} masqueraders are worshiping lesser demons so they accomodate any other form of worship except those Stylishly deceiving the people after patronizing the masqueraders shrines.
My maternal grandpa is from the clan of masqueraders in the whole of Western Nigeria so i know their rules. The only reason why they can attack another place of worship is deceit, when you secretly go to them for voodoo and comes out publicly declaring them EVIL! undecided
But you don't have to conclude since you have not heard from either the pastor or members of the church.
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
mechanics:
But you don't have to conclude since you have not heard from either the pastor or members of the church.
I'm telling you the rules of Masqueraders throughout West Africa!

They mustn't intercept any gathering unless their reputation is abused by an hypocrite who feels like demeaning them after receiving help from them! undecided

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by VenumX: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They mustn't intercept any gathering unless their reputation is abused by an hypocrite who feels like demeaning them after receiving help from them! undecided

How many hours have you reported now? I am sure even the people that have insulted you here have been recorded as your recruits. grin

Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
VenumX:

How many hours have you reported now? I am sure even the people that have insulted you here have been recorded as your recruits. grin
Follow follow girl, how long will you continue to follow me up and down? grin

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by VenumX: 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Follow follow girl, how long will you continue to follow me up and down? grin

I told you already. Brace up.
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
VenumX:

I told you already. Brace up.

Well silence they say is the best answer for a ____! Ecclesiastes 3:7, 39 wink

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by daddyfreeman1(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
how far? Holyghost fire didnt intervene. Where went he??
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by VenumX: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well silence they say is the best answer for a ____! Ecclesiastes 3:7, 39 wink

Always unrelated to the subject matter. grin

Who are you fooling? grin
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by mechanics(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I disagree with you.
Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
mechanics:

I disagree with you.
That's not a problem i only know the rules of Traditionalists and their mode of operations before going against the authorities to inflict pain on gatherings belonging to other faith! wink

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by Agboconsult1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
they can start by using the anointing to fight the bad governance of Buhari and his bandits and Boko Haram killing you guys like flies, the bad economy, the unemployment rate etc, use the anointing to fight them first because these are the physical problems dealing with Nigeria for so many years now. The day Christians will have sense that is when fowl will grow tooth and an elephant will pass through a niddle's hole. Shame on you

Shame on u too my fellow Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? / Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer / Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.