Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Transfer Of Lecturing Appointment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transfer Of Lecturing Appointment (390 Views)

I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead / How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You / SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer Of Lecturing Appointment by johnson1309(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hello all,
Please does anyone have an answer to this?
My fiancee got a lecturing appointment with a federal college of education.
Now our wedding is in January and I live in another state.

Is it possible to work her transfer from her current place of assignment to the state where I live. And the distance between the two states is a long journey of almost a whole day.

Thank you.
Re: Transfer Of Lecturing Appointment by Gibsonworld05(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
I will advise she intimate herself with the rules guiding her appointment to know if that is possible or she speaks with the admin officers in the COE to see the possibility.

Personally, I think the chances is very low though.

1 Like

Re: Transfer Of Lecturing Appointment by Nigerianization(m): 7:14am On Sep 19, 2022
Federal institutions are autonomous to one another. Either she abandons her job and join you, or you relocate.
Re: Transfer Of Lecturing Appointment by tyinfinity: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Federal college of education is not federal unity School.the only solution is for you to understand each other if you can not join her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Driver Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment At Ikotun / Job Vacancy / Pharmacists Needed Asap In Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.