Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . (14029 Views)

Man, 27, Remanded For Biting Off Police Officer’s Ear / 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter / Another Nigerian Jason Akinole Is Arrested For Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2011
woodcook:

Abeg make London police take my middle finger!! Na now dey know sey them go use CCTV wetin make them no use cctve nab all the white wey dey stab and shoot naija children for London? White people no go ever change!! Just pity the boy sha, if to sey he know if for try empty the store self so that the London media go get enough yarn. silly people
Bros CHOP KNUCKLE JOR!!! cheesy After the First paragraph, did you notice how they were cleverly Advertising their technology? They jus use the poor boy open floor before they shamelessly started praising themselves? CCTV my left nyansh! undecided
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by buzugee(m): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2011
woodcook:

Abeg make London police take my middle finger!! Na now dey know sey them go use CCTV wetin make them no use cctve nab all the white wey dey stab and shoot naija children for London? White people no go ever change!! Just pity the boy sha, if to sey he know if for try empty the store self so that the London media go get enough yarn. silly people
i thought it was jamaicans that were killing the naija youth ? so you are saying these are racial killings ?
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by coogar: 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2011
sexkillz:

Bros CHOP KNUCKLE JOR!!! cheesy After the First paragraph, did you notice how they were cleverly Advertising their technology? They jus use the poor boy open floor before they shamelessly started praising themselves? CCTV my left nyansh! undecided

the article was culled from a nigerian website.
samson adeshina was guilty. he's as guilty as all the white folks that have been paraded in the news media yesterday.
a thief is a thief. there's no racial issue in stealing.
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by atasteve: 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2011
For Godliness with contentment is a GREAT GAIN. We brought nothing into this world and will definitely take nothing out.

Good name is better than silver and Gold.
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by buzugee(m): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2011
atasteve:

For Godliness with contentment is a GREAT GAIN. We brought nothing into this world and will definitely take nothing out.

Good name is better than silver and Gold.
wise saying
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by ssfWeShss: 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2011
@ least d guyy sharp!! him loot flat screen tv, i saw some mugu's looting snacks, one bonafide bornfool was even looting rice.
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by Johnpaul2k2(m): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2011
justwise:

Stop talking bullshit and face the fact!!! Nigeria was one of the looters and other pictures were published and named as well, not just Nigerian name. He is criminal period!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CRITICIZE RACISM OUT OF OUR BLACK MONKEY BODY  angry angry angry angry
WHY IS NIGERIA CASE MAKING HEADLINE . PLEASE REASON LIKE HUMAN BEING
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2011
coogar:

the article was culled from a nigerian website.
samson adeshina was guilty. he's as guilty as all the white folks that have been paraded in the news media yesterday.
a thief is a thief. there's no racial issue in stealing.
And where did the website get their story? Hell yeah! A thief is a thief! The boy is GUILTY! But when you wanna report CRIME, report it and QUIT advertising your technology cos we all know the technology is not FAIL PROOF! S'all i'm saying! smiley
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by Gbenge77(m): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2011
Good for him.
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by Baawaa(m): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2011
Nigerian Government where were you?This is ordinary riot,after days they started investigations and perpetrators were showing on air.
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by okadaman2: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2011
British Prime Minister David Cameron said:

No "phoney  concerns about human rights " would be allowed to "get in the way"

I can see that Bros Oyinbos and their silly extreme western ideology are now parting ways gradually.  grin

So [size=17pt]are we now allowed to discipline our children? [/size]Or it's still against human rights to spank kids for bad behavior? No more "daddy I'll call the cops if you cane me" ? 

Are the police still the only ones allowed to whupp their behind?

Do we still have to call police before we give our pikin koboko? Abi we must wait till they start looting selfridges at 15?  undecided

Western society don confuse, I hope Fashola is taking notes.  grin
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by obiscolly(m): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2011
smh, dat guy must be extremely duullll! angry angry
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by coogar: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2011
Baawaa:

Nigerian Government where were you?This is ordinary riot,after days they started investigations and perpetrators were showing on air.  

some perpetrators have been sentenced as early as yesterday. . . . .cameron told the magistrates courts to work round the clock. judges/solicitors were taking shifts to process offenders. . . . .and the sentencing have been strict. . . .only few managed to get bailed. others were sent straight to prisons to be remanded or immediate conviction.

in nigeria, the perpetrators won't see the courts until 2019.
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by Funkymallam(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2011
9ja ninja, d guy sharp shaaaa, one briton mofon even steal table water, but our guy move flat screen tv. But d guy no smart,
At least, he will come home with 1 sure degree 'ex-convict' ode
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by r231(m): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by kingsrod: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2011
Who no Like free thing, If naija no represent for this kind issue na b say we for don fall our Hand, Adesina you are a true naija boy, Eke go settle your matter
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2011
BRITAIN "FOUR MEALS AWAY FROM ANARCHY"

MODERN civilisation may not be quite as safe as we thought. Britain’s security services have been privately warning their staff that western societies are just 48 hours from anarchy.

MI5’s maxim is that society is “four meals away from anarchy”. In other words, the security agency believes that Britain could be quickly reduced to large-scale disorder, including looting and rioting in the event of a catastrophe that stops the supply of food.

There is evidence that the breakdown of order could be caused partly by the first pangs of hunger but more likely by panic.

This could occur if, for example, a bomb attack prevented food getting into an area or if computer systems were attacked by hackers, throwing the electricity, food and water networks into chaos. Alternatively, an attack by biological, nuclear or radiological weapons could result in an area being cordoned off.

It is likely that the people affected would immediately buy up all the food available. As supplies ran out, the public might try to break through cordons or start competing violently for available food.

It is estimated that after as little as four missed meals, a “law of the jungle” would take over, in which citizens resorted to looting or violence to find food.

The possible breakdown in order, MI5 believes, could occur in isolated pockets or, less probably, across the country.

Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by presido1: 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2011
okada_man:

British Prime Minister David Cameron said:

I can see that Bros Oyinbos and their silly extreme western ideology are now parting ways gradually. grin
So [size=17pt]are we now allowed to discipline our children? [/size]Or it's still against human rights to spank kids for bad behavior? No more "daddy I'll call the cops if you cane me" ?
Are the police still the only ones allowed to whupp their behind?
Do we still have to call police before we give our pikin koboko? Abi we must wait till they start looting selfridges at 15? undecided
Western society don confuse, I hope Fashola is taking notes. grin
He sounds like them syrians and Iranian they(US and UK) use to lecture about human right. He is learning from Libyan Rebels i guess. Funny people.
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by Outstrip(f): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2011
At least he is not doing minor league. He is now an official International Thief. He can put that on his resume. He-goat
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by duduspace(m): 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2011
Stupid boy.
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by jara: 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2011
Which is the best rehabilitation for him after the case is over?

1. Send him to jail

2. Come out a worse criminal

3. Let him complete his final exam

4. Satisfy their stereotipical wish - a criminal always a criminal

5. Give him another chance
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by babaowo: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2011
d boy just wasted all his parent money to sponsor him abraod.
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by ssfWeShss: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2011
when d bush meat go catch d hunter

[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]
BROS SAMSON ADESINA
[/size][/size][/size]

Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by dustydee: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2011
Flat screen tv of all things. The boy mumu small sha.
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by ideylaff: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2011
Sky News BBC and all media have bn showing arrests of both black and white people oo 2 be honest,

don't blame the press,

Blame the perpetrator naw, if he no take part how den go go hin yard go arrest am,

Any1 that does things the improper way should be ready to face the consequences joh,

This time around his Ade (crown)has opened the prison door for him, good luck to him,
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by hardbody: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2011
Flatscreen? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And tomorrow he will seat in front of his computer and be telling me why he is superior for being 'away' and i am in 9ja.
BTW, He is 9ja, being yoruba, ibo or hausa does not arise here. he is  Nigerian criminal for all intents and purposes.
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by oludashmi(f): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2011
He was only being kind to have taken one TV, he doesnt want the UK government to run into loss cheesy. . . He is not Ibo who will kidnap 15 people in One day. Pls calculate the soul of a human being and multiply it by 15 per day. And neither is he boko haram who will blow off 500 pple over night.

Samson is just 1 of the 50 Nigerians (all Nigerian tribes in UK) and hundreds of UK citizens themselves who took part in the taking looting. The british pple are only trying to use Nigeria to cover up their news. Havent you noticed that they are not talking so much about the news, but if it were Nigeria, such news will last till forever. If they want to prove they have CCTV, should it be now? Their CCTVs dont ever see pple killing Nigerians. . .

Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by justwise(m): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2011
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by gee2(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2011
nigerians will always invole themselves in enything evil. so flatskrin na him problem? gud 4 him, òdè guy
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by MMM2(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2011
9ja know dey carry last.
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by ideylaff: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2011

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

[img]http://
284216_10150288783518254_124165628253_7813799_5447916_n.JPG (127.85 KB, 460x302 )
[/img]

Could this be be the same girl, bn held by the Military Police in the picture in this links below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-730675.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-730675.224.html
Re: London Riots: Nigerian Remanded For Looting . by prefers555: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2011
I guess his degree is only worth a flat screen tv. This one is clearly not street smart grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him / UNICAL Student Steals N300,000 From Fruit Seller, Lands In Police Net (Photo) / Man Accused Of Owing Women Money While Doing Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.