Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Throwback : IGP Declares Anambra Safest State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback : IGP Declares Anambra Safest State (713 Views)

FACT CHECK: Was Anambra Under Peter Obi’s Watch Safest State In Nigeria? / LP Campaign To Oshiomhole: Police Ranked Anambra Safest State Under Obi / Abia Declared Safest State In South-East As NMA Games Begin In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback : IGP Declares Anambra Safest State by sanpipita(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
The Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Abubakar Mohammed,
yesterday declared that Anambra State remained the safest state in the last five years, according to police records.

Abubakar, who was speaking at the Women Development Centre, Awka, at the state’s Stakeholders’ Summit announced that there was no bank robbery in the state in the last five years during former Governor Peter Obi.

He urged Governor Willie Obiano to emulate his predecessor by sustaining the security situation in the state.

The inspector-general hailed the relationship between the
police and the government under Peter Obi, which contributed to the improved security, and reassured Governor Obiano that the police would give him a 100 per cent support to rid the state of kidnappers and robbers.

https://thenationonlineng.net/ig-declares-anambra-safest-since-five-years/
Re: Throwback : IGP Declares Anambra Safest State by PraizHim: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
From a Northern Anambra Ex commissioner of police and Obiano himself

Re: Throwback : IGP Declares Anambra Safest State by ljoh: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
Okay
Re: Throwback : IGP Declares Anambra Safest State by incandescentena: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
PeterObi will bring peace to Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Throwback : IGP Declares Anambra Safest State by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
I remember okija shrine, robberies and kidnapping

Re: Throwback : IGP Declares Anambra Safest State by PraizHim: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
I remember okija shrine, robberies and kidnapping

I remember Lagos.

Re: Throwback : IGP Declares Anambra Safest State by rinzaugustine: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2023
Peter Obi is an exceptional human being. I can’t even believe a man like him joined Nigeria politics Nobody have ever inspired me more than Peter Obi. He took Labor party from obscurity to national limelight within six months and never spent shishi, or government funds or donation, something no Nigerian living or dead had ever done! I sometimes go back to his speeches and play it most of the time. I have his potriat in my house. The man is a genius and would have made a big change in this 6 months the incompetent mandate thief is wandering around like a lost baby…a new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi

(1) (Reply)

I'm Ready To Bet With Anyone That's Interested, Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Election / The Man Of The Moment. See How Obi Was Welcomed And Introduced In Arewa House / Why Are You Supporting Your Presidential Candidate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.