Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,045 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

I'm Ready To Bet With Anyone That's Interested, Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Ready To Bet With Anyone That's Interested, Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Election (715 Views)

Ningi: I Was Misquoted On 2024 Budget, I'm Ready For Suspension / Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins / Why I May Not Win 2023 Presidency - (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Ready To Bet With Anyone That's Interested, Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Election by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
1 million naira... who's interested?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Bet With Anyone That's Interested, Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Election by rickpat(m): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
go to the various bet platforms and place the bet there...it will pay you more...good luck

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Bet With Anyone That's Interested, Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Election by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
rickpat:
go to the various bet platforms and place the bet there...it will pay you more...good luck
no... I want to do it here
Re: I'm Ready To Bet With Anyone That's Interested, Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Election by Samuelnze(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Use this 1million enter full time hustle so that when he becomes the president,business enterprises like yours will be considered for federal government support..
Anyone who still doubts obi's winning come 2023 needs to be properly checked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Bet With Anyone That's Interested, Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Election by rickpat(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
BadRadio:
no... I want to do it here
okay..you.might find someone though
Re: I'm Ready To Bet With Anyone That's Interested, Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Election by Ladiesdream: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
BadRadio:
make it 2 million let's bet

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Bet With Anyone That's Interested, Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Election by Unzerious: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
"Gamble Responsibly" they say, but some Individuals are ready to lose it all for Politicians who have and will continue to mortgage the Future of all embarassed
Re: I'm Ready To Bet With Anyone That's Interested, Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Election by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ladiesdream:
am in !!!
Re: I'm Ready To Bet With Anyone That's Interested, Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Election by Ladiesdream: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
BadRadio:
am in !!!
ok
Re: I'm Ready To Bet With Anyone That's Interested, Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Election by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
I no fit put my money on this bet because from the look of things all round the country presently , It is only God that can stop Obi from winning
Re: I'm Ready To Bet With Anyone That's Interested, Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Election by Paretomaster1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I no fit put my money on this bet because from the look of things all round the country presently , It is only God that can stop Obi from winning

With which vote Wake up please... Tell me how he will win any core Northern state??

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Bet With Anyone That's Interested, Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Election by Abdu81: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Paretomaster1:

With which vote Wake up please... Tell me how he will win any core Northern state??

Obi is certainly winning 2023, his popularity will reach to the high heavens in few weeks time, the momentum is faster than a fighting jet.
The obidients have succeeded in creating a messiah in the person of peter Obi, and the voters are simply following him as their last hope, the obidients are enlightened youths, they are aware that they are in for a big catch they will never ever give up on this ready to fight to a finish.
the up north that people are thinking obi will fail woefully might end up being his strong hold, Ahmed datti have done so much underground work up north his oligarchy linage played an important role.

But at the end the obidients are the heros and heroines, their numbers aren't growing but escalating furiously.
Re: I'm Ready To Bet With Anyone That's Interested, Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Election by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
The Peter obi tsunami is going to take the world by storm... opposition parties will marvel at the sight of what is to come... they've never seen anything like it in the history of world politics or campaign for an individual... supporters of opposition parties will be overwhelmed and feel left out and abandoned and will be forced to join the Obidient Movement.
Re: I'm Ready To Bet With Anyone That's Interested, Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Election by Shetemi12(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Shey the idiot have 1million

Make I drop my account, do 5k. I will share it for people here then I will believe you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Bet With Anyone That's Interested, Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Election by rolams(m): 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Go and meet Deji Adeyanju
Re: I'm Ready To Bet With Anyone That's Interested, Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Election by Buckeyemedia1: 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
BadRadio:
I can hold the money until after the election, then hand it over to the winner of the bet, let me send azzar details?
Re: I'm Ready To Bet With Anyone That's Interested, Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Election by Owontime: 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Don't waste your money Emeka, no IPOB man will ever be the president of this great country. You can quote me on that.
No Nigerian will ever vote for an IPOB candidate because we know that IPOB will not let us hear word if we allow them to smell Aso Rock.
In the meantime please continue to make noise on social media as much as you like, when it's time to vote you will realize that your IPOB candidate will not win any state outside IPOB territory. Infact Peter Obi will be very lucky to win his own state of Anambra.
For now please feel free to continue insulting other tribes as you always do,after the election you will all go back to your useless Biafran agitation .
Nigerians will teach IPOB people a lesson they will never forget, you think Nigerians are fools abi?
Re: I'm Ready To Bet With Anyone That's Interested, Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Election by lereinter(m): 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ladiesdream:

Drop your email

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: APC Youths Begin Yenagoa To Lagos Jogging / 2023: , See Why Mod Changed My Headline To Suit His Ugly Narrative ? (Pix) / Exposed!see Video Evidences Of MC Oluomo And His Thugs Disrupting 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.