Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State (44746 Views)

Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by ariesbull: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2022
Lekan239:
Pictures of private residence. Bush everywhere. I can't believe someone from this region who has not been to Ibadan city/ or someone just pass through the lagos-ibadan expressway will be making mouth that anambra is better than ibadan.

With this pictures I am seeing up there, Anambra is not even close to Ibadan City in terms of infrastructure.

Is it this ibadan

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2022
It seems that some of the Igbos on NL do not like criticism but are quick to criticise ...

For a people that will criticise Lagos State and attribute every kind if failure to BAT, you cannot take half of what you dish out on the regular.....

Very telling!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by ariesbull: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
Osumenyi and Oraifite are quaint, serene and relatively neat villages.

I notice in some of these type of clips that some hillsides have been excavated. Is this even legal? Besides ruining the scenic view of the village, it could also cause landslides after heavy and prolonged rainfall.
what about Amichi, Ichida and Awka Etiti

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by vanunu: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2022
wiseone28:
I don't know but it seems they developed early than Onitsha

Onitsha was totally destroyed and vandalized by Nigerian Army during the Biafran war.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by obaaderemi: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2022
ariesbull:

Is it this ibadan
No, this Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by ariesbull: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2022
riverbird:
When Igbos say they are traveling to Thier village this is where they are referring to and not some dumb brown roof mud and termite infested place.....
this is my yoruba city

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by Painsoother(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Jerry2rule:
Ritualist State. People from Imo state no de gree make there pikin marry Anambra people why because dem no trust dem at all..... grin grin grin grin

Go make a proper research! The mention of "am from anambra" is no different from "am an american" in the ears of imo women., they are undoubtedly beautiful and fantastic in the kitchen though, Na dem dey lush us anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by ariesbull: 8:31am On Sep 19, 2022
obaaderemi:
No, this Ibadan.
okay I took an aerial view it looks like it is in midst of shanties

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by OgaDeyVex: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

More

This Is Sacred Heart Parish Odoakpu Onitsha

In The First Photo Here

Why You Too Dey Lie Na?

You Dey Call Onitsha, Nnewi

This Is The Reason Why Oga Just Dey Vex Since
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by vickydevoka(m): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2022
CaptainAyub:
A typical village in Anambra is as fine as Asokoro,Maitama etc.
B4 u argue otherwise,make sure U've been to Anambra.
I agree. Buh many of them are gone because of risk in making wealth ( drug dealers
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2022
Let's join hands to make NIGERIA a great nation.....

Imagine White men browsing and trekking our streets for work??
Imagine our currency equal to their own
Where will they see the mouth to call is black monkeys and shit hole country?

Do check my Signature for more details on what we can offer you.....thanks
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by obaaderemi: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2022
ariesbull:
Still far better than your useless Nnewi that looks like an ordinary street in Ekiti. grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by rainlover(m): 8:36am On Sep 19, 2022
Beautiful

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by obaaderemi: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2022
ariesbull:
Still far better than your useless Nnewi that looks like an ordinary street in Ekiti. grin

Ring Road Ibadan.
Show me such development in Nnewi or Onitsha.
And we don't even see this as development anyway. wink

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by riverbird: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2022
ariesbull:
this is my yoruba city

Ewwww...... undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by riverbird: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2022
obaaderemi:
No, this Ibadan.

Give us an Arial view and not some dumb single building

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
Nnewi
wey be like burial ground for ekiti state. grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by obaaderemi: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2022
Ojoo Bus terminal, Ibadan.
Show us something similar in Anambra. Your governors have killed you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by toffyz(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
Anambra is second most densely populated state in Nigeria, that I just show few areas already covered by drone

Stop deceiving yourself Mr. Man everyone knows after Lagos State is Kano State. No sane human being should argue this bro!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2022
obaaderemi:
you fall my hands.. e be like grave yard for ekiti..
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by BeautifulMind2: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2022
obaaderemi:
No, this Ibadan.
Two skyscrappers in middle of slums

This is also in Anambra

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by obaaderemi: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
wey be like burial ground for ekiti state. grin
grin grin
That's what I told him. Nnewi looks like a street in Ekiti. He should be ashamed posting such things here.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by BeautifulMind2: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2022
toffyz:

Stop deceiving yourself Mr. Man everyone knows after Lagos State is Kano State. No sane human being should argue this bro!
Densely populated not population Otondo

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by obaaderemi: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

This is also in Anambra
The first is manageable but not comparable to the Ibadan glass house.

You should be ashamed posting that second building. You are trying too hard, my son. grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by spagettiluv: 8:48am On Sep 19, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

This is also in Anambra
guy no dey compare your shithole with Ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by spagettiluv: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

This is also in Anambra
meanwhile this shinedu and shukwudi on akobo Bridge Ibadan

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2022
Quintopia:
This is what I don't get.

You people come in here and call Nigeria a 'shithole' and other denigrating names.

Yet when it's time to post pictures from YOUR OWN REGION, suddenly we're no longer ''shithole''. WE HAVE BEAUTY AND DEVELOPMENT.

Somebody from Kano or Kaduna or Akure or Ogbomosho can equally post pretty images of their zone.

So where is the 'shithole'?

So maybe we're really not a 'shithole' afterall, and are actually a proper developing nation on the rise.

All we need to do is to see the beauty in all the other regions, not just our own land.

When compared to cities around the world it's a big sithole.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by Painsoother(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

If not inferiority complex there was no where Ibadan was mention here, you enter here to compare a city largely covered by mud houses to Anambra State grin
Just ignore that thing, that's how his likes go about displaying their shock and panic at the mention of any topic that isn't praising anything from their region or religion, "It should always be their turn" A thread on Anambra and up they brought ibadon.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by obaaderemi: 8:51am On Sep 19, 2022
Challenge Bus Terminal Ibadan....

Anambra is behind Ibadan. Though there's little to celebrate in any Nigerian state. But Anambra is just not there at all... grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by obaaderemi: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2022
spagettiluv:
meanwhile this is shinedu and shukwudi in akobo Bridge Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by BeautifulMind2: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2022
obaaderemi:
Ojoo Bus terminal, Ibadan.

Show us something similar in Anambra. Your governors have killed you. grin
Anambra state

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State by toffyz(m): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Densely populated not population Otondo

Olofo, densely populated with what??
With trees, structural buildings and social amenities right?

Ode, you use population density when referring to humans in a particular locality

It's an undisputed fact in Nigeira today, Lagos and Kano are the two most densely populated States in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

You Think You Know Nigeria: Which City Gate Is This? (photo) / Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) / 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.