Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Bolt Driver Treated Like A Criminal At Abuja Airport After Droppin OFF His Rider - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolt Driver Treated Like A Criminal At Abuja Airport After Droppin OFF His Rider (1697 Views)

Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) / CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin / Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolt Driver Treated Like A Criminal At Abuja Airport After Droppin OFF His Rider by 4tomandchi: 5:15am On Sep 19, 2022
A bolt Driver simply dropped off his Rider at the NAIA Abuja only to be arrested and treated like a common Criminal by some police officers and the airport management tugs.

The plight of Bolt Drivers in Abuja in recent times has become a struggle against so many factors. When they drop riders at major bus stop they are arrested by NURTW and forced to register. They are also a soft target by police officers who believe that it's only Yahoo boys that uses their services. No week that passes without a car been snatched.

Are Bolt Drivers now endangered species?

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Treated Like A Criminal At Abuja Airport After Droppin OFF His Rider by obisthyme: 5:16am On Sep 19, 2022
Hhmmm
Re: Bolt Driver Treated Like A Criminal At Abuja Airport After Droppin OFF His Rider by fman(m): 5:21am On Sep 19, 2022
Maybe the Uber drivers
Dey spoil market for the nurtw
(Tinubu boys)

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Treated Like A Criminal At Abuja Airport After Droppin OFF His Rider by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 19, 2022
fman:
Maybe the Uber drivers
(Tinubu boys)

Keep seeing Tinubu everywhere. The arrest of the driver happened in Abuja
Mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Treated Like A Criminal At Abuja Airport After Droppin OFF His Rider by fman(m): 5:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

Keep seeing Tinubu everywhere. The arrest of the driver happened in Abuja
Mumu.
Check the bolded
Ode

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Treated Like A Criminal At Abuja Airport After Droppin OFF His Rider by Tonypen247(m): 5:31am On Sep 19, 2022
Devastating

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Treated Like A Criminal At Abuja Airport After Droppin OFF His Rider by Kingpee2(m): 5:34am On Sep 19, 2022
Nigeria is low budget hell fire Aswear.
Re: Bolt Driver Treated Like A Criminal At Abuja Airport After Droppin OFF His Rider by FuckSilly: 5:35am On Sep 19, 2022
I think guns needs to be legalized in this country.

Some bastards needs to be WASTED.

I'll never forgive anyone who treats me like shît.
Fuçk with me and later, I'll find you and hunt you down, no matter how long it takes.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Treated Like A Criminal At Abuja Airport After Droppin OFF His Rider by FuckSilly: 5:35am On Sep 19, 2022
fman:
Maybe the Uber drivers
(Tinubu boys)
Why are OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGs so SENSELESS?
Re: Bolt Driver Treated Like A Criminal At Abuja Airport After Droppin OFF His Rider by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 19, 2022
fman:

Check the bolded
Ode

Mumu. We are talking of the particular driver in question. Also, Mr.Ignoramus, Tinubu and Lagos have nothing to do with NURTW outside Lagos State even if your hateful brain assumes Tinubu is omnipresent and omnipotent.

Put your effort into educating yourself instead of coming here to show the world you are an olodo hater.

4tomandchi:

A bolt Driver simply dropped off his Rider at the NAIA Abuja
only to be arrested and treated like a common Criminal by some police officers and the airport management tugs.

The plight of Bolt Drivers in Abuja in recent times has become a struggle against so many factors. When they drop riders at major bus stop they are arrested by NURTW and forced to register. They are also a soft target by police officers who believe that it's only Yahoo boys that uses their services. No week that passes without a car been snatched.

Are Bolt Drivers now endangered species?

Re: Bolt Driver Treated Like A Criminal At Abuja Airport After Droppin OFF His Rider by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:

Why are OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGs so SENSELESS?

Don't mind the n1tw1t. They will even tell you Tinubu is responsible for the lawlessnes of Anambra motor park thuggery rather than admit their brothers are naturally lawless and violent criminals.

Very useless and irresponsible people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Treated Like A Criminal At Abuja Airport After Droppin OFF His Rider by 7buckz(m): 6:43am On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:

Fuçk with me and later, I'll find you and hunt you down, no matter how long it takes.
In other words

Re: Bolt Driver Treated Like A Criminal At Abuja Airport After Droppin OFF His Rider by Goodbadbowy419: 7:14am On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:

Always a payback time
Zero forgiven
Re: Bolt Driver Treated Like A Criminal At Abuja Airport After Droppin OFF His Rider by Baronthecelebri: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:

same thing with me,no body mess with me and live to tell the story
Re: Bolt Driver Treated Like A Criminal At Abuja Airport After Droppin OFF His Rider by Generalwoodz(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2022
Unlike boogieman who blasts people's left leg with his old kala, I go around with a tetanus inducing knife well concealed that you won't notice until the need arises.

You know how it goes in down in a Hollywood movie? I'd only stab you when I've no available options. God has been helping the bad guys all these while. Because so many options abound.

A Chinese proverbs says: "Do not fight when you can run"

So, I employ my long legs, find a way and run away like a bat running away from hell.

The one guy who on one occasion chased me uphill got stabbed so many times that he started walking backwards...

I hate it when humans inflicts harm on peace loving humans.

I don't go down without a fight. And if I go down, I must drag a soul or two with me to hell.

Sometimes I think: The government should allow citizens have access to guns so stupid people would be put in the right place.
Re: Bolt Driver Treated Like A Criminal At Abuja Airport After Droppin OFF His Rider by Coldie(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2022
Using a bolt or Uber is far more safer than using all these airport taxis or public taxis in general.

If Uber or bolt carry you, ur where shouts and that of the driver can easily be traced incase something happens to any of u along the way.
There has been cases where people take taxi even if it’s a drop and the taxi drivers take you somewhere and rob u or even rapes u.
With bolt or Uber if u want to go for a journey u know how much to expect, but if u use public taxi they want to rip u off once they observe you are new or not familiar with the route; 10minutes journey that they are supposed to charge max #1000 for, while Uber charges max #1500, once u look like u don’t know the place or the price they will tell u #5000 most people don’t price so they pay upfront, while people who price end up paying between #3500 and #4000.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

CRIME WAVE SWEEPS BRITAIN, THREATENS THE EMPIRE / Top 10 Most Dangerous Terrorist Organizations In The World / Dubai-bound Edo State Prostitute Exposed By Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.