Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin (3759 Views)

Bolt Driver Treated Like A Criminal At Abuja Airport After Droppin OFF His Rider / CCTV Caught Maid Dropping Her Excreta In Oga & Family’s Bowl Of Food Before She / Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by smizzy62: 7:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
I can’t imagine that the wickeness I the hearts of men runs deep down to the least who even seem to be the ones who seek help.

Wonders really won’t ever end.

As Caught on live CCTV, a house help who was employed and given a good shelter with good food has gone so far to be so heartless.

She took the bowls on the house of the family she stays with and distributed her Excreta after she defecated I one of them. All this she did when
click here to continue reading and view more photos

1 Like

Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by daddytime(m): 7:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
Gross to even imagine.
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by Tocheagle(m): 7:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
Chai, people are just too wicked

1 Like

Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by Sokosuji: 7:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Natural seasoning..
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by Chrisbeks: 7:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Why are you hiding her face? Expose the wicked witch

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by chatinent: 7:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
Who knows what she's going through in that fam.
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
you people keep having maid/houseboy and housegirl aka low life STRANGERS in your home.... thats what eventually happens.

chatinent:
Who knows what she's going through in that fam.

how is this relevant? whatever she is going through, if she cant take it, she can ALWAYS leave.
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by chatinent: 7:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
you people keep having maid/houseboy and housegirl aka low life STRANGERS in your home.... thats what eventually happens.

how is this relevant? whatever she is going through, if she cant take it, she can ALWAYS leave.

Some have nowhere to go. Where I live, there's a woman who super-mistreats her niece whose mother is deceased. The little girl has nowhere to go. I know what I'm saying. I'm not justifying her bad actions but sometimes , it's payback.
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by CAPSLOCKED: 7:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
chatinent:

Some have nowhere to go. Where I live, there's a woman who super-mistreats her niece whose mother is deceased. The little girl has nowhere to go. I know what I'm saying. I'm not justifying her bad actions but sometimes , it's payback.

THEY ALWAYS MOLEST THESE KIDS THAT AREN'T THEIRS, AND I SEE NO FUN IN THAT.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by adecz: 7:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
grin grin
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by chatinent: 7:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THEY ALWAYS MOLEST THESE KIDS THAT AREN'T THEIRS, AND I SEE NO FUN IN THAT.
You need to see the special rod carved for the torture of this little girl, but I hardly have seen her hit her own daughter few years younger. Literally, there is no day deep scars are not on her body.
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by Kylekent59: 7:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
Movie scene.

You people should always confirm a news before spilling trash.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by Jabioro: 7:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
A complete gross wickedness..
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
chatinent:

nowhere to go?! you mean she fell out of the sky or what?!?!? you mean she has no other family members apart from that evil person? what about you people who see these demons mistreat/abuse/molest others and say/do nothing? YOU are part of the problem here.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
She must be hanged on a ceiling fan
.. wicked cretin
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by chatinent: 7:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

nowhere to go?! you mean she fell out of the sky or what?!?!? you mean she has no other family members apart from that evil person? what about you people who see these demons mistreat/abuse/molest others and say/do nothing? YOU are part of the problem here.

In a typical Nigeria, what effective thing can a neighbour do, which will really pose no harm to the child later and yet punish the wicked one?
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by CAPSLOCKED: 7:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
chatinent:

You need to see the special rod carved for the torture of this little girl, but I hardly have seen her hit her own daughter few years younger. Literally, there is no day deep scars are not on her body.

IT'S LIKE THE NIGERIAN AGENCIES THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT KIDS IN THESE SITUATIONS ARE NOT FUNCTIONING.
IF I WERE YOU I'D APPROACH THE DEMON AND HER HUSBAND, AND EVEN THREATEN TO INVOLVE THE POLICE OR HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION (OR ACTIVISTS). I WOULD HAVE MADE SEVERAL PICTURES AND VIDEOS FOR EVIDENCE SAKE BY NOW.
THESE WOMEN ARE EVIL. YOU CAN "NEVER" COME ACROSS A WOMAN THAT TREATS HER HELPER HALF AS GOOD AS SHE TREATS HER SLIPPERS. NOT TO TALK OF HER OWN CHILD.
MARTINEZ39S THINKS THAT SUCH CHILDREN SHOULD BE LEFT IN THE VILLAGES OR EVEN IN THE GUTTER INSTEAD OF IN SUCH TORTURE HOMES.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by xendra: 8:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

why are you forming and making comments as if you are not a Nigerian
(I don't care for this news, even read somewhere that it's a movie but) some people really have nowhere to go and even if they want to leave they need a good time and money. if someone came to you with a story like that would you give them such money? how would you help? it's not about typing super-trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
chatinent:

In a typical Nigeria, what effective thing can a neighbour do, which will really pose no harm to the child later and yet punish the wicked one?

call the cops...call family members....find a better family for that child....send that child back to the village where she was "kidnapped".... send that child to orphanage... or simply go to that house and knock some sense into that woman's head so that she doesnt dare abuse that child again.

its not about doing something effective, its about DOING SOMETHING and not being quiet while a child is being abused right in front of your eyes-

1 Like

Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by chatinent: 8:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IT'S LIKE THE NIGERIAN AGENCIES THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT KIDS IN THESE SITUATIONS ARE NOT FUNCTIONING.
IF I WERE YOU I'D APPROACH THE DEMON AND HER HUSBAND, AND EVEN THREATEN TO INVOLVE THE POLICE OR HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION (OR ACTIVISTS). I WOULD HAVE MADE SEVERAL PICTURES AND VIDEOS FOR EVIDENCE SAKE BY NOW.
THESE WOMEN ARE EVIL. YOU CAN "NEVER" COME ACROSS A WOMAN THAT TREATS HER HELPER HALF AS GOOD AS SHE TREATS HER SLIPPERS. NOT TO TALK OF HER OWN CHILD.
MARTINEZ39S THINKS THAT SUCH CHILDREN SHOULD BE LEFT IN THE VILLAGES OR EVEN IN THE GUTTER INSTEAD OF IN SUCH TORTURE HOMES.
Sometimes people avoid involving the authorities; it may pose harm to the victim, notwithstanding that her wellbeing is not guaranteed too. You may threaten them, and create an increased threat to the child too. My own story, the child is under 11. Secondly, do they really have a home before leaving it to sb's abode? They may have a house and not a home.
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by xendra: 8:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

never say never, how did your mother treat strangers? mine even treated people that stayed with us better 1reason I'm still angry at her.

and these women that do these things have husbands and they are accomplice because if the man is not in support he will take his time to look out for the child or even divorce such wicked wife
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by chatinent: 8:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

call the cops...call family members....find a better family for that child....send that child back to the village where she was "kidnapped".... send that child to orphanage... or simply go to that house and knock some sense into that women's head so that she doesnt dare abuse that child again.

its not about doing something effective, its about DOING SOMETHING and not being quiet while a child is being abused right in front of your eyes-
I don't think you are Nigerian. Did the child have a home before leaving it for here? She may have a house but not a home! The cause are most times from the victims' parents; some either died or mostly, give birth to many children and are incompetent to train them all.
The cops are not as productive in such cases herein. Secondly, will assaulting the aunt or husband really end it or trigger more problems for the child? A child who they feed?
Relax bro, if I told you to be sending monthly allowance for me to train the girl in my narrative who's my neighbour, will you?
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by chatinent: 8:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
xendra:
never say never, how did your mother treat strangers? mine even treated people that stayed with us better 1reason I'm still angry at her.

and these women that do these things have husbands and they are accomplice because if the man is not in support he will take his time to look out for the child or even divorce such wicked wife
You can relate with this story so well. Been a victim or onlooker?
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
chatinent:

I don't think you are Nigerian. Did the child have a home before leaving it for here? She may have a house but not a home! The cause are most times from the victims' parents; some either died or mostly, give birth to many children and are incompetent to train them all.
The cops are not as productive in such cases herein. Secondly, will assaulting the aunt or husband really end it or trigger more problems for the child? A child who they feed?
Relax bro, if I told you to be sending monthly allowance for me to train the girl in my narrative who's my neighbour, will you?

sadly the above is the reason why such continuously happen...see as you are even trying to make excuses for these evil abusers... again, its all about "doing something" instead of just laying back and claiming that this is Nigeria. if you have no money to help then ACT/VOICE your concern and/or simply DO SOMETHING next time you see the abuse.

no wonder so many innocent kids are molested and abused.... when you are simply throwing cheap excuses as to why you cant do anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by CAPSLOCKED: 8:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
xendra:

YOUR MOTHER MAY BE THE BEST WOMAN ALIVE, BUT THAT'S TO YOU AND BECAUSE YOU'RE HER CHILD.
YOUR MOTHER NEVER TREATED OUTSIDERS RIGHT. DEAL WITH THE TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by chatinent: 8:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

sadly the above is the reason why such continuously happen...see as you are even trying to make excuses for these evil abusers... again, its all about "doing something" instead of just laying back and claiming that this is Nigeria. if you have no money to help then ACT/VOICE your concern and/or simply DO SOMETHING next time you see the abuse.

no wonder so many innocent kids are molested and abused.... when you are simply throwing cheap excuses as to why you cant do anything.
What excuses are you giving about sending allowances to help out?
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
chatinent:

What excuses are you giving about sending allowances to help out?

i am doing my part here, and you should do your part wherever/whenever you are in the presence of abuse.... dont be a coward and blame this on everything but your inability to do ANYTHING... if you have no money to help then no big deal, but DO SOMETHING (instead of trying to make us feel that the reason you can do shiit is because we didnt send you allowance)

- are you gonna contact ME every time you see a child being molested/abused?
- are you gonna try to shift the blame on others (instead of your own self) every time you do nothing in such instance?
- when do you think that it would be a great time for you to DO SOMETHING

1 Like

Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by xendra: 8:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOUR MOTHER MAY BE THE BEST WOMAN ALIVE, BUT THAT'S TO YOU AND BECAUSE YOU'RE HER CHILD.
YOUR MOTHER NEVER TREATED OUTSIDERS RIGHT. DEAL WITH THE TRUTH.
haha I wish!

I think you are judging other mothers by you mother's standards. you are seeing the world through her eyes. its ok
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by xendra: 8:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
chatinent:

You can relate with this story so well. Been a victim or onlooker?
lol.. everybody know this things happen, one doesn't have to be a victim whatsoever. Nigerians with their fakeness online, your mother and wife is definitely doing this to some child if you're going to form unaware here cheesy its men like you that allow it
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by chatinent: 8:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
xendra:
lol..Nigerians with their fakeness online, your mother and wife is definitely doing this to some child if you're going to form unaware here cheesy its men like you that allow it
You have a problem with sanity. I'll snub you forever.
Re: CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin by xendra: 8:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
chatinent:
You have a problem with sanity. I'll snub you forever.
you too, now fvck off what do I care

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Your Experience Smoking Weed(loud) / How Can Someone Retrive Money From Scammer Or Report A Case To Efcc? / Nude Photos Of Strippers As Police Raid Illegal Sex Club In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.