Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders (22286 Views)

Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by mytime24(f): 6:00am On Sep 19, 2022
Politrick
Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by kcnwaigbo: 6:00am On Sep 19, 2022
God bless you Jandor.I will advise you liase with GVR.One of you should step down for the other to boost your chances

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 19, 2022
olamike02:
Those who knows Jide in his hay days will know that nothing good can come from him. Jido of UNAAB of those days.

He is surely acting like nothing good can come from him till now.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Creditalerts: 6:02am On Sep 19, 2022
Wicked tinubu

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Kingspin(m): 6:03am On Sep 19, 2022
LiveWithIt:
PDP will never rule Nigeria, useless jandor, if you pass one way, if jandor pass one way his vehicle will be auctioned too tongue

I love lagos the American of Nigeria,

I heard one liar forgot all he crammed before CNN cheesy cheesy grin effect of a third class patient tongue
This is not about PDP, APc. You will miss the point.
Focus on Nigeria. .
Don't love Lagos, Nigeria and hate Nigerians.
Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Jostoman: 6:04am On Sep 19, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
All of them are just too desperate to leverage on any given situation or opportunity to score cheap political goals.
what your sanwo olu did to those men can make them commit suicide. God bless JANDOR and FUNKE AkINDELE.
Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by bamiworld(m): 6:04am On Sep 19, 2022
Kingspin:
Why would you auction people's vehicles? When you haven't given the owners genuine opportunities to reclaim it.

Dirty people's government.
Nigeria operates like a mad country.
All these things are just to oppress

I swear to God. Those officials are bastard. I escape them yesterday with the sum of #52800 after they toll my car to their office.
Lagos is something else too many laws with stupid official

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Jostoman: 6:04am On Sep 19, 2022
Lagos State governor and his politics of bitterness, may the good God continue to bless the incoming governor of Lagos State JANDOR
Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Sonyboom: 6:05am On Sep 19, 2022
Just look at this fool ?
So in the UK USA you fools use as example if you drive against the traffic you think you will just be fined without your car being impounded ?!

Kingspin:
Why would you auction people's vehicles? When you haven't given the owners genuine opportunities to reclaim it.
All these things are just to oppress people.

In another country, you pay a fine, for wrong driving offences.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 19, 2022
LiveWithIt:
PDP will never rule Nigeria, useless jandor, if you pass one way, if jandor pass one way his vehicle will be auctioned too tongue

I love lagos the American of Nigeria,

I heard one liar forgot all he crammed before CNN cheesy cheesy grin effect of a third class patient tongue
pdp has ruled nigeria you idiot
Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by LiveWithIt: 6:06am On Sep 19, 2022
Paxxcarl:
pdp has ruled nigeria you idiot
Who let the dogs out?
Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:08am On Sep 19, 2022
Lagos drivers and their recklessness.Though the punishment is a bit harsh,it would send shivers down the spine of other drivers and shape them up to behave accordingly on the highway.
Nigerian drivers are such an obstinate lot,that if you don't do something that would shake them to the bones,they would never behave.
Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Kingspin(m): 6:08am On Sep 19, 2022
Sonyboom:
Just look at this fool ?
So in the UK USA you fools use as example if you drive against the traffic you think you will just be fined without your car being impounded ?!

Big mammal.
So they will sell the car?

Stop over fellow fellow party or political uncle who you have not to see
Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Trendingbiz042:

To be honest it’s too harsh to deprive them their means of livelihood. They could simply be fined with some amount of money that could cost them their possible gains for that day. How about the government officials that run against traffic? Who auctions their vehicles. The law doesn’t apply to everyone, everything is all about the poor masses. Which law criminalizes our politicians stealing billions of dollars of our National wealth.

Bro which State are you from? Can you bring back a dead man who is the breadwinner for his family after he has been killed by the actions of a dangerous and reckless driver? Livelihood my foot.

As per fines, what deterrent is that to lawless Lagos driver? Was it not fines in place before ? Yet things were only getting worse and Lagos roads more lawless as population grew.

Right in front of me in Lekki a female who was urged to stop by VIO officers brushed one of them aside turned around and sped off, nearly running over a little child, to avoid inspection of her documents.

You simply have no idea how lawless Lagos roads are and I think Lagos State government is even too lenient.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Sonyboom: 6:11am On Sep 19, 2022
Many of you clowns comment on SM as if you are brain dead. If you are fined n refuse to pay such fine after about 3 months what happens to the car or did you fools not read one went to jail for 3 month n still came out after that to witness the auction of his vehicle ?

Do you dead brain think your car will be impounded for traffic offense to be sold the following week ? Will a ticket detailing your fine n penalties not be provided to you immediately you get to their office or why are you all commenting like your brains ain't functional.

Trendingbiz042:
To be honest it’s too harsh to deprive them their means of livelihood. They could simply be fined with some amount of money that could cost them their possible gains for that day. How about the government officials that run against traffic? Who auctions their vehicles. The law doesn’t apply to everyone, everything is all about the poor masses. Which law criminalizes our politicians stealing billions of dollars of our National wealth.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 19, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Who let the dogs out?
is your momma the (dog/b**tch)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by SmartyPants(m): 6:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Kingspin:
All these things are just to oppress people.

In another country, you pay a fine, for wrong driving offences.

You will just wake up and start offering commentary on things you don't understand.

Who told you they weren't given opportunities to reclaim their vehicles?
Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Sonyboom: 6:13am On Sep 19, 2022
So lasma will catch for not committing any traffic offense.

Antoeni:
It’s politicking,
But Lagos state government is just being evil, lastma is an evil Agency that is established to inflict pains , Torture. Torment & Agony to majorly private cars owner that are not Yorubad
Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by LiveWithIt: 6:13am On Sep 19, 2022
Paxxcarl:
is your momma the (dog/b**tch)?
Aww I can see your mama is no value to you tongue the dog is pained cheesy
Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 19, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Aww I can see my mama is no value to me tongue the dog(b**tch) is pained cheesy
Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 19, 2022
Kingspin:
Big mammal.
So they will sell the car?

Over there you will go to jail for dangerous driving and reckless endangerment of life. You cannot tell a Government what deterrent to adopt so far as such is legal.

If they introduce 3 months automatic prison sentence your kind will still complain. If they impose 1 million naira fine, with automatic jail time for those who cannot pay, your type will still say they are punishing the poor and abetting the rich.

You lot will bang on about USA and UK daily but your talk and mindset show you're the reason Nigeria is the way it is.
Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Sonyboom: 6:15am On Sep 19, 2022
But driving against traffic, refusing to pay fine to retrieve you car before it will be auctioned are all human according to your dead Igbotic brain soiled with endemic bigotry ba ?

kcnwaigbo:

It is not cheap political goals.The Lagos traffic law is inhuman!

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Kingspin(m): 6:16am On Sep 19, 2022
candidtalk:

Bro which State are you from? Can you bring back a dead man who is the breadwinner for his family after he has been killed by the actions of a dangerous and reckless driver? Livelihood my foot.

As per fines, what deterrent is that to lawless Lagos driver? Was it not fines in place before Right? Yet things were only getting worse.

Right in front of me in Lekki a female who was urged to stop by VIO officers brushed one of them aside turned around and sped off, nearly running over a little child, to avoid inspection of her documents.

You simply have no idea how lawless Lagos roads are and I think the Lagos State government is even too lenient.

Take the same lawless Lagos driver to the UK, by the time he/she returns to Nigeria. He will be awarded the best driver of the year.

Nigeria has built a society where the red sign means go!

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Haywhy3579: 6:17am On Sep 19, 2022
Trendingbiz042:
They should just be fined even when life is lost as a result of traffic offenses. There is always a mobile court in lagos and they sentence u according to ur offense. Nobody has two life and when life is lost, it can be replaced. When a motorist knows that his means of livelihood will be taken, he will think twice before committing the offense that can take the life of other nigerians

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Funflipper: 6:17am On Sep 19, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
We can now see reason why a traffic offender will take to his heels and leave his only source of livelihood behind when he gets targeted by traffic officials or even sanwoolu. He knows that not only his vehicle will be impounded and auctioned but he himself will go to jail.
Jandor only expressed himself by been critical on government decision

So how will there be discipline if there is no deterrence?
Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Sonyboom: 6:17am On Sep 19, 2022
Buy the drive against traffic by those men can not lead to the death of fellow road users ba.

Jostoman:
what your sanwo olu did to those men can make them commit suicide. God bless JANDOR and FUNKE AkINDELE.
Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Kingspin(m): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2022
candidtalk:

Over there you will go to jail for dangerous driving and reckless endangerment of life. You cannot tell a Government what deterrent to adopt so far as such is legal.

If they introduce 3 months automatic prison sentence your kind will still complain. If they impose 1 million naira fine, with automatic jail time for those who cannot pay, your type will still say they are punishing the poor and abetting the rich.

You lot will bang on about USA and UK daily but your talk and mindset show you're the reason Nigeria is the way it is.
Hello
My friend not everyone is in Nigeria, Ok.
UK fine you for such offences.
My friend came to the UK last year he pay a lot of fines, wrong parking, over speeding etc because he was new then, there was one time he went to retake a class on driving. Nobody sold his car.
He was paying fines and later told me he is tired of it. If you over done, they can withdraw your licence over time.

Nigeria don't want to get anything right because people are benefiting from the dirty system

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by LiveWithIt: 6:18am On Sep 19, 2022
Paxxcarl:
is my momma the cheesy(dog/b**tch)?
Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Sonyboom: 6:19am On Sep 19, 2022
What were you thinking before driving against traffic or were oing nothing wrong before you were caught.

bamiworld:

I swear to God. Those officials are bastard. I escape them yesterday with the sum of #52800 after they toll my car to their office.
Lagos is something else too many laws with stupid official
Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Funflipper: 6:19am On Sep 19, 2022
candidtalk:

Absolutely!
Re: Lagos APC Faults Jandor For Visiting Traffic Offenders by Jostoman: 6:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Sonyboom:
Just look at this fool ?

and auctions people car to fund their campaign make una continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elections: APC Candidates, Others Step Down For PDP / Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP / Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.