Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) (43150 Views)

Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Rayjnr: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2022
ufotunang:
Yul edochie really hurt his first wife

What happened to exodus chapter 21:10
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Rayjnr: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Some Christian here fellow Muslim guys dey type trash.

Justify immortality is bad,yul is a Christian and he knows what Bible say about marrying a second when wife is still alive

Is exodus chapter 21:10 in the Quran?
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Saao(m): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Princessogaraya:

Who told you that, except your wife is denied her body to you .....find out the problem why she denied you her body before talking what you don't know

instead of you to think before responding, you rushed to reply me. I can only respond to you if you're married and done giving birth. I'm a marriage counselor.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by kingthreat(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2022
May has two choices. Forgive Yul and let him still be her husband or divorce him. Divorcing him and marrying another man is worse. It'll be hard for her children to accept another father. Let her just live with Yul's mistakes.
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Princessogaraya(f): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2022
Malibe:
Women and greed eh! Odinary prick una no fit share grin grin
See as May face be like wetin i no know

Will you allow her to share her own or only men want to dey change women,we women want to dey taste different guys too

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Princessogaraya(f): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2022
Saao:
instead of you to think before responding, you rushed to reply me. I can only respond to you if you're married and done giving birth. I'm a marriage counselor.

No be only marriage counselor and you are talking like this,I pity people that you advice because you deceiving them
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Princessogaraya(f): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2022
Rayjnr:

Is exodus chapter 21:10 in the Quran?

Uncle am talking about new testament
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Malibe: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2022
Jokerman:
Let love lead.

Judy Austin is a stranger in that house, and she will leave one day.

Dey there dey diceive yourself.
#StarDike is the license#

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Ckonnet: 9:16am On Sep 19, 2022
Every one complaining that she is not smiling, if na you nko.
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Rayjnr: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2022
Princessogaraya:

Uncle am talking about new testament

Who authorized new testament?, Is it Christ himself?, Or white men

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Saao(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2022
Princessogaraya:

No be only marriage counselor and you are talking like this,I pity people that you advice because you deceiving them
you haven't answer my question. I gave reason and solution but you only quoting me saying nothing. Please if you don't have anything to say, don't quote me again. The advise is for spouses not single ladies. Thank you
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by NwokoloOwa: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2022
Yul should just go and sit down.
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

May is still not happy even on her birthday. Looking at her facial expression one can see that she's so bitter and she's planning so much evil in her heart against Yul. Yul should be very careful because I don't have energy to type R.I.P.

But women are their worst enemies. Why on earth would you go and spread your legs wide opened and shooting out your clit for someone you know was already married with kids .Talk of Satan, women are Satan.

because he married another woman?? is he the 1st man to marry another woman? Its a choice and understanding thing. if she doesn't like it she can leave cos there nothing he can do, the other lady has a baby for him and he wants 2 wives.

The only thing is the man should stop rubbing it in her face if she's not cool with his actions. she might accept it bt doesn't mean she's cool with it.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by donbenie(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2022
pocohantas:
Lol…

No one tries to make up than a repentant cheat. They would be so hyper. Just look at Yul.

Belated birthday wishes to her.
The door is wide open for her to bounce,what's she waiting for?
An African man has nothing to be repentant about marrying a second WIFE..
Repentant ko,reprobate ni.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by donbenie(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Some Christian here fellow Muslim guys dey type trash.

Justify immortality is bad,yul is a Christian and he knows what Bible say about marrying a second when wife is still alive
Yul has nothing to apologise for,he is an African man and his Culture allows him to marry many wives.
The same Whiteman that brainwashed you into believing that polygamy is immortality,is busy shoving HOMOSEXUALITY into your throat..

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by vRendoh(m): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2022
Nigerians are so jobless. Dollar is matching to 1000,naira and it does not seem a problem instead na Yul and his two wives matter dem carry for head. The May of a wife has the knife ans the yam. The joy that family will enjoy is what she decides. I will rather pray she forgives and live happily again with the entire family. E don happen e don happen. Men should by all means stop away matches.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Denko2721987(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:
I love this!

Men wey dey set pace and change BULLSHǏTS.
Our forefathers managed their wives well. I lived with my grandparents for a while. Grandpa had 3 wives, my grandmother was in the middle and fortunately, she was his favourite. Mind you, he tried as much as possible to be fair with the other wives too.
He had what I'll call a mansion, a big house with four two-bedroom flats. No tenants. Just him and his big family.
That was a generation where women mostly married as virgins yet, there was still polygamy.
THIS IS A GENERATION OF WHORÈS, SLÚTS AND AND HOOKERṢ.
MOST LADIES YOU SEE MARRYING THESE DAYS HAVE AN AVERAGE OF 5 BODYCOUNT, INCLUDING WITH AT LEAST ONE MARRIED MAN ... THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WE ARE GETTING MARRIED TO, YET THEY WANT MONOGAMY AND FIDELITY grin grin grin
YOU DON SLEEP WITH PERSON HUSBAND BEFORE AND YOU NO WANT MAKE DEM SLEEP WITH YOUR OWN? E NO GO BETTER FOR YOU RETIRED OLOSHO.

We need to start making changes. THIS IS WHY I LOVE ISLAM! NO HYPOCRISY.

Some useless hypocrite church-goers will stick to one partner but their bodycounts keeps increasing every now and then, especially the men...

For me, I can never stick to one wife. When things settles well, I'll definitely marry another one. Even madam for House is aware of this before marriage.

Where I fit meer you give you beer sef if u no be Muslim.. You have said it all. But this truth will hurt alot of them..

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Mom007(f): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2022
Wife no1 is companion, wife no2 is confusion. Wife no3 is commotion , fuji house of commotion grin
We all watched that drama growing up but unfortunately, this guy learned nothing from it.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

May is still not happy even on her birthday. Looking at her facial expression one can see that she's so bitter and she's planning so much evil in her heart against Yul. Yul should be very careful because I don't have energy to type R.I.P.

But women are their worst enemies. Why on earth would you go and spread your legs wide opened and shooting out your clit for someone you know was already married with kids .Talk of Satan, women are Satan.

See how you called your mum SATAN!

What offense has she committed against you

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by penplus: 10:29am On Sep 19, 2022
Rapuru14:
Our fathers had multiple wives and tried enough to manage them; I wonder why it is considered a taboo now.

A generation that trade sex like biscuits before and after marriage but hypocritically frown at polygamy.

There is absolutely nothing wrong if you choose to marry many wives....but make sure you tell any woman you intend to marry that you are polygamous in nature and that you will be adding more women to your home. If she agrees and still married you....na me go come judge una?

But if you married a woman under the pretence of one man one wife....only for you to surprisingly marry another,...then my bro...you are a scam

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by antontech(m): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:
I want to marry 3 wives

I wanna leave with peace of mind

One wife plenty wahala

untill we Nigerians especially Catholics understand that marrying one wife should an option and not compulsory, things we kept happening. Our forefathers married many wives. Oyibo wey bring Christianity to us don refine our culture by changing wives and husbands in d name of multiple divorces and we are here campaigning one man one wife.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Tegabadguy(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by BRATISLAVA: 11:13am On Sep 19, 2022
This woman isn't serious. She's still living with him. grin

"I can't let another woman reap where I labored"

Builders united love this a lot. Build with us, embrace our poverty, we value you if you build with us
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by BRATISLAVA: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2022
Jokerman:
Let love lead.

Judy Austin is a stranger in that house, and she will leave one day.

She will never leave. She's permanently entwined in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by BRATISLAVA: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2022
PeachtreeReside:
That they still live together is telling on the fact that she has accepted him marrying a 2nd wife albeit low-key.

For those advising her to divorce him, would they marry her or give her the same prestige she had as being his wife?

Let us be honest and realistic with our advise giving and taking.

Prestige?

It doesn't exist.
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Princedapace(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This is one thing I don't like about us. These are adults. It is not a must for marriage to work. May can leave. We are too attached in this part of the world.
If what Yul did is what makes him happy, let him be. No one forced anyone.
After all, Americans easily move on and marry another so fast.
May can leave and marry someone else.
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Prestige?

It doesn't exist.

It does ooooo!!!!!
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Rapuru14: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2022
penplus:

There is absolutely nothing wrong if you choose to marry many wives....but make sure you tell any woman you intend to marry that you are polygamous in nature and that you will be adding more women to your home. If she agrees and still married you....na me go come judge una?

But if you married a woman under the pretence of one man one wife....only for you to surprisingly marry another,...then my bro...you are a scam

I understand your point very well; oftentimes life doesn't work that way.

For example, who approaches a spouse for marriage and informs her he will be cheating after marriage?

This applies to marrying multiple wives too.

As a woman just brace up, still love your husband and co-wife no matter how "pained" you may be. Don't allow inferiority complex. You will always get the best out of the union.
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Pvin: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2022
The fact is that Judy will still leave this marriage soon. I can perceive it, there are some people that you can't tear apart in life no matter what because destiny has meant them to remain together forever and I think that this couple are one of those people.

I can understand that Yul truly loves May because she is his soulmate, but he lusts after Judy because he lacks self disciplined.
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Munzy14(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2022
Rapuru14:
Our fathers had multiple wives and tried enough to manage them; I wonder why it is considered a taboo now.

A generation that trade sex like biscuits before and after marriage but hypocritically frown at polygamy.
I just tire.
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by HonestJOE: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rapuru14:

Quite unbelievable generation. Your point legit bro..
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Halo22: 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
I for say whether nah only me see that look on her face, she was even merrier when she was with her ladies friends than when on stage with Yul. Nah to apply caution Shaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Chioma Replies Fan Who Said She Has 'Friendzoned' Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.