Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) (43187 Views)

Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by pocohantas(f): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
donbenie:
The door is wide open for her to bounce,what's she waiting for?
An African man has nothing to be repentant about marrying a second WIFE..
Repentant ko,reprobate ni.

No she shouldn’t. She should be there with him. Hopefully he leaves earth before her and she can take over his properties.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Sharonstone7719: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yul naa man you be , ur confidence eeehnnn, I like the way he is handling her like ,( u are always my baby anytime mode) I LOVE YOU BOTH TOGETHER LIKE THIS .
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by everythinggirly(f): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
She looks unhappy.
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Ybaby: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
bennybuhari:
May Edochie will come back begging Yul despite all her anger. Which man will carry old cargo for house?

Your mama na old cargo now and hopefully man carry her put for house...

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by BRATISLAVA: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

It does ooooo!!!!!

It doesn't. And that's why we're reading about their case.
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

It doesn't. And that's why we're reading about their case.

Lolz!
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Princessogaraya(f): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
donbenie:
Yul has nothing to apologise for,he is an African man and his Culture allows him to marry many wives.
The same Whiteman that brainwashed you into believing that polygamy is immortality,is busy shoving HOMOSEXUALITY into your throat..

If it is good why did he go and pay her bride price in secret
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Wilson500: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
The people who give a f**k about the Edochie family are in the East grin
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by JOemmy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
May have a good heart a lot of men have been murdered by their wives for going after another woman I remember one igbo guy in Australia that his white wife burnt alive with his girlfriend.
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by harmony75: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yul did not belief God will bless and fight for this great woman.. I thank God for your life queen May � ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ even the stupid Judy she denying using Yuls Edochia she no no say e go hot for her like this stupid husband snatcher!
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by noCAP(m): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
This woman should leave if she's not happy naw. Abi is it by force? If I was Yul, I would have broken up with her myself. She is obviously not happy. Divorce her and don't look back
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by maasoap(m): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

May is still not happy even on her birthday. Looking at her facial expression one can see that she's so bitter and she's planning so much evil in her heart against Yul. Yul should be very careful because I don't have energy to type R.I.P.

But women are their worst enemies. Why on earth would you go and spread your legs wide opened and shooting out your clit for someone you know was already married with kids . Talk of Satan, women are Satan.

Is that a crime in Nigeria? Is that a sin in Nigeria? Too many dumbasses on this forum
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by maasoap(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
Princessogaraya:

If it is good why did he go and pay her bride price in secret

Perhaps because of poke-nosers and trolls like you.
Our forefathers married multiple wives until Christianity was imported and made polygamy a sin. Now those who made polygamy a taboo are busy promoting homosexuality and forcing it down your throats while you look helpless

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by maasoap(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kurumaru:
Sometimes You don't value what u have until u LOOSE IT...

And did anyone lose anything here according to this news?
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by maasoap(m): 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jokerman:
Let love lead.

Judy Austin is a stranger in that house, and she will leave one day.

May be for another reason.
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by EndRape2(f): 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
You are a fool and do not have sense, which man will carry old cargo for house, the woman yul Edoche married has two kids , before yul met her,

Who nah, no dey sense.

And she is older than judy.

ote author=bennybuhari post=116802533]May Edochie will come back begging Yul despite all her anger. Which man will carry old cargo for house?[/quote]
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Princessogaraya(f): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
maasoap:

Perhaps because of poke-nosers and trolls like you.
Our forefathers married multiple wives until Christianity was imported and made polygamy a sin. Now those who made polygamy a taboo are busy promoting homosexuality and forcing it down your throats while you look helpless

Close your mouth
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by Nigra(f): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

May is still not happy even on her birthday. Looking at her facial expression one can see that she's so bitter and she's planning so much evil in her heart against Yul. Yul should be very careful because I don't have energy to type R.I.P.

But women are their worst enemies. Why on earth would you go and spread your legs wide opened and shooting out your clit for someone you know was already married with kids .Talk of Satan, women are Satan.

Why didn't the man keep his preek to himself and his wife? undecided.small thing it's the woman's fault. Abi when him dey pour him sperm in her kpekus him no no say she go carry belle..
Re: Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) by maasoap(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2022
Princessogaraya:

Close your mouth

My mouth hurts you? Or, you don't know any meaningful way to respond?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chukwuka Emelionwu (Kasvid) Dies In Motor Accident / See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All / Olajumoke, Patoranking, Clarence Peters & Toofan Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.