Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra (24054 Views)

Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi / Governor Sani Bello Inspects Road Constructions In Niger State / Lai Mohammed Inspects Road Constructions In Kwara State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Nwaotu10(m): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2022
strangest:

The issue in Anambra happens around Uli and some part of Nnewi which are boundary areas with other state so his statement was right..

What Wike statement are you talking about? because I seems to be lost....
So, you mean the ones caught at Oba, Obosi, Ekwulummili, EZinifite, Ozubulu, Oraifite, and Ogidi that all professed to be Anambra indigenes are not Anambralians?
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Ckonnet: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2022
Local man, almost all igbo politicians are mediocres,with all their exposures they still be dishing out mediocrity in all aspect of governance.

His excellency, governor chime sullivan was a stallion sha, others na fakey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Reference(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2022
comrChris:
This man has a lot to do on road construction
People here are lamenting badly and are already running out of patient.

Soludo's impact hasn't been felt and it's becoming worrisome.

I pray he succeeds

The problem is the people. They shield ruling governments too much from scrutiny and this lack of public knowledge about the facts and detailed workings of government means that when government changes the new one spends a lot of time learning the inner workings and tailoring such realities with their own development strategy.

You can see this is electioneering campaigns which are light on facts and details but heavy on propaganda.

A typical fact is that an outgoing government may have accumulated so much financial liabilities that the incoming one has little leverage to fund substantial expenditure.

Who is the cause of this scenario? The people. For permitting such or at the very least making much noise about it that it becomes news.

Democracy is not only what a governor, councilor or president does but what the people are involved in. Civic participation does not end with elections. Citizens are custodians of transitions, they are the gear boxes of democracy.
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Perfectbeing(m): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2022
Memyselfu2009:
I think we should have qualified indigenous contractor's who can do better or Similar job.

The problem is that when it fails, we Nigerians will castigate him for not giving the work to who sabi.
He knows Nigerians can never be pleased so he's doing things his own way.
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2022
bennybuhari:
Six months is a long time. I haven't felt the man's impact at all.

Imagine what this one is saying....
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Perfectbeing(m): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2022
Antoeni:
When Tinubu was asked about insecurity, he said "recruit 50 million youths"

They asked him about inflation, he said "print more money"

They asked him about exchange rate, he said "salaries are not paid in dollars so we should not worry about FX rates"

The exchange rate of South Korea (home of Samsung, Hyundai and KIA motors) to the dollars is $1-1000 WON.
This doesn't make South Korea a failed country.
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Timoleon(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2022
Should he not do roads at all?
anonimi:

Up and doing for road construction with pictures of oyinbos on vehciles?
Any news about employing teachers, doctors, nurses, school/hospital administrators etc? Or you will use pictures of the road construction to pay for goods and services ni?
Maybe he wanst to continue the almajiri-nisation of the south that Peter Obi did for eight years like Thiefnuibu has been doing to Lagosians since 1999

Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2022
bennybuhari:
Six months is a long time. I haven't felt the man's impact at all.

B4 an artist mount the stage he/she will first go through the back stage preparetions,

So many bottleneck issues to be resolved first ok, so stop talking like a kindergarten pupil.
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Bro, what I posted there is the quran but you called it nonsense, why? Are you an unbeliever?
Truthday:

You're saying nonsense about what 6 don't know about islam. No reasonable Muslim will take you serious. Islamm isn't a head thought religion. The best for you is to go learn before saying anything about islam.
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by anonimi: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2022
Timoleon:
Should he not do roads at all?

Is doing roads mutually exclusive to employing workers to do all the functions and responsibilities of the state and local governments?
What is it about our low expectations of those we allow into government such that each tenure they get worse and worse? Was that how Jim Nwobodo failed to employ teachers and other workers as governor in 1979 - 1983 before he was replaced by NPN's Christian Onoh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Timoleon(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2022
You didn’t answer the question. I’ll ask again though. Should he not do roads at all?
anonimi:

Is doing roads mutually exclusive to employing workers to do all the functions and responsibilities of the state and local governments?
What is it about our low expectations of those we allow into government such that each tenure they get worse and worse? Was that how Jim Nwobodo failed to employ teachers and other workers as governor in 1979 - 1983 before he was replaced by NPN's Christian Onoh
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by anonimi: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2022
Timoleon:
You didn’t answer the question. I’ll ask again though. Should he not do roads at all?

Your question was answered clearly- you should check what “mutually exclusive” means. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by strangest(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Nwaotu10:

So, you mean the ones caught at Oba, Obosi, Ekwulummili, EZinifite, Ozubulu, Oraifite, and Ogidi that all professed to be Anambra indigenes are not Anambralians?

Their camps... Most of those guys are non Anambra indigenes,

2 Likes

Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by woleabayo(f): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2022
good one
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Navalsadiq(m): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2022
Nwaotu10:
My disdain for this social media governor is unprecedented. He is always blaming outsiders for his colossal failure to secure his state. grin
what failure oga

Someone who is just six months in office

1 Like

Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Timoleon(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2022
The question is not wether it is a mutually exclusive responsibility or not.The question again is should Soludo not do roads at all?
anonimi:

Your question was answered clearly- you should check what “mutually exclusive” means. Thanks
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Pasima(m): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2022
That interview made me laugh out loud, what a useless man with low brain
Antoeni:

They asked him about exchange rate, he said "salaries are not paid in dollars so we should not worry about FX rates"

Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by anonimi: 10:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Timoleon:
The question is not wether it is a mutually exclusive responsibility or not.The question again is should Soludo not do roads at all?

If they are not mutually exclusive, then it means he should do roads too in addition to employing workers.
Can you please share details of how many workers he has employed so far to change the ratio of teachers to students and number of children enrolled in public schools, or the percentage coverage of water provision in every building, for example.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Nwaotu10(m): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2022
/
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Timoleon(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2022
anonimi:

If they are not mutually exclusive, then it means he should do roads too in addition to employing workers.
Can you please share details of how many workers he has employed so far to change the ratio of teachers to students and number of children enrolled in public schools, or the percentage coverage of water provision in every building, for example.
Thanks.
in case You missed it, this thread exclusively talks about Soludo commissioning a road which you have admitted to being one of His responsibilities. That’s what I commented on and charged him to do more. If you have other issues with governance in Nigeria, create a thread for it so we can focus on that.
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Spanki(f): 10:21am On Sep 19, 2022
Charming1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx1li_8UyEQ
SIX MONTHS IN OFFICE: Soludo pays Foreign Contractors to render numerous road construction around the state. This is unprecedented in Anambra.

I simply thought Peter Obi had done all these areas? It appears there is no difference between how he governed the state in his time and how Yayaha Bello is governing Kogi State. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by anonimi: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2022
Timoleon:
in case You missed it, this thread exclusively talks about Soludo commissioning a road which you have admitted to being one of His responsibilities. That’s what I commented on and charged him to do more. If you have other issues with governance in Nigeria, create a thread for it so we can focus on that.

Nice try.
Why would I want to do that? Just because you asked?

1 Like

Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by anonimi: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2022
Perfectbeing:
The exchange rate of South Korea (home of Samsung, Hyundai and KIA motors) to the dollars is $1-1000 WON.
This doesn't make South Korea a failed country.

This is not correlated with Thiefnuibu's cluelessness exposed in what you quoted

1 Like

Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Perfectbeing(m): 10:52am On Sep 19, 2022
anonimi:

This is not correlated with Thiefnuibu's cluelessness exposed in what you quoted
Lame..

Tinubu asked the question "where are the cows?” because then, every single attack and kidnap stories in Nigeria when Buhari entered power newly was blamed on herdsmen. The media tried to portray a scenario that herdsmen attack increased because Buhari (who owns cows) was the President.
So when people started blaming herdsmen as the killers of Fasoranti's daughter, Tinubu asked, "where are the cows to suggest the killers are herdsmen"?

He also asked a similar question, "is Evans a herdsman?" when people were blaming herdsmen for every kidnapping in Nigeria.

A similar trend will begin next year when Tinubu becomes President. A trend will start coming where every road accident will be blamed on Agberos. So then, it wouldn't be surprising when you hear us asking, "where is the danfo bus?" or "is Odumeje an Agbero?"

As for your second picture, the aggrieved pensioneers were the ones owed by the military administration of Jakande. Go and verify.
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by grandstar(m): 11:14am On Sep 19, 2022
Antoeni:

Most people, including politicians know little or nothing about economics. They simply hire economists to make up for that deficit and accept their direction.

1 Like

Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Kanoboi: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2022
Charming1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx1li_8UyEQ
SIX MONTHS IN OFFICE: Soludo pays Foreign Contractors to render numerous road construction around the state. This is unprecedented in Anambra.

Social media ipoB governor is celebrating road construction flag off not even completion and you people are rejoicing, Kai!!
Why do Igbos like noise especially those Anambla people?
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Kanoboi: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Austineva2:
I want to ask Nairaland management a question; Is it only d negative Igbo news that u guys post here? Cos I have found out that d hatred d Nairaland management has for Igbos are getting out of hand, for instance on 17th of this month d market in orsu in Imo state was invaded and burned by Nigerian military killing and destroying people's business and way of livelihood but Nairaland us yet to post d news here so that d world will know how d Nigerian government meant to protect us are killing and destroying our means of livelihood. It's evil and must be condemned. Nairaland should take note cos ur mode of operandi is getting out of hand. It's not once, not twice, not thrice
For Soludo only God will judge him. Let me stop here

ipoB terrorist spotted, if I am Buhari I will use tucano and wipe that place because they harbour terrorists
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Halo22: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
60km road is good, but that should not be all after all the campaign hypes. We need more show-off in economic development and not just infrastructure.
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Austineva2: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kanoboi:

ipoB terrorist spotted, if I am Buhari I will use tucano and wipe that place because they harbour terrorists
I don't care abt ur insult all I know is that Nairaland has heard me and has posted d news. U can perish in hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Railways Assembly Plant In Nigeria Near Commissioning In Kajola, Ogun / Tinubu Suspends NSIPA, Coordinator Halima Shehu / Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.