Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra (24069 Views)

Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi / Governor Sani Bello Inspects Road Constructions In Niger State / Lai Mohammed Inspects Road Constructions In Kwara State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by otokx(m): 7:22am On Sep 19, 2022
Memyselfu2009:
I think we should have qualified indigenous contractor's who can do better or Similar job.

Used to say so until NDDC did the road on my street, witchcraft is not by tying red and white cloth.
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Chuksyno(m): 7:26am On Sep 19, 2022
Solution is indeed here.
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by northbird: 7:27am On Sep 19, 2022
Memyselfu2009:
I think we should have qualified indigenous contractor's who can do better or Similar job.

You think..... The average indigenous contractor will never deliver...
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Timoleon(m): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2022
Should he do less?
Echoban:

With 60km road shocked, u go try rest o
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Austineva2: 7:27am On Sep 19, 2022
I want to ask Nairaland management a question; Is it only d negative Igbo news that u guys post here? Cos I have found out that d hatred d Nairaland management has for Igbos are getting out of hand, for instance on 17th of this month d market in orsu in Imo state was invaded and burned by Nigerian military killing and destroying people's business and way of livelihood but Nairaland us yet to post d news here so that d world will know how d Nigerian government meant to protect us are killing and destroying our means of livelihood. It's evil and must be condemned. Nairaland should take note cos ur mode of operandi is getting out of hand. It's not once, not twice, not thrice
For Soludo only God will judge him. Let me stop here
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 19, 2022
When a state has been built or developed

What else are you asking the governor to do?

Other countries that have been built, their president is just coming and going, their main concern is just security and na for other countries dem dey get interest, make right policies and all. We in Nigeria, we still dey build road,build water corporation, dey buy transformers and all. We have engineers,abi the ones that graduated as engineers no sabi build transformers, build roads etc that we seek the services of foreigners

Foreign countries use their own people for about 90% of infrastructure
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Nwaotu10(m): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2022
strangest:

I can't remember Soludo blaming outsiders for the security issues in Anambra rather there's a video circulating where he was able to confirm that the insecurity was built around kidnapping and human organ business and they were operated by Easterners and it wasn't about agitation for a sovereign state by the easteners
You lied. Soludo apparently made it known that 99% per cent of unknown gunmen terrorizing Anambra are not from Anambra state. However, the video of some UGM caught contravenes his submission. Even in this same post, he also pinpointed it.
Soludo in a bid to make Anambralians appear too saintly portrayed a satanic image of other Southeastern states. We're closing watching!

1 Like

Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by David160(m): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2022
Nwaotu10:
My disdain for this social media governor is unprecedented. He is always blaming outsiders for his colossal failure to secure his state. grin

Bleep** off... The man is the best governor in the south east.
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by lailo: 7:36am On Sep 19, 2022
Even though this governor and Obi are in opposition parties in the state and that Obi does not in anyway have influence on his achievement direct or indirect, we will still give the credit to Obi bcs that is his home state. Osus will cry tire grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by anonimi: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2022
Timoleon:
MR Chukwuma seems to be up and doing. Keep doing more sir, the people are counting on you.

Up and doing for road construction with pictures of oyinbos on vehciles?
Any news about employing teachers, doctors, nurses, school/hospital administrators etc? Or you will use pictures of the road construction to pay for goods and services ni?
Maybe he wanst to continue the almajiri-nisation of the south that Peter Obi did for eight years like Thiefnuibu has been doing to Lagosians since 1999

barbstee:

Following the completion of oral interview for applicants, the chairman, Oyo state Teaching Service Commission, Pastor Akinade Alamu has said that successful candidates will be able to confirm their names online.

He said that the state government has employed 5,000 teachers out of 6,339 that was called for oral interview, insideoyo.com reports.

Pastor Alamu, made this known on Thursday on a radio station program in Ibadan, the state capital.

He added that the names of successful applicants were currently being uploaded on the website.

His words: “As I speak, there is ongoing uploading of 5,000 successful applicants for the teaching job in Oyo state.

“So before the last hour of today (Thursday 5th), successful candidates will be able to confirm their names on website”.

Among the 5,000 successful candidates, 91 per cent are Oyo State indigenes while nine per cent are non-indigenes. Among the 300 physically challenged applicants, 150 are to be employed directly for teaching while 50 will get non- teaching positions.

For non-teaching positions, Akinade disclosed that 7,000 have been shortlisted for interview next week out of 26,000 applicants. Their oral interview is slated for next week.

He added that applicants are to use the phone number used to applied for the job, to check their employment status on internet.

For non-teaching positions, Akinade disclosed that 7,000 have been shortlisted for interview next week out of 26,000 applicants. Their oral interview is slated for next week.

https://www.insideoyo.com/tescom-recruitment-5000-successful-applicants-will-see-their-names-online-chairman/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2022
This is replica of what Raji Fashola started with when he was then Lagos state governor.
Soludo Solution is marking actions with his word in Ndi Anambra
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Oejozeff(m): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2022
I'm sorry guys for poping in.
You guys have been supporting me from day one.
Guys please check out the animation I did recently with my PC (laptop) and please don't forget to comment, I believe you guys comment will improve me cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1TG1wUzWE
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by GerogeI(m): 7:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Why foreign contractors?
COREN should look into establishing road standards per region. Not qoting EU and US codes. And ways to narrow and steep barriers for qualified local engineering firms. As well as prevent foreign contracts where local expertise exists.

1 Like

Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by goshen26: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2022
Memyselfu2009:

Yes, we have.

But many issue is, most of them will not deliver the job, they will be using one godfather somewhere to give excuse.

There are few that delivers sha
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Truthday: 7:58am On Sep 19, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Nah for me. I do not understand why they just can't give Nigerians or Africans the chance to excel. Why must we have a and Arab or a chinese in all our projects?

why?
Even mohammed is calling on his partners to assist him to take down his two wives when he had a fight with them. allah is his GABRIEL AND OTHER ANGELS ARE HIS ASSISTANTS
surah 66:4 If you two [wives] repent to Allah , [it is best], for your hearts have deviated. But if you cooperate against him - then indeed Allah is his protector, and Gabriel and the righteous of the believers and the angels, moreover, are [his] assistants.

To have our money given away to all these sharks who come to Nigerian to enrich themselves and then take it back home. I shake my head

You're saying nonsense about what 6 don't know about islam. No reasonable Muslim will take you serious. Islamm isn't a head thought religion. The best for you is to go learn before saying anything about islam.
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by AmazingELixir: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2022
Nwaotu10:
My disdain for this social media governor is unprecedented. He is always blaming outsiders for his colossal failure to secure his state. grin

undecided undecided undecided

Just below 7 months into the life of his administration you've started hating...what is really the problem with you cynic bunch.
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by sorepco(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2022
I like soludo but i dont like how he is always showing himself doing this or that! Yesterday he commissioned a 2 km road! Haba! 2 kilometer road? A local government chairperson should commission that kinda thing!

Austineva2:
K
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by strangest(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2022
Nwaotu10:

You lied. Soludo apparently made it known that 99% per cent of unknown gunmen terrorizing Anambra are not from Anambra state. However, the video of some UGM caught contravenes his submission. Even in this same post, he also pinpointed it.
Soludo in a bid to make Anambralians appear too saintly portrayed a satanic image of other Southeastern states. We're closing watching!

Where did you get your information from?

This is what Soludo said and mind you before he said that, he got his Intel's from the police and security offices

The fact that it's mostly happening at the boundary also proves it's Igbos from other state

Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by mema900: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2022
Memyselfu2009:

They will collect the money for the contract, go to church for thanksgiving and then abandon the job
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 19, 2022
Nwaotu10:

Please shut up. It's just six months.
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Reference(m): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2022
And then you see foreigners empowered while the youth are idle.

I repeat once again. Public works and investment in infrastructure should be the key to job creation and economic stimulus.

These jobs can and should be done by direct labour. They are not beyond the technical and managerial capacity of ordinary citizens.

It is understandable if such big budget, technically complex works such as the 2nd Niger bridge are handled by expatriates because revenue can be generated from them via tolls, etc to offset the high overhead costs, but when dealing with ordinary, inner-city roads and bridges, culverts and drains that are socially driven and will never pay back then the benefits should go to empowering the taxpayer.

This is the only way to develop an economy sustainably.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by geezyk(m): 8:06am On Sep 19, 2022
northbird:

Most local contractors don't deliver, they don't honour agreements. A typical scenario is your everyday artisan.
Start jailing them to set an antecedent.
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Nwaotu10(m): 8:06am On Sep 19, 2022
strangest:

Where did you get your information from?

This is what Soludo said and mind you before he said that, he got his Intel's from the police and security offices

The fact that it's mostly happening at the boundary also proves it's Igbos from other state
Have you seen it? grin
But when Wike made similar statement in the past (ALL CRIMINALS TERRORIZING RIVERS STATE ARE ANAMBRA INDIGENES) I'M sure you were among those that lampooned him.

Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by jeromestarks: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2022
Canih28:
Don't we have qualified Nigerians to do the job that they emply outsiders?

No wonder there is no jobs at all.
Shut up!
Your people that have corruption engraved in their DNA or the stupid youths who only think of how to sleep with women?
Or he should employ your useless family members?

Be happy that at least, one governor is working.
Go to the North and see how their leaders made life difficult for them.

1 Like

Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2022
mema900:

They will collect the money for the contract, go to church for thanksgiving and then abandon the job

I don't know how you guys reason. Why should they do that if you as a governor is upright and straight forward?

Go to akwa Ibom. One of the best construction company is indigenous courtesy of the governor driving local content.
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by grandeoj09(m): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2022
Scholar acting like dopemu �
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by depezee(m): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Nwaotu10:

Go hang yourself if you feel more irritated.
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by strangest(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Nwaotu10:

Have you seen it? grin
But when Wike made similar statement in the past (ALL CRIMINALS TERRORIZING RIVERS STATE ARE ANAMBRA INDIGENES) I'M sure you were among those that lampooned him.

The issue in Anambra happens around Uli and some part of Nnewi which are boundary areas with other state so his statement was right..

What Wike statement are you talking about? because I seems to be lost....
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by comrChris(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2022
This man has a lot to do on road construction
People here are lamenting badly and are already running out of patient.

Soludo's impact hasn't been felt and it's becoming worrisome.

I pray he succeeds
Re: Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra by Nwaotu10(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2022
strangest:

The issue in Anambra happens around Uli and some part of Nnewi which are boundary areas with other state so his statement was right..

What Wike statement are you talking about? because I seems to be lost....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack / Obanikoro At Aregbesola's 60th Birthday Jumat Service (Photos) / Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.