Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) (46171 Views)

2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council / Moment Tinubu Bowed To Dantata But Refused To Shake Hands With Him (Pix, Video) / Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by aboyaji(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2022
Back in the day when orji Uzo kalu was the governor of abia State, many women both single and married were visiting the governor's house in droves.

The most obvious thing every stranger noticed once they got to the governor's house were women peeling egusi for the governor's mother.

You could be amazed how and why those women were there doing nothing but peeling egusi.

Till date, it's been a mystery to me too. That's what orji Uzo kalu's mother was known for.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by Wintertime: 11:53am On Sep 19, 2022
Unj
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:53am On Sep 19, 2022
Desperado. Afta all this curving of C's and circling of O's; the cabal go still use the cane wen dem take flog Akintola, awolowo, and abiola decorate your body.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by christianjoy(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Sha don't fall off sir cheesy grin
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by twilliamx(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Kk
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by floss(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2022
Ok
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by EngrKemp: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Bola said hes 70, so I think the woman is above 70... But if Bola is actually 86 as people say then there is no need of bowing because the woman is not upto 86 years
The woman seeds on earth are great.
Not too many women v such grace.
Orjibis an iroko... A very powerful and rich man.
The richest igbo man.
The richest Nigerian if not for eastern marginalization.

Tho the woman has an evil reputation.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by blessedweapon(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2022
I thought Orji Uzor Kalu is an exconvict. How come he’s a senator
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2022
RichDad1:
It’s a normal thing in Yoruba land. They don’t disrespect elders.
Omoluabi for a reason.

Which elder? Is the woman older than Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by chukslawrence(m): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2022
How old is she?
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by Majesty33(m): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2022
If i slap Tinubu eeeh, Ewu Gambia like him. Is he not the same age as the woman. I am sure he and Kalu mother are the same age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2022
EngrKemp:

The woman seeds on earth are great.
Not too many women v such grace.
Orjibis an iroko... A very powerful and rich man.
The richest igbo man.
The richest Nigerian if not for eastern marginalization.

Tho the woman has an evil reputation.

In Buffalo, New York; she be born and raised: till she enter college, when she join CIA. Dem send am com Naija to cause katakta and give us wotowoto, all of our days.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by lifenija: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2022
E for lay for ground too.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2022
Majesty33:
If i slap Tinubu eeeh, Ewu Gambia like him. Is he not the same age as the woman. I am sure he and Kalu mother are the same age.

No blame am. Na desperado cause all this one.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by LadyExcellency: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Why is Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother so powerful from 1999 to date ?

The only woman EFCC couldn't arrest to date even after 3hours shot out with men of EFCC from 3 am to 6 am.

Anineh, the then PDP chairman and OBJ are afraid of her.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by gassbee: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Bola said hes 70, so I think the woman is above 70... But if Bola is actually 86 as people say then there is no need of bowing because the woman is not upto 86 years
not necessarily, he is just showing maximum respect to Orji's mum

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2022
I want to ask a serious question. I have heard alot about thos Orji uzor Kali's mum. As in how powerful she is in Nigeria. Please who can clarify for us here ...

Like who is she really and why is she perceived to be so powerful ?

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2022
Show us the full video, who helped him up?

I know that guy is frail and bent.

Anyway, PO for President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2022
Abfinest007:
Fake loyalty

because he wants to run for president. These are their gimmicks

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by jumper524(m): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

He almost kissed the floor
no b tinubu when sick b that. Yeye

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by kingyakos: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Why is Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother so powerful since 1999 till date ?

Former 1st lady of Abia and a very strong, powerful and influential in Ogboni

9 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by LadyExcellency: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
gassbee:
not necessarily, he is just showing maximum respect to Orji's mum

She was the one that saved Tinubu from Obasanjo's elimination squared in 2005

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by Andytyx(m): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Remain small make him for capside

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
Omoluabi.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by osinbanjoisaliar: 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:
I want to ask a serious question. I have heard alot about thos Orji uzor Kali's mum. As in how powerful she is in Nigeria. Please who can clarify for us here ...

Like who is she really and why is she perceived to be so powerful ?

Na only CIA, her agency know where her true papa compound dey for Buffalo, New York.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
Foolishness is when you bow to greet your age mate and younger one in other to show fake respect.

Tinubu's desperation for power will make him bow down to Wizkid if he sees him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by Confirmedzombie: 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
Orji kanu mother is greater than Ojukwu, Azikiwe, Nnamdi kanu and all ipob.

With the woman Abia votes is sure for Tinubu.

Tinubu is our next president. Ndigbo will surely vote Tinubu.

Ndigbo don't trust Peter obi the con man

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by Konjiboii: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
If him like make him dance azonto greet my papa, we no want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Na only CIA, her agency know where her true papa compound dey for Buffalo, New York.

Wait I don't understand. Pls explain in proper English so we can follow
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by Dcaliphate(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Why is Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother so powerful since 1999 till date ?
Oh u don't know about her?
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by Igboslayer: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Pẹlẹbẹ will be dissapointed in this their genuflcting presidential candidate. Person wey no get sense. What a weakling...
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by osinbanjoisaliar: 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
kingyakos:

Former 1st lady of Abia and a very strong, powerful and influential in Ogboni

Orna too funny. D gods wen dat year, no fit save orna grampa from hunter gun, na ein orna dey believe sey dey operate shakabula for this millenium.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video / Throwback: Ojukwu, Buhari And Ngige Rock Igbo Native Attire / Kogi Prosecution: Saraki Scolds Dino Melaye: "Behave Like An Elder"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.