Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) (46230 Views)

2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council / Moment Tinubu Bowed To Dantata But Refused To Shake Hands With Him (Pix, Video) / Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
aboyaji:
Back in the day when orji Uzo kalu was the governor of abia State, many women both single and married were visiting the governor's house in droves.

The most obvious thing every stranger noticed once they got to the governor's house were women peeling egusi for the governor's mother.

You could be amazed how and why those women were there doing nothing but peeling egusi.

Till date, it's been a mystery to me too. That's what orji Uzo kalu's mother was known for.

I heard this same thing too
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
EngrKemp:

The woman seeds on earth are great.
Not too many women v such grace.
Orjibis an iroko... A very powerful and rich man.
The richest igbo man.
The richest Nigerian if not for eastern marginalization.

Tho the woman has an evil reputation.

You mean Orji is the richest Igbo man ??
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

In Buffalo, New York; she be born and raised: till she enter college, when she join CIA. Dem send am com Naija to cause katakta and give us wotowoto, all of our days.

I’m just hearing this for the first time o.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by ChukwuObe: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Yekini Amoda almost kissed the floor.

Now I know why Nzuruike said that you are and your family are the most foolsih beings in the world

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Why is Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother so powerful since 1999 till date ?

I heard she's the overall and incharge in Nigeria. If you don gerit, then forgerit
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by Bontafa: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Now I know why Nzuruike said that you are and your family are the most foolsih beings in the world

Hello sir

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
LadyExcellency:

The only woman EFCC couldn't arrest to date even after 3hours shot out with men of EFCC from 3 am to 6 am.

Anineh, the then PDP chairman and OBJ are afraid of her.

Heard she used Bakassi boys to face the EFCC, Obasanjo too was a very strong and stubborn man. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
LadyExcellency:

She was the one that saved Tinubu from Obasanjo's elimination squared in 2005

Wow. Like seriously ??

You mind giving us more info. I love learning about interesting stuff like this
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by Oceanjagaban: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
famouscargo4u:

I never he could even bow that low with the way people taunt him.
Lol..for real
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by sukkot: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
omoluabi. omo ekaro ojire. meanwhile here is orji bowing down to don agbadori coleon of iragbiji italy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Omoluabi. He understands community service, humility, forgiveness, hardwork, brilliance and patriotism.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Shut up! This is not about Omoluabi understanding community service or humility. This is about seniority in the other reim. If you don't gerit, then forgerit

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by slivertongue: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

She get connection to military class.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
We are Omoluabi;we are respectful ! We don't wake our parents up with scissors kicks to their asses as some people do ! Jagaban,the incoming President of Nigeria by the grace of God !

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by plaindealer: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
obyno82:

See you could land yourself into serious trouble with a Libel suit. Did you see me swear loyalty to ESN or IPOB? be very careful to track you down no hard ooo.

lol @ libel.

Libel ko, label ni

Comedian

Abeg go inside bush, your ESN and UGM brothers dey look for you, it's sit at home Monday, den get igbo people to kill, businesses to burn and people to kidnapp..

grin grin
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by alloy123: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
WETIN BE PINKPUSSY....BE RED AGAIN?
oyebanji44:
That is natural to Yoruba people... grin

Look here lady ,, could it be possible for some one that has a big dick to change pink pussy to black pussy ...just curious baby... grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by preciousmetals: 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
No matter the age, a man don't bow to a woman, it's an abomination in Igbo land, this is pure disgrace
pinkPUSSY:

Bola said hes 70, so I think the woman is above 70... But if Bola is actually 86 as people say then there is no need of bowing because the woman is not upto 86 years
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Let's give him a Nobel prize for bowing down.

Abia is giving 99.9% of the votes to Peter Obi.

Mama Orji Uzor Kalu, collect Tinubu money and chop am very well.

but Lagos will not give 99.9% to Tinubu? mumu boy
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by preciousmetals: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Tinubu will not get 50% in Lagos, it's possible in other Yoruba States but not in Lagos
OkoRemi2023:

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by MasterJayJay: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

If your brain dey work well, you should know the difference between homogeneous and heterogeneous population.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by lomprico(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

That woman na queen mother lipsrsealed
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by donforeign: 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
Benrosaria:
The strongest Igbo woman holding Nigeria on code, even obasanjo generation dey bow for am
trash

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by Emmanueltrinity(f): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
oyebanji44:

Look here lady ,, could it be possible for some one that has a big dick to change pink pussy to black pussy ...just curious baby... grin cheesy cheesy
violence is only the way of life , peace was never an option and will never be grin
oyebanji44:

violence is only the way of life , peace was never an option and will never be
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
GeneralPula:

She’s not the head..

The head of Ogboni is Oba Abdul Olakisan Adetoyese

You mean in Nigeria
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
kingyakos:

She's not powerful in nigeria, she was just the former 1st lady of Abia and very powerful and influential in Ogboni fratanity. Not the ROF, the real deep and dark Ogboni

Omo
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
LadyExcellency:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu was always running to her house in Abia State, when Obasanjo was all out to settle scores with Tinubu.

Tinubu and Ngige should be eternally grateful to the most "powerful" woman of the underworld in Nigeria.

You really know a lot about this woman. Heard she is mammy water sef

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
fk001:
My bro was the one snapping the pictures

That means you are eating small from the National cake grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
riverbird:

That woman is no ordinary woman, woman knows spiritual things and things more than she knows the physical

Hmmm. I have been hearing this for sometime now. Heard IBB was boy during the military days also.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by Banhammy717: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
That's a typical Yoruba man for you.
Showing respect to elders is in their DNA
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by donforeign: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
AustineE1:
Orji uzor Kalu's mother is very powerful,a principality,she is highly revered in the circle and those who knows what i mean can relate with what i just said. Remember Orji Uzor Kalu's battle then with Obasanjo,also with Tony Anineh(mr fix it),it was his mom who summoned the parties involved and they settled. Also remember when Orji Uzor kalu accussed Obasanjo then president and asked him to tell Nigerians why he gives his mom a jeep every year for homage...if you know you know!!!
she's a local witch n local champion that all..
Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
AustineE1:
Orji uzor Kalu's mother is very powerful,a principality,she is highly revered in the circle and those who knows what i mean can relate with what i just said. Remember Orji Uzor Kalu's battle then with Obasanjo,also with Tony Anineh(mr fix it),it was his mom who summoned the parties involved and they settled. Also remember when Orji Uzor kalu accussed Obasanjo then president and asked him to tell Nigerians why he gives his mom a jeep every year for homage...if you know you know!!!

I have heard a lot of mysterious things about this woman.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by stanluiz(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ouk mother and Ta orji and sons. These are the wicked cabals that hold Abia state to hostage and bondage. Yet Abia people keep voting for their oppressors! What an Irony!

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) by donforeign: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
tyinfinity:
I love tinubu Asiwaju because of his humility.unlike a proud and arrogant Pandora obituary
ode u no get sense.. humility because he bow to e fellow ogboni member.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yuguda Left Empty Treasury, Destroyed Bauchi - Governor Abubakar / Kiki And Laolu Osinbajo Complete Their NYSC, Share Adorable Photos / Nasiru Haladu Danu Is Sponsor Of Pro-Buhari Protest In New York - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.