Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,797 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde (19812 Views)

Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock / Gbajabiamila Appoints Anayo Nnebe, APGA Member As Aide, APC Fumes / Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by kingamaa(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2022
Comments like this won't mend fences

It will ignite fire

Resolution is still far from PDP
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Dennisbulkan: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2022
aylive02:
grin

I am for OBI, but I no like him voice.

Because you're a lowkey PDP. You wished he's fully supported the kleptocrat hence your disappointment otherwise there's no reason for you not to love his voice because he's a torn in your supposedly enemies' butt cheesy
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Streetdreamx(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2022
The APC should go straight and channel it to Gov Wike and stop beating around.
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Tvoice: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Weitin kon concern APC

They should mind dia curruption business
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by tolaade1960: 8:31am On Sep 19, 2022
Are u from Oyo State? You would have seen his footprints. His second term is certain.

Jking20:
Like Makinde like Ortom. Birds of the same feather.
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Babastrong(m): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=Zonefree post=116803117]APC is now playing opposition to PDP and LP. Interesting times ahead. [olodo! . APC is an opposition party in oyo state since the ruling party is PDP. Don't just open your mouth and vomit worms]
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by segun18(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2022
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Makinde, Ikpeazu and Ortom have now become Wike's aides. These are governors that have failed their people abysmally, they are now been employed by Wike to make noise.
My brother I don't know about others but forget politics. Makinde has done well. He was doing well even before venturing into politics and he has done well.
Everyone, even his political enemies knows Makinde is not your typical Nigerian politician but a fine gentleman.
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by aylive02(m): 8:40am On Sep 19, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

Because you're a lowkey PDP. You wished he's fully supported the kleptocrat hence your disappointment otherwise there's no reason for you not to love his voice because he's a torn in your supposedly enemies' butt cheesy
. Were. Anyone who doesn't support tinubu is either a pdp or an igbo
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by comrChris(m): 8:46am On Sep 19, 2022
I have said it before and I'm saying it again that Makinde is not being wise by following Wike to cause trouble in PDP. Among the governors on wike side, he's the only one still running for a second term, others are already rounding off their own and have nothing to lose
He foolishly followed Wike to ignore Adeleke's campaign in Osun and rushed to congratulate him when he won, maybe they camp thought Adeleke was not going to win so that they will come and boast it's because of their absence that made PDP to lose. Now, with all this his drama, how does he want PDP bigwigs to attend his own campaign?
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by aksule(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2022
Listening to this party, you would have thought that it's so rosy in the states and federally that they control. Suffice it to say that this is the very party that promised the masses that things will be very cool, only to find ourselves in a hotter situations.
It's campaign time, and there's a wise saying that "those who feel it know it". No more deception please. Let the people vote into power those they believe will work for them and throw out those they feel did not deserve their confidence.
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by mamaafrik(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2022
Dundee,when the Northerners were uniting against wike una brain went on recess Abi.
A southern unity is what we need.
Next time they will not think of us as mere onlookers.
Mumu Fulani-hausas who think they can just do as they like and go away
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Dracula05: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2022
All this things are staged man! Seyi will work for Tinubu come 2023..leave party ....open ya eyes!!
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Uzosaint(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2022
LSF Makinde, u're Karid, don't let Gov Wike(who is about completing his tenure)which you that is seeking re-election ruin your chances but rather find a way for peaceful and amicable resolution of the inter wrangling within your party
And by the way,I don't even see Makinde as an Aide to Wike(Don't forget Wike is his brother in law as the wife is from Rivers State),give the Aide to the one that built one flyover in 7years!!!
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Ayilara1(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2022
Victorblaze14:
Makinde has done a great job in OYO state, he's loved by many and he's the next big thing just like peter obi

What has he done, he is mediocre?

Isn't this the governor that promised to increase our IGR?
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by OLOKOESHIN: 9:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Deltafirstson:

Was he not holding meetings with apc presidential candidate?
Tell me how a serious governor seeking for a second term should be having meetings with opposition presidential candidate?
Post his recent meeting picture with Tinubu here so I can believe your point....not when Tinubu visited him to greet him in office last year ooo
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Indispensable85(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2022
Nosayer:

Pẹlẹ o.....you don't know the difference between errand boys and political allies abi?

Or you Sha want criticize? You'll still get hungry after doing so. Please save your energy

We're not all hungry like you and your family. Know this and sleep well.
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Indispensable85(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2022
slimanyd:

So, tell me the highest position tinubu don hold then . Chai. U people will never stop confusing urself

Dunce is Tinubu serving as governor from another state same time as Sanwo Olu? Your dead brain can't note the difference.
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by ictplotter(m): 9:22am On Sep 19, 2022
Softboy001:
PDP shot themselves in the leg when they made atiku their presidential candidate, do you expect another northerner to rule after 8 hopeless years of northern rule.
Atiku is not a northern but a Nigerian and a unifer. He is still the best among Obi, Tinubu and kwankwaso
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by seanwilliam(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2022
Victorblaze14:
Makinde has done a great job in OYO state, he's loved by many and he's the next big thing just like peter obi

I think I like this makinde of a person. He embraces continuity and honestly he’s working . I won’t think twice to vote for him if he runs for presidency.. second term is secured already.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Benchilwell: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2022
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Makinde, Ikpeazu and Ortom have now become Wike's aides. These are governors that have failed their people abysmally, they are now been employed by Wike to make noise.
how makinde, yes ikpeazu and ortom not makinde.
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by phransix2: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2022
Indispensable85:

Atleast the performing Sanwo Olu is not an errand boy to his fellow governor from another state.

Performing GSM is not running errands for just a Governor but an Experienced Wike who was also Presidential aspirant. And GSM knows he needs him for his political journey. Now tell me isn't GSM smart?
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by boluwatife122: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2022
another1:

https://punchng.com/stop-acting-as-wikes-aide-apc-tells-makinde/
I don't want to know...am voting makinde for second term and Peter obi for president
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by anozie33146: 9:47am On Sep 19, 2022
Just like Sanwo Olu is BAT's errand boy abi? APC should learn to mind it's business....Just like Sanwo Olu is BAT's errand boy abi? APC should learn to mind it's business.......
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by BJanta: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2022
I live in Oyo State, all that's written here is a fiction. This is guy is a performer . The people in the state love him so much and have vowed to by all fair means vote him in for his second term , while also voting for Tinubu for his presidential bid . But I personally don't like the way he tags about with Wike like a lap dog . And of course, he will come to shame sooner or later if he continues behaviour. But to say he hasn't performed , is a lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Cantonese: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2022
I read this and wondered if I read correctly:

“ Today, we have a government which prefers empowerment of miscreants to creation of enabling environment for investors to engage our teeming unemployed youths”.

Who else read where APC talked about Makinde empowering miscreants?

Please which of the parties and its candidate empowered and still empowers agberos? Infact agberos are having the hope that if their candidate succeeds, then they will have a field day in Nigeria.

Jagbajantis people.
Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by HRMK: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2022
i wonder why makinde is following him up and down like his servant!

1 Like

Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by wolesmile(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:
APC is now playing opposition to PDP and LP. Interesting times ahead.
Of course they'll play opposition to PDP in PDP controlled State, just like PDP is playing opposition to them in APC controlled State and at the national level.
But opposition to LP? Is LP in government yet?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by Shikena(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2022
GSM is a breath of fresh air in Oyo and doing ok but pls don't bring Sanwo-olu into this. Unless you are blinded by sentiment, Sanwo is miles ahead. You will need tons of excuses and incoherent arguments with little real sense to downplay Sanwo's simplicity, drive, focus, energy, personality and presence. He is always moving. Not your typical Nigerian governor with ruler mentality at all. 'It is Lagos' can't be the reason.

I had little expectation of Sanwo but I deal in facts and reality, he has convinced me with works. No packaging needed, I've seen the completed and the ongoing.

1 Like

Re: Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde by SmartyPants(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:
APC is now playing opposition to PDP and LP. Interesting times ahead.

APC is the opposition in Oyo. So what do you mean?

And is Labour Party in government anywherw for APC to be playing opposition to them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, George Obiozor Has Died / PDP National Secretary, Sam Anyanwu Rejects Imo Results, Sets Up Legal Team / APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.