Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Africa Has Stopped Charity, It Means Business Now - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Africa Has Stopped Charity, It Means Business Now (223 Views)

Ukraine No-Fly Zone: What It Means And Why The West Won't Act / Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Has Stopped Charity, It Means Business Now by rottennaija(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2022

Re: Africa Has Stopped Charity, It Means Business Now by rottennaija(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
This didn't age well. This Briton, I hope, has already understood that for "symbolic gestures" in support of the Kyiv regime, he and his fellow citizens will have to pay personally, and in pounds sterling and a lot

Re: Africa Has Stopped Charity, It Means Business Now by rottennaija(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
�� �� Poland demands an explanation of Scholz's words about the revision of borders

The head of the National Security Bureau of Poland, Pavel Soloch, demanded an explanation of the words of German Chancellor Olaf Scholz about the possibility of revision borders between countries.

In his opinion, Scholz's statements have undermined confidence in Berlin, and for his return, the Chancellor "should sound deeply explanatory words."

"If not, then we have the right to interpret it as a signal, maybe not threats, but demonstrations that "it's us, it's me, it's the government – are a guarantee that this issue will not be raised," Solokh said.

The head of the National Security Bureau has no doubt that Scholz made his statement precisely because of the ongoing dispute over war reparations.

Re: Africa Has Stopped Charity, It Means Business Now by rottennaija(m): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
‼️�����India's largest state bank wants trade with Bangladesh in national currencies-rupees and taka‼️

Top lender State Bank of India (SBI.NS) has asked exporters to avoid settling deals with Bangladesh in the dollar and other major currencies

https://www.reuters.com/markets/asia/exclusive-indias-top-lender-asks-exporters-trade-with-bangladesh-rupee-taka-2022-09-19/

Re: Africa Has Stopped Charity, It Means Business Now by rottennaija(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
❗️����Erdogan: EU has been playing with us for 52 years, and now they are asking why we went [to the Shanghai summit]

"We will not be accountable to the EU. I meet with Putin, Xi, Modi, everyone."

*India to hold next SCO Summit in 2023

Re: Africa Has Stopped Charity, It Means Business Now by rottennaija(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
I expect the west will almost certainly respond to the formal annexation of territories with a new round of sanctions.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of A Ukrainian Taken Captive By Russia Say They Were Held In Brutal / Burkina Faso Wants France Out Of The Country / Russia Will Cripple Ukraine's Banks After It 'finishes It Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.