Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos (76287 Views)

Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma / Swankyjerry Styled Jamil Abubakar As He Weds Fatima Dangote / Olajumoke Orisaguna Features In New Movie As A Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by Solofresh2: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
inoki247:
lol if u no get confidence for this just life try ur best get even if na small money confidence will locate u....
I dey tell you my brother
After all the suffer wet I don suffer be nah money later give me confidence and self esteem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by dododawa1: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
This guy get money pass DANGOTE,now I believed.
Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by Viraltrends123: 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Okunga:

I pray your kids have deformity like Shatta Bandle then I’ll love to hear you repeat what you just wrote.

Everybody with their own.. Nod ur head and move ahead no dey kill person rather than displaying that the only thing smart about you is your smartphone.

Happy Married Life Bandle.
must you curse his kids @ merch to make point. Everyone one is here to give their own opinion, he didn't abuse Shatta, what's wrong with some people here naa, that's how you people would be taking curses on yourself, later on you will forget you are the cause of your problems.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by obembet(f): 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:
Funny how Shatta bandle come fine pass the bride undecided

This man got bad taste for women.

The bride must be the happiest woman on earth. She got herself a clean and refined man in Bandle.

U get bad mouth grin
Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by deavicky(m): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:

The bride must be the happiest woman on earth. She got herself a clean and refined man in Bandle.
my brother wonder will never end. I think say na only me see am.
Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by deavicky(m): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
Viraltrends123:
must you curse his kids @ merch to make point. Everyone one is here to give their own opinion, he didn't abuse Shatta, what's wrong with some people here naa, that's how you people would be taking curses on yourself, later on you will forget you are the cause of your problems.
he is probably a dwarf.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by id4sho(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:

No be by Mary Kay or looking hot. If u lose Carry oloshos come house, she go still dey play around. Bring infections, tarnish your image, scatter your hard work and watch your death. I think he used the African man in him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by deavicky(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
Okunga:

I pray your kids have deformity like Shatta Bandle then I’ll love to hear you repeat what you just wrote.

Everybody with their own.. Nod ur head and move ahead no dey kill person rather than displaying that the only thing smart about you is your smartphone.

Happy Married Life Bandle.
but the guy didn't really say anything bad nah. Tell me if shatta na wheelbarrow pusher the girl for gree marry him.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by Kajaard: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
Even with the make-up, the wife still looks like a masquerade undecided
Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ugly marriage undecided
Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by SONYCITY: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
happy marrage my man
Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by Dearlord(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Men are the problem to their selves.

Are you wishing your fellow man not to marry because he is physically challenged?
Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by Omodua(m): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Eriggs:
X wizard, na u arrange am abi?
Beta keep silent for dia
Don't you know it's arranged marriage. Who go marry that ugly ape if not arrangee marriage?
Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by Kingosytex(m): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
emmyluizzz:
this is a simple lesson to all the foolish men out there who thinks big dick and handsome face attracts an average girl..keep wasting your time...go and make money then these bitches will come running and begging for you

No vex abeg... Women no dey succeed?
Women no dey make money?

look at this dwarf...he is short ...ugly and probably have a small dick yet he is married before you that is tall ... handsome and have a big cock....be wise go and make money
Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by TimeArena1(f): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Congratulations to the newlyweds.
Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by QuickStandard: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
You don't deserve a response.
Eriggs:
.... na ur wahala?!
See him mouth like wahala grin
Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by ufuosman(m): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by johniyazo: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Shatta bunDa
Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
grin
deavicky:
he is probably a dwarf.
Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by Akerele44(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:

And OP write beautiful bride

Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by Tabletuner(m): 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:

You get bad mouth.
Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by DanielPat01: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
It this guy for me. Dude understands what is respect hence reducing his height as low as possible while being sprayed. �❣️

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by emmyluizzz: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
NezzyMike:

As if you can create your hair. So he shouldn't get married cus of his physical looks? You should be happy for him that the lady agreed to marry him. May God have mercy on you.

our God is a merciful God...so thank you

but I think you also should have mercy on your brain...too much weed and kia kia affect it...you punk
Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by Sonicroyel: 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
Shatter Bandle and his Bundle of joy
Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by sisisioge: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
The guy should have paid for someone to dress and makeup for his bride jare grin. I think they will be fine together.
Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by BeanmanX(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Wetin this gender no fit do for money?...Dem fit marry gorrila because of money.
Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by Swaggnum(m): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
cool
Eriggs:
.... na ur wahala?!
See him mouth like wahala grin
Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
Which one is the bride? undecided both creatures looks the same to me. I am still waiting to see the money that was sprayed.
Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by tundey4all(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
She married him because of his money
Re: Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos by magzey: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:

May God forgive u grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' / Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.