Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home (657 Views)

Colombia President Cuts Ties With Israel Over War On Gaza / Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by WannaHowzit(m): 10:25am On Sep 19, 2022
FunU2
Re: SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by eliyke(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2022
;Dour own leaders go 4rm Dere go anoda event 4 anoda country,very useless set of people

1 Like

Re: SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by WannaHowzit(m): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2022
FunU2
Re: SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by Llight101(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2022
Family First: SA is his Family. That's what a reasonable Leader will do. But here in Nigeria.........

1 Like

Re: SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by Ebubu: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2022
Llight101:
Family First: SA is his Family. That's what a reasonable Leader will do. But here in Nigeria.........
ASUU dey on strike but buhari don japa nothing concern am. if na SA president dey outside and em universities go on strike, he will rush down and leave whatever he’s doing
Re: SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by 22o62021: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2022
Make I no talk

Other will help me do the talking
Re: SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by WannaHowzit(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2022
Ebubu:
ASUU dey on strike but buhari don japa nothing concern am. if na SA president dey outside and em universities go on strike, he will rush down and leave whatever he’s doing

Fun
Re: SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by mbaboy(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Buhari and Osibanjo are out of the country in the midst of ASUU strike

1 Like

Re: SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by RenaissanceGuy: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
South Africa seems to be one of the few countries in Africa that can talk back at the US or any so-called world power, or take an independent decision against US' interest. I've been observing it.
Re: SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by Danny50: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Commendable
Re: SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by Parachoko: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
South Africa seems to be one of the few countries in Africa that can talk back at the US or any so-called world power, or take an independent decision against US' interest I've been observing it.
Yes you're right, Nigeria is among this few African countries you're talking about.
Re: SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by WannaHowzit(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
South Africa seems to be one of the few countries in Africa that can talk back at the US or any so-called world power, or take an independent decision against US' interest I've been observing it.

SA maintained its non-aligned status from when the ANC was still in exile.

We can argue the current and past postures in the democratic era , if u like.
Re: SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by WannaHowzit(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Yes you're right, Nigeria is among this few African countries you're talking about.

U think Nigeria which is supplied with free drones and other artillery from the west to fight Boko Haram is independent grin

RenaissanceGuy please show your guy exit points before I destroy him grin

Chaos14 I've got a future cat ponmo carcass for you naw.
Re: SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by Parachoko: 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
WannaHowzit:

U think Nigeria which is supplied with free drones and other artillery from the west to fight Boko Haram is independent grin

What are you talking about? undecided
Re: SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by WannaHowzit(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
Parachoko:
What are you talking about? undecided

Who supplies u with arms - the West or who? You're indebted to them.

Have u ever heard Americans went in to stop SA crime?

Americans fighting xenophobia?

THAT GUY WAS RIGHT : SA OWES NOBOBY!

Americans ending looting?
Re: SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by Parachoko: 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Who supplies u with arms - the West or who? You're indebted to them.

Have u ever heard Americans went in to stop SA crime?

Americans fighting xenophobia?

Americans ending looting?
I do not understand what you're crying about for real sad
Re: SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by WannaHowzit(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Parachoko:
I do not understand what you're crying about for real sad

Then u got lost burna boy - go to entertainment section and debate how the paint is drying in the BBNaija house ok.

Shalom.
Re: SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by Parachoko: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Then u got lost burna boy - go to entertainment section and debate how the paint is drying in the BBNaija house ok.

Shalom.
Re: SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by WannaHowzit(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
Parachoko:

That how u win debates in Nigeria?

Yawnfest. No wonder SA is miles ahead.
Re: SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by Chaos14: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Wetin concern me? Abeg no de shalaye with my name for there
Re: SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by WannaHowzit(m): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chaos14:
Wetin concern me? Abeg no de shalaye with my name for there

And then u say u come to SA and dominate grin U can even stand up to a gay SA guy. grin

Let's close this thread.

I WIN.

GAME OVER!!!
Re: SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by Chaos14: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
WannaHowzit:

And then u say u come to SA and dominate grin U can even stand up to a gay SA guy. grin

Let's close this thread.

I WIN.

GAME OVER!!!
So you admit it. You are gay
Re: SA President Cuts US & Queen's Funeral To Attend To Power Crisis At Home by WannaHowzit(m): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chaos14:
So you admit it. You are gay

Yes I'm gay. Go tell them to ban me as sore losers always do. You were outwitted by a gay ONCE AGAIN! grin

Also tell them to look out for another exciting SA MONIKER cool, those uncritical thinking ass wipes of yours.

Also tell them to japa to South Sudan, SA is for THE THINKING MAN cool

Shalom coward

(1) (Reply)

US Sending Patriotsl Defense Systems TO Ukraine / Watch New Russia Nuclear Hypertension Hypersonic Missile / The War Is Not Yet Over, But Ukraine Has Already Lost-The hill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.