Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral (73937 Views)

Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / "You Have A Serious Weight Problem" — Trump Mocks Man At His Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by FullBlastLight: 3:59am On Sep 21, 2022
"If I were president, they wouldn't have sat me back there" - Trump mocks Biden for the 14th row seat he was given at the Queen's funeral

Donald Trump has mocked Joe Biden for being given a seat on the 14th row at the Queen's funeral and said if he were the president he would have been moved closer to the front of the audience.

The former President said on his social media platform - Truth Social - that it showed there is "no respect" for the United States anymore. He also insisted it was a good time for Biden to get to know "leaders of certain Third World Countries".

In his first reaction to the funeral, Trump noted Biden's position in Westminster Abbey behind the Polish president.

He wrote: "This is what's happened to America in just two short years. No respect! However, a good time for our President to get to know the leaders of certain Third World countries."

He added: "If I were president, they wouldn't have sat me back there—and our Country would be much different than it is right now!"

He then quoted his own tweet and added: "In real estate, like in politics and life, location is everything."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/if-i-were-president-they-wouldnt-have-sat-me-back-there-trump-mocks-biden-for-the-14th-row-seat-he-was-given-at-the-queens-funeral.html

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by FullBlastLight: 4:00am On Sep 21, 2022
More pictures:

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by mymadam(m): 4:31am On Sep 21, 2022
Sour grapes!

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by cRobo: 4:55am On Sep 21, 2022
Trump my man

388 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Moh247: 5:04am On Sep 21, 2022
cool

Trump and drama

311 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by God1000(m): 5:04am On Sep 21, 2022
Very childish Man, he doesn't care about rectitude and protocols in such event.

Biden sat down by himself in that particular chair, the same with other leaders.
He could have gone to the front row if he wanted to, but he's not an attention seeking freak like Donald trump.

I can't wait to see Donald trump in prison, he should also be barred from holding any public office for the rest of his miserable life.

This man tried so hard to destabilise US democracy and he's still doing it, he embraced US foes and pushed allies away.
MAGA republicans led by Donald trump are hellbent on destroying USA, they are the greatest threat to America today, not Russia and China.

For nigerians admiring such racist and white supremacist, you all should be ashamed of yourselves

473 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by jimetagambo: 5:42am On Sep 21, 2022
Sour loser and petulant child. It would be disrespectful for King Charles and descendants of the Queen to give up their front seats for Biden.

171 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by vastolord4(m): 5:58am On Sep 21, 2022
Truth be told thrump (as I call him) is loud mouthed but the mf really knows his worth.. real businessman and know timing and location are the 2 most important factors for growth in both business and real life

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by tydi(m): 6:01am On Sep 21, 2022
Trump with the balls
Putin with the balls of steel

Like for Trump share for Putin

260 Likes 92 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Maynman: 6:23am On Sep 21, 2022
vastolord4:
Truth be told thrump (as I call him) is loud mouthed but the mf really knows his worth.. real businessman and know timing and location are the 2 most important factors for growth in both business and real life

Timing and location in a funeral?
That’s a narcissistic behavior.

271 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by mysticwarrior(m): 6:24am On Sep 21, 2022
Biden is a very humble man and probably chose not to seat at the front.

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by vastolord4(m): 6:29am On Sep 21, 2022
Maynman:

Timng and location in a funeral?
That’s a narcissistic behavior.

In your own land, even her casket would be given attention than your king.. Aboy, please..

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Maynman: 6:31am On Sep 21, 2022
vastolord4:

In your own land, even her casket would be given attention than your king.. Aboy, please..

Given attention to by low self esteem, ignorant and uneducated slaves. Agirl, please too..

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by michlins(m): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2022
What the man doesn't understand is that by being at the fourteenth row, he's given lots of human shield in case of an attack.

Safety of the president takes precedent over sitting arrangements

167 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by mytime24(f): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Drama king

9 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Redstubpen: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Daniel058(m): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2022
Trump zukwanuike!!

E get how elders go too talk e loose respect

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2022
Biden sat in the 14th row of the Queen’s Funeral while Trump sat on Truth Social, a sinking ship in its last days that has stiffed its developers. The whole UK knew the Queen’s disdain for Trump so like everything else out of his mouth, this is a big lie.

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by IsSlyFoxxMad: 8:21am On Sep 21, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
Biden sat in the 14th row of the Queen’s Funeral while Trump sat on Truth Social, a sinking ship in its last days that has stiffed its developers. The whole UK knew the Queen’s disdain for Trump so like everything else out of his mouth, this is a big lie.

Trump wasn’t invited like every other ex president wasn’t invited but you have to find a way to make it look like a snub for him lmao. Babe you are educated. Pls do better.

P.s why was tour god Biden all the way back In the 14h row if he is so big?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by IsSlyFoxxMad: 8:22am On Sep 21, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Trump wasn’t invited like every other ex president wasn’t invited but you have to find a way to make it look like a snub for him lmao. Babe you are educated. Pls do better.

P.s why was your god Biden all the way back In the 14h row if he is so big?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by DaInferno(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2022
FullBlastLight:
"If I were president, they wouldn't have sat me back there" - Trump mocks Biden for the 14th row seat he was given at the Queen's funeral

Donald Trump has mocked Joe Biden for being given a seat on the 14th row at the Queen's funeral and said if he were the president he would have been moved closer to the front of the audience.

The former President said on his social media platform - Truth Social - that it showed there is "no respect" for the United States anymore. He also insisted it was a good time for Biden to get to know "leaders of certain Third World Countries".

In his first reaction to the funeral, Trump noted Biden's position in Westminster Abbey behind the Polish president.

He wrote: "This is what's happened to America in just two short years. No respect! However, a good time for our President to get to know the leaders of certain Third World countries."

He added: "If I were president, they wouldn't have sat me back there—and our Country would be much different than it is right now!"

He then quoted his own tweet and added: "In real estate, like in politics and life, location is everything."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/if-i-were-president-they-wouldnt-have-sat-me-back-there-trump-mocks-biden-for-the-14th-row-seat-he-was-given-at-the-queens-funeral.html
seems kinda childish to me

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by illicit(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2022
It's a funeral not an avenue to show yourself

Whether front seat or back

U will also end up in a coffin like everyone else

That's what matters

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by FullBlastLight: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2022
God1000:

Biden sat down by himself in that particular chair, the same with other leaders.
He could have gone to the front row if he wanted to, but he's not an attention seeking freak like Donald trump.

I can't wait to see Donald trump in prison, he should also be barred from holding any public office for the rest of his miserable life.

This man tried so hard to destabilise US democracy and he's still doing it, he embraced US foes and pushed allies away.
Maga republicans led by Donald trump are hellbent on destroying USA, they are the greatest threat to America today, not Russia and China.

Abeg, shift!

U know diddly regarding what u're talking abt!

U shld be arrested & prosecuted 4 hate speech & malicious comment!

No sound intellectual mind who didn't know as yet dt America under Biden has been receding in power, formidability, influence & respect in d world arena, wich cldn't had been d case under d "Otalknado", action-man, Trump!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Generalwoodz(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2022
Osibanjo and co are standing outside under the canopy

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Baronthecelebri: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2022
Trump my Man

5 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Baronthecelebri: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Osibanjo and co are standing outside under the canopy
hahahaha grin comrade calm down

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2022
angry
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by BigDawsNet: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2022
If I'm Osinbanjo, I will sit close to Biden

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Femiwilli: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by adioolayi(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2022
Biden was late to the event...front row occupied grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Beverlyjean(f): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2022
God1000:

Maga republicans led by Donald trump are hellbent on destroying USA, they are the greatest threat to America today, not Russia and China.

Story... why did he insist on using the beast when others came in a coach ??

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2022
The seating arrangements for the leaders who attended the funeral was as follows...

Kings and Queens, and royals from other countries
Commonwealth nations
Then other nations , USA inclusive.

It's called PRECEDENTS.

Trump is full of hot air, as usual...though in fairness, if he was in power, and had to sit there, his woke opponents would make the same comments.

Sometimes, I hate politics.

50 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) / North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.