Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Church Ushers To Stop Forcing Women To Cover Their Heads - Pastor Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Ushers To Stop Forcing Women To Cover Their Heads - Pastor Kumuyi (140 Views)

Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Church Ushers To Stop Forcing Women To Cover Their Heads - Pastor Kumuyi by Winterex: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2022
Pastor Kumuyi has tackled some female members of his congregation for always dressing “shabbily”.
The General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor Williams Kumuyi has asked church ushers to stop enforcing head covering for ladies in his church. Kumuyi said, “Somebody is coming to our church for the first time. And she happens to be a lady not covering her head. We ask the person to cover her head before coming in.

“We don’t know whether the person does not even know God. We confront her out there before she even enters the church. We don’t know if she does not know how to pray or prophesy. But we impose rules on her.

“If I were the person, I would wonder what kind of church is this? If they treat me like a primary school girl, that will be my last time coming to the church.”

(1) (Reply)

Testifier Time; See The Dunamis TV Show Tending (video) / God Vs Jesus (who Do You Love The Most�) Interview / New Italian Prime Minister Vows To Protect 'god, Family, Country' As Media Tie H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.