Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Investors In Need Of Businesses To Fund - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investors In Need Of Businesses To Fund (723 Views)

Jos Delight Holds Reception For Prospective Investors In Plateau (Photos, Video) / Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors In Need Of Businesses To Fund by mrwilson(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2022
We represent a group of angel investors who are seeking means of expanding their business interest in the following sectors: Oil/Gas, Construction, Real Estate, Mining, Transportation, Health Sector and Tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector.

If you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other VIABLE business, please write us for possible business co-operation. More so, we are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating a 10% annual return on investment (AROI) Joint Venture partnership and Hard loan funding can also be considered.

Project worth should be a minimum of fifty million Naira (N50,000,000)

We look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you.

WhatsApp: +2348135299348
Contactpewilson@gmail.com
Re: Investors In Need Of Businesses To Fund by MatrixReloaded: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2022
Any upfront payment like administrative fee and mobilisation fee won't be entertained.
mrwilson:
We represent a group of angel investors who are seeking means of expanding their business interest in the following sectors: Oil/Gas, Construction, Real Estate, Mining, Transportation, Health Sector and Tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector.

If you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other VIABLE business, please write us for possible business co-operation. More so, we are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating a 10% annual return on investment (AROI) Joint Venture partnership and Hard loan funding can also be considered.

1 Like

Re: Investors In Need Of Businesses To Fund by thesicilian: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2022
I'm looking for investors but my start up budget is 20 million Naira
Re: Investors In Need Of Businesses To Fund by mrwilson(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2022
No upfront, administrative, or mobilisation fee!
MatrixReloaded:
Any upfront payment like administrative fee and mobilisation fee won't be entertained.
Re: Investors In Need Of Businesses To Fund by mrwilson(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Please get in touch via the contact options.
thesicilian:
Re: Investors In Need Of Businesses To Fund by SavageResponse(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
mrwilson:

Emmanuel na for where you take see N50 million investible funds?!

For this life abi na for dream?

Na laugh I dey laugh o!

1 Like

Re: Investors In Need Of Businesses To Fund by SavageResponse(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

thesicilian:

For your info the guy who opened this thread does not have 50 million anywhere.

His name is Emmanuel and he's based at Okota which is a melting point for 419ners in Lagos.

I don warn una!

1 Like

Re: Investors In Need Of Businesses To Fund by thesicilian: 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
SavageResponse:

His name is Emmanuel and he's based at Okota which is a melting point for 419ners in Lagos.

I don warn una!
Lol. I suspected as such

1 Like

Re: Investors In Need Of Businesses To Fund by Fxmanager(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
mrwilson:

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex
Re: Investors In Need Of Businesses To Fund by mrwilson(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
I don't know who you are and it is very wrong of you to come into a public trend to say things you know nothing about. If you have a problem understanding simple constructive writings, perhaps you should seek understanding. The above publication didn't state that I fund businesses, it states that we represent a group of angel investors. We only facilitate and collect a success fee when a business owner (s) is worthy of being funded and must have sealed every agreement with investors and have the funds disbursed.

Disclaimer: I am not into fraud as alleged by SavageResponse. If there is anyone claiming of being defrauded by me, I urge that the affected person should take me up legally. I can be contacted via 08135299348 either on WhatsApp or direct call.

As for you SavageResponse, since you're claiming to know me, I urge you to please call the police to come to apprehend me since you're sure I am into fraud. I am also daring you to reveal yourself and contact me directly if you know that your claims are true.

Dear Nairalanders, if there is anyone who has the contact information of this so-called SavageResponse,
I would be more than grateful to have it. You will be appreciated with good measures.

Thank you!
SavageResponse:

Emmanuel na for where you take see N50 million investible funds?!

For this life abi na for dream?

Na laugh I dey laugh o!
Re: Investors In Need Of Businesses To Fund by BriskhoffBox: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2022
SavageResponse:

I don warn una!

Guy! You've been destined to die poor. Any time you hear people talking about millions, your default thinking is fraud since you've concluded in your mind that you will never make such money in your pathetic peasantry life.

As stupid as you are, all you could say is he's based in Okota and that makes him a fraudster. Poverty don decay your brain guy! I hope you get to eat today!
Re: Investors In Need Of Businesses To Fund by SavageResponse(m): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
BriskhoffBox:

Guy! You've been destined to die poor. Any time you hear people talking about millions, your default thinking is fraud since you've concluded in your mind that you will never make such money in your pathetic peasantry life.

As stupid as you are, all you could say is he's based in Okota and that makes him a fraudster. Poverty don decay your brain guy! I hope you get to eat today!

The level where I am you won't get there even if you had two lifetimes!

Since you're looking for people to invest in your rubbish forex trading project I challenge you to approach him to invest just $5,000 in it.

I still stand by what I said earlier MrWilson does not have access to investible funds of N50 million anywhere on planet earth!!!

1 Like

Re: Investors In Need Of Businesses To Fund by jidowu84: 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
my business needs an investment of just #20m and capable of paying back in 4 years @ #450,000 per month interests inclusive without any problem or defaults.i will give a call tomorow cos the machinery is waiting for pickup .
Re: Investors In Need Of Businesses To Fund by earthlymichael: 3:18am On Oct 20, 2022
Problem with Nigerian investtors.

Unlike our foreign counterparts who invest in businesses, and give 5 to even 10 years of ups and down growth life to business, Nigerian investors will want to invest and start earning profit now, now, now.

No time allowed for business stability, no investment on promotion that will amount to loss for investors, to create awareness of business, for the first few years of business, they just want the business to start coughing money for them as soon as their money is injected.

These people sometimes make me wander if they even understand how business works.

The worst part is, they want to relegate your business idea and efforts to 10% or even less because they brought in say 100m or thereabout.

They forget that their money is equally as useless without your idea as your idea is useless without money.

Anyway, let me stop here for now.

I am NOT against seeking investors for your business, but I will always encourage you to start your business first and thrive as much as you can, then when you meet investors, you sell your shares to them.

You can even sell just 5% of your company share to them for the same 100million naira they want to sideline your ideas and effort to 10% with.

And if you are thinking of a business to start that is high profit and less competition in Nigeria, think of this chemical business.

And I am talking about production here. Like gum. Evostic, contact adhesive etc. You can contact your brothers in Lagos, Aba, and Kano, and you will know how profiting it is.

You can also start with 1m or more depending on your financial strenght.

I always advise, you start small and grow higher. That way, you will know the nitty-gritty of the business.

You can follow this link to know more, and contact for more details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSQQ1X7su2U

1 Like

Re: Investors In Need Of Businesses To Fund by BriskhoffBox: 9:03am On Oct 20, 2022
SavageResponse:

Since you're looking for people to invest in your rubbish forex trading project I challenge you to approach him to invest just $5,000 in it.

I still stand by what I said earlier MrWilson does not have access to investible funds of N50 million anywhere on planet earth!!!

The level? You are so clownish dawg. Sebi I challenged your Papa may we clear levels. Your papa run like mad . For your information, the challenge is still open but I know you will never take it because your papa dey below ground level. Na only mouth poor men dey get!
Re: Investors In Need Of Businesses To Fund by mrwilson(m): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2022
Why not reveal your identity you son of a penurious dump? You're so hopeless and useless to the extent that all you do in this forum is falsify credible opportunities.

Your mind is so small to the extent that you have given up on bigger things and you think your foolishness will prevail.

Since you're sure that I am a fraudster who lives in Okota and have no access to investible funds, why not reveal yourself if you're man enough? At least here is a fraudster daring you to come and arrest him. My phone number is here on this forum and is always active. This should be a quick catch for you.

To make it easy, why not drop your location/contact information I promise you that I'll be at your disposal for apprehension since I'm a fraudster.

You're claiming to be on a level that someone can't achieve even if he has two lifetimes. Dear lord of achievement, I am daring you once more to reveal yourself and your location. This fraudster is ready to dance with you in the summer.

I am daring you with your mother's womb, reveal yourself, please �

SavageResponse:

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? / Do You Need a Reliable Website Design Service? Contact Me / 1 Dollar Now N1,000 Naira In Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.