Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive (909 Views)

Thief's Face Transforms Into Chinese Man's After Beating (photo) / White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by lifenija: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2022
A Chinese national resident in Kano, Geng Quangrong, has disclosed why he stabbed his Nigerian girlfriend, Ummu Kulthum, to death.

Geng killed 23-year-old Ummu last Friday, September 16, in her home in Kabuga Quarters, Dorayi Babba area of Kano State.Geng, 47, said he killed Ummi because she promised to marry him but later reneged on that promise after he had spent so much money on her.

Geng has since been transferred to the state headquarters at Bompai for further investigation and prosecution.

Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by Chnbanc: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2022
I don too read this man story
About wetin he don spend for the Muslim gal.
Abeg make them sentence this murderer...
Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by kelspinall(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
to any gal still fooling a man should stop..lesrn from this..i don talk my own
Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by kushma(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
I knew this might be the motive behind it, for the man to even know the girls room and the mom was aware of the spending because I think she was gaining from it. However, that shouldn’t give you a reason to kill someone so rust in jail and Rip to the girl
Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by budaatum: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Anyone want to join me in setting up business for Chinese men to marry Nigeria women?

China has far too many men and few women so they will pay.

We can charge registration fee from both the woman and man plus introductory fee and other fees on top.

We just need vet the women and men to ensure they'll stick to contract and not kill each other.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by Wilson500: 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
They think other nationals are like Nigerian men who tolerate their wickedness
This should serve as a lesson to others
Mad People Everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by josephevergreen(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
This should serve as deterrent to others..

Don't give more than you can bear to just a mere girlfriend..

Many of them re hole.

Head quater is lagos guys be wise!
Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by Vinnie2000(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Our Naija Ladies, Shebi una dey see the Consequences of...
'Let me Chop dis Guy and Catch him Mugu'... sad
Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by Afrobasic(m): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yahoo girl met her match undecided

Sadly, the man would rot in jail for being such an emotional simp.

Lessons here even for Nigerian men.
Stop spending on these hos.
Stop paying their school fees.
Stop taking them abroad to marry.
Stop dating these women altogether.
STOP SIMPING!

Know this and know peace!

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by belej2: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
Different cars and properties for sale…u can check my profile

Call or WhatsApp 08149577728

(1) (Reply)

Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’, Rescue Six Pregnant Girls In Rivers / Isreal Is A Christian Country / Please How Best Can I Handle A Lazy Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.