Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive (1211 Views)

Thief's Face Transforms Into Chinese Man's After Beating (photo) / White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by Gistreportar(m): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2022
Geng Quangrong, a Chinese citizen who lives in Kano, has revealed why he killed his Nigerian girlfriend Ummu Kulthum by stabbing her.

Last Friday, September 16, Geng killed 23-year-old Ummu at her house in Kabuga Quarters, Dorayi Babba area of Kano State.

After being detained by the police in Kano, he allegedly confessed to the crime.

Geng, 47, claimed he killed Ummi because she made a marriage commitment to him but then broke it after he had spent a lot of money on her.

Read[ More............,,....

https://gistreportar.com/chinese-man-who-killed-nigerian-girlfriend-discloses-motive/

very[ sad[ tho....... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2022
Because of theft she lost her life.

Every reasonable person should call a spade a spade.
Why didn't they stone and burn the Chinese man as usual,or did their hands brake this time.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by Stomoney(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2022
Wetin he dey find for nigeria babe.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by cherishmichael: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2022
I know the first story was one sided, and i said it but ITKs thought i was not being reasonable, because they were to blind to see, i love the truth being vindicated even if the Chinese man was wrong taking a life, the deceased was selfish and greedy.

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by Moh247: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Only a Nigerian man can handle a Nigerian woman

Abeg you do the crime you pay the price ... Death by hanging

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2022
You mean selfish, not selfless.
cherishmichael:
I know the first story was one sided, and i said it but ITKs thought i was not being reasonable, because they were to blind to see, i love the truth being vindicated even if the Chinese man was wrong taking a life, the deceased was selfless and greedy.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by Towncrier007(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2022
Life

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2022
Cool grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by Patriotsleague: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2022
Over smart no good, but that's no excuse, you must suffer for your crime.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by GeneralPula: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Every action comes with it pleasure and price..

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by danniyal(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Useless Chinese man. She ate your money but she didn't take your life. In any relationship, a man must be ready to give what he can afford to loose.
DEATH BY HANGING PLS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by elonmuskbaby: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
If a Nigerian woman killed a Chinese man in China, I'm not sure the woman would be alive by now

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by cherishmichael: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Samantha123:
You mean selfish, not selfless.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by Hustle4Naira(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
That man has a fragile ego....
Some niggas who get played like this can go as far as slaughtering you and your loved ones grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by Imole001(m): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2022
On some Geng Shit grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
His name should be Lov Gon Wrong

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by iamyungkhalifa(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hustle4Naira:
That man has a fragile ego....
Some niggas who get played like this can go as far as slaughtering you and your loved ones grin
if to say na indian man he be , he for kill the whole family and destroy the whole building. Those ones na devils when it comes to love matter

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive by iamyungkhalifa(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Now the chinese man will be punish , but nigeria ladies, we will always say the truth. Your movite for dating and starting a relationship has always about money. That we know together as nigerians . its not new to us. Now you gals has also protray yourselves to the chinese and the world that you gals are money eaters. Do you the type of mindset you people just programmed into the chinese man head. Even the ones that want to naturally marry a nigeria gal now will not want to again. Please girls date for love not money if you dont love dont date. Simple.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hungry Dispatch Rider Ate Part Of The Food Man Ordered Online In Lekki (video) / 44-year-old Native Doctor Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison For Raping Married Wom / EFCC Hands Over House In Edo To American Woman Scammed By Nigerian Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.