Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Experienced Cook/steward Preferably Igbo,edo And Benue - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Experienced Cook/steward Preferably Igbo,edo And Benue (327 Views)

Cook-a-thon: Benue Chef Naira Victor Gets Support From Gov Alia, Four Virgins / See The Yams I Bought For 2,500 In Benue State (pictures) / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Cook/steward Preferably Igbo,edo And Benue by NextAlternative: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
Urgently employment!!!

Experienced Cook/Steward,preferably[b] Igbo,Edo and Benue[/b]

Salary :N50,000

Requirements: Must be able to cook and do housekeeping job.
Whatsapp 0817 169 8188
Re: Experienced Cook/steward Preferably Igbo,edo And Benue by mariahAngel(f): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
"Must be able to cook and do housekeeping job" for N50k? Kuku kee me! grin grin
I might as well start my own food business. I nukwa'm!
Re: Experienced Cook/steward Preferably Igbo,edo And Benue by seunak2016: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Monday to Sunday ? 24/7 ?
Re: Experienced Cook/steward Preferably Igbo,edo And Benue by NextAlternative: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
It is a Live in Job, Feeding and accommodation is inclusive
Re: Experienced Cook/steward Preferably Igbo,edo And Benue by mariahAngel(f): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
NextAlternative:
It is a Live in Job, Feeding and accommodation is inclusive

Live-in abi? So that they can use the person to the maximum, with that shikini pay. undecided
Re: Experienced Cook/steward Preferably Igbo,edo And Benue by NextAlternative: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Thats why we are an agent, we don't allow such to happen to anyone that gets the job through us.
mariahAngel:

Live-in abi? So that they can use the person to the maximum, with that shikini pay. undecided
Re: Experienced Cook/steward Preferably Igbo,edo And Benue by NextAlternative: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
It is simple, do your job and get paid
mariahAngel:

Re: Experienced Cook/steward Preferably Igbo,edo And Benue by Nemesis0147(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
mariahAngel:

how many graduates are earning such amount with free accommodation these days?
Many people will jump on this offer so if doesn’t suit you...Rest!!
Zukwanuike!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abunabunu Soup / How Do You Plan Your Ayurvedic Dinner To Ensure A Balance Of Nutrients? / 7 Amazing Health Benefits Of Green Beans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.